Conversation Between kwhales and lollipop_rp

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Aaaw, lucky! At least u got it.

Maybe I'll try the next wheel
  2. Technically I should not have hammerhead. There was no time left on the clock. Was a total fluke.
    Abet, a lucky one.
  3. I have bad luck on the wheel

REALLY BAD LUCK!
    I don't have any wheel dragons, not even hammerhead lol

For the next wheel do you wanna come by my place and spin the wheel for me lol? Joking
  4. It would be harder to assign dragons to each player. But not if they do it randomly. Kind of like the wheel. Spin it and wherever it lands, that's your dragon to battle. This may happen, but boy with the forum light up with posts about fairness of the spin, why do I get the hard ones, etc.
  5. Oh yeah!
    I posted a thank you out on the thread earlier. I didn't specify who it was for but it was for players like you, Nora, sand, goodie_____{forgot her name something with sparkles}

Anyways, yeah, the forum helped a lot and TL might take it away. But wouldn't it be harder to post different dragons on every person who plays' arena?
  6. Not easier, you are just using the correct dragons in battle. That's why posting results and reading the posts are important. I do have a feeling that TL will prevent this in the future, making the game play out differently for us. Possibly randomly giving us dragons instead of having a set order for each round.
  7. Thank you

I feel that this tournament was easier. Dragons are dying with 2 attacks or less (usually)

Wonder how it is on the harder levels @_@
  8. Round 13. Chocolate or virtue or naga. I won with chocolate. M
    Mound 14 I just won with wild one bash.
  9. Sorry if u misunderstood

Remember u told me to make a list for the upcoming dragons?
    Yeah. That's what the list below is for.

And abt virtue, I'm going to try that.

I collected all the info below, I collected from the thread.

I'm about to do round 7
  10. round 11--night. I used epic forest MB. Magic did most of the damage.
    12- I will use super, mythic or a red element
    13 - not sure yet
    14 - wild or pegasus
    15 - lightning
    16 - lightning
    17 - lightning
    18 - tiny

Thats it for now. I have to read more.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast