Conversation Between cheese4quinn and XxshortybadXx

9 Visitor Messages

1. Well, that's just pretty silly if you ask me. Sounds to me like they were looking for trouble and decided to pick on you out of the blue. Maybe it's best to just delete her messages (maybe screenshot them first) and hope you won't hear from her again.
  2. Ty so much n she said dat bcause i had on my wall diz ADDIN ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY!! so she went off on me i think its not fair u no
  3. Most of what I'm finding here on what to do about harassing players is about the TOS (terms of service) for the forum only, not the game, but in the Help/FAQ section on the game, they refer you to their TOS here:

https://teamlava.com/terms/

If you read section I. (Restrictions and Rules of Use) she clearly is in violation (harassing, vulgar, obscene, etc.) of the TOS and could be subject to a warning, suspension or termination. My suggestion, if you want to pursue this, is to contact one of the moderators here privately and ask what you should do. Try and be as specific as possible so they have all the facts and can provide you the best advice.

If you just want to be done with it and it doesn't seem like you'll be interacting with her again, take a screenshot of her messages and delete them. This way you have them in case she does return.

I hope this helps! I'm sorry people are such jerks. Have a good day!
  4. I'm glad you left her messages on your wall. It's annoying at best for you, I'm sure, but it shows how stupid SHE is. What happened? She wanted you to add her and you didn't want to? I hope you don't feel badly about it because she's obviously not a neighbor you'd like at all. And actually, you CAN report her to TL. Let me get back to you on that but don't delete her messages. Gimme a few minutes.
  5. well sum 1 went off on me in da game im not 2 happy n there is no way 2 block or report her i aint nva did anythin 2 dat person wut shold i do =/
  6. No problem! I don't mind.
  7. Ty thanx for helpin me =)
  8. Your place is looking good! Also saw you've gone up a couple more levels too. If you're ever going to be back in an hour, Matcha (on the drink machine) puts out a nice amount. Have a great day, hon!
  9. Hi hon, it's Num Nums! This is much easier... let me know if you have any questions. Just give me a heads up that you left me a message here on my wall in BS. Have a good night!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9