Conversation Between xokay and LaneyLuv

2 Visitor Messages

1. Honestly I've never had this question asked to me before! Your game progress is saved onto TLs server. In other words, if you delete the game from your phone and redownload it, none of the progress is lost. Some games, when you delete them and redownload them, you have to start from scratch. I believe you can change your Apple ID without losing your previous purchases. But just to be sure, I'd recommend emailing support@teamlava.com. Tell them what you told me, including the device your son uses. Keep in mind also that the first response you'll receive from support will be automated, but they'll get back to you ASAP. If, for whatever reason, you don't hear from them within a few days, reply to their automated email and you should hear from them. Please let me know if you need anymore questions answered. You can also always PM GroupMagma, he runs the forums and works for Teamlava so he can get answers as well. Let me know what you find out!
  2. A different type of "TRANSFER" question....Help! I have a 10 year old who is on Level 52 in RS on his ipod touch and just got a laptop for Christmas. My family (all addicted to the game) have always used the same itunes account, but now he wants to start fresh and create his own on his laptop. I know he will lose all his purchases thru my account, and he's willing to do that, but he doesn't want to lose his level and gems he purchased in RS. I read about transferring to a new device, but we actually need to create a new itunes account on the laptop (I can do, of course) which will wipe off everything from his itouch and then I need to buy/get all the apps again, but will we be able to get his RS back again on the same device on the same level? Thanks so much....he won't transfer everything unless he is CERTAIN he won't lose his level, set up and gems. Thanks for a great game. We all love it!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2