Conversation Between sourlicorice5 and pinkster73

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Oh what an awesome profile pic! Someone talented must have made it.
  2. Check out my profile picture ;-) I love it. Elephants and dolphins are my favourite animals :-)
  3. Nope, doesn't bother me in the least.
  4. Lol and the funny thing is I wouldn't have tried to put you up that round anyways if you hadn't goofed. ;-) I did try to make an alliance with you first. You didn't really commit so I jumped at the first oppurtunity that presented itself. Games is quite fun lol. Just hope no one takes anything personally. I know you won't and I don't either ;-)
  5. I was kind of excited you nominated me for elimination because I have a picture I made I've been waiting to post.
  6. Oh and nice colours!
  7. Well I wouldn't know how to do it. It took me like 6 months to figure out how to post a pic on the forum. So I understand where you're coming from.
  8. I finally after how long figured out how to post a profile picture using my iPad. Woo Hoo lol.

Stupid thing is it was so simple lol
  9. I decided to join the game if I'm not too late. Submitted the questionnaire to Kooky just 1 minute ago.
  10. Thanks but I don't have time for the game I don't log onto the forum as much or for very long as it is. But thanks for asking. Xx

Your wall here is all pink. I'm going to see if I can change mine to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast