Conversation Between howdy2you and sourlicorice5

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No worries :-) Have a great Christmas xx
  2. Just wanted to let you know I'm pressed for time till after Christmas. I teach my 11 and 12 year old sons at home and we are in our at our end of year reviews, And numerous seasonal projects. I haven't quit playing even though my stuff is spoiling
  3. So far so good. My husbands picking up his scripts and I'm glad I didn't let him go to work today. Now I am so relieved.
  4. Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Thoughts and hugs sent your way. I hope he gets better.
  5. I'm taking my 19yr old to the docter today. He's really sick. His immune system attacks his kidneys.
  6. Will do. These games could take up my life. I really need to find a way to keep my other hobbies too.
  7. Some people are just mean. It's not necessary to write nasty comments on walls. It's just a game lol. It's not the end of the world. I don't know why some people feel the need to post mean things instead of just deleting and moving on. If they don't like the way someone plays all they have to do is silently delete and find someone who wants to play the same as them. Everyone plays different and the best way to play is the way that suits you not the way that suits someone else. Plenty of players out there that will suit different people's way of playing.
  8. I'll invite u to all. Not worried about tips or posting. As I said I keep my 0-2 star nbrs, just don't visit unless they visit and post but I do gift and accept all requests. I do visit all 3-4 stars but only post on the ones that posted on my wall. I think that way helps accommodate my nbrs as well as myself. I do check occasionally my lower star players to make sure they r still playing. If I check once and they haved rotted food and then the next time if they still have the same rotted food then I delete if there's no message on their wall saying they r busy or on vacation then i assume they have quit but I'd never post a nasty angry note. I am a silent deleter lol. All I ask if u ever decide to quit then please let me know.
  9. Forgot to say add me please. ID howdy2you
  10. Yes I'm playing bakery, farm, city metro, home, resto and my favorite, castle. I wait till I get a request or tip or gift before I send out requests too! I just accept everyone. Lordy hundreds! I know there is a good chance I might get an angry message on my wall so I'll just accept it. If you can be a good sport, so can I. When I was new a got a couple of mean comments all in one day and I cried. Lol... Now it's just kinda funny. I'm a real beach!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast