Conversation Between di1975 and Rachael98

9 Visitor Messages

1. It's to do with what the game contains (eg. whether there's violence) when Apple are reviewing it for a push to the App Store. The ToS of the company are not taken account of; as long as they are displayed somewhere, that's fine. 4+ means no explicit material. Apple won't change it-it's how all their Apps are rated.
  2. I agree. Apple decides that?! Doesn't seem right. Maybe Apple needs an email....
  3. Apple decides that; TL can't do anything about. If you want to, contact GM; but, if your children are under 14, I still don't think that they should play-for their safety as much as anything else!
  4. Ops! Misread that, huh! Lol. Thanks. But until age posted on app store, not gonna happen.

Have a great day
  5. Uh...no. Sorry to contradict, but the ToS dictate; not parent power (until 14-18). And yes, I'm being careful. Someone asked if I was a TL Employee somewhere-I've never suggested that I am, but I want to make it very clear that I'm not.
  6. You r being careful, lol. I know who GM is and I know u aren't a mod or TL employee im not really THAT concerned about the rules. I, as a parent, can decide if my kid plays or not....even according to ToS. I just think there should be a statement of intended age on the app store and the faqs, if they really think kids shouldn't play. And they should work to protect them better. I hope they get more employees soon. If there are this many complaints....and it's taking this long to respond....it doesn't take a degree in computer science to learn to answer emails and check walls/names.

Anyway....I'll go away now, lol. Have a great day
  7. Hi-

Actually, there is a link in the App Store description to the TeamLava Site, which has a link to the ToS; they are to apply to the games and anyone under 14 should not be playing.

Also, I'd recommend contacting GM for any more on this. I know a lot about their ToS, but he's the employee and has the final word, whereas I am not and do not.
  8. Thnks. However, those terms of service are not present or mentioned in the game anywhere I can locate. Of course, currently the BS faqs are for farms, lol.

It still seems to me those r for the forum not the games, since u have to come here to see them. I don't let my kid on here. But either way....children of 14 shouldn't be attacked by trolls. This guy attacking my friend keeps changing his name. First it was lizard king, then one I won't write cuz it's disgusting, now he is No Name but who knows what he will change it to next.
  9. Age restrictions on ToS (teamlava.com/terms)

"The Service is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age. *

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Service:
    Please carefully read these Terms of Service, which affect your legal rights and obligations.* By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 14 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Service, and (3) if you are between the ages of 14 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Service."
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9