Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and GemsFive

5 Visitor Messages

1. Oh and the dialogue that says the boars go away is a *little* bit of an exaggeration they are regular spawns from ponds and wells (and mushrooms) so if you decide to build the swamp, you will still be able to spawn boars but they will not be as often which means the cakeling will then show up for you. They are super cute too!
  2. yes, that's the exact one! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393
    Here are my notes from this Troll Tribe part 1 (which that goal below is part of):

Dire Boars make their first appearance. They will overrun your land until you build the swampy pond. It's hard to put up with them, but I recommend you do not purchase the swampy pond until you have a good stockpile of boar tusks and feral magic (aim for about 30? of each). Once you place the swamp the boars will be random and be like other beasts and not show up. You need quite a few boar dropped items for the next few parts of the troll tribe questlines.

The good news is you are nearly at the end of part 1!
  3. Thank you for your reply ! I have The Boardom not Kingdom. Is that part of the storyline you are referring to? I love this bake-off but these dire boars are ****ing me! 😂
  4. Hi Do you have the goals for the swampy pond - it's a troll storyline? If yes you need to get through those goals as quickly as possible as this has happened before and dire boars just don't stop. It's made some players not play an event on bc if it. If you're not doing those goals then it's not a bug but you're just being a little unlucky is all. Double check your goals haven't rolled back too. Let me know how you get on.
  5. I am going to my ponds like crazy and since bake-off started only dire boars are spawning for me I cannot get a cakeling. I am not able to get any glimmer whisks so I am stuck. I feel like all my dire board should be cakelings but there seems to be a glitch. Any ideas? Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5