Conversation Between JakeStorm8 and jim23cash

2 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for condensed version of message below, only 1000 characters allowed! That's exactly 1000. Took me a while to whittle down from 2762 characters! Thanks. Annie
  2. Hi Jake! In DS, habitats maxed for a year. Have:13/storage,9/Stable,& 4/nests full. I & others have been asking for help & suggesting ideas often.No response.Recent post:"now that more than just the Power Players need habitats, it is being reported to developers".As one of the "Power Players",I'm being marginalized, because I spend gold? Apparently,I don't count when I am maxed. I play this game as therapy,to distract me from pain; 1 of many players w/ health issues.We don't know if we should continue playing. Are changes going to be made? Please read pages70-74 of the latest habitat thread.You will see all types of players & they are unhappy. Their friends are quitting, they can't play,and no one from TL is talking w/ them. Challenge: USE STORMIE'S ISLAND TO SHOW US HOW TO FIT OVER 400 DRAGONS INTO 104 HABITATS.You told us there would never be more Dragons than habitat space.Walk your talk.If you can't do it, then please,give us an increase!Thank you for listening. Annie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2