Conversation Between BettyJoPeters and pinkster73

7 Visitor Messages

1. for what I know... Thought new games came with new server? Was told new city game was bought from overseas business, Australia? Would be neat if TL would set up a question/answer station on the running/operations of their games. Sounds interesting! hagd! =•]
  2. Oh and I'm so excited for back to school. My kids aren't though ha ha.
  3. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe they've taken on more then they can handle server wise with all the new games?
  4. RReading your wall here, data base corruption, sounds like at least some of the issue here. Good to hear intellegent input. So many ppl out there just don't get it! bye again
  5. hi pinkster! hanging in there? Love your pic, too cute! Back of my mind, we stand to loose everything if these servers can't be repaired. Another thought, is this "system overload" ,, when the kiddos go back to school next month, then, things will run better? Interesting times we're going through here. Share your thoughts on it, I'm interested. ♥
  6. The forum is in pacific time. But you can change it to your time zone with the settings. Button on top right of the page. I changed mine to mountain time. Welcome!
  7. Learning my way around the forum. Uploaded my 1st pic! yay! *pat on the back* Enjoy your posts n thought you might be just the one to bounce ideas n questions off of, such as, what time zone are these posts in? It's foreign to me :P Sure do hope I get more comfortable with this!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7