Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and Mbrill75

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, firstly let say that you need no money to play castle Story. Gems are a useful commodity to enhance game play but there are loads of ways to earn gems now so don't worry about that.

Just let the goal take as long as it takes and it will take a few months. Drops of storm water are really rare but keep collecting from the mermaids anyway in the hope you get eels. Have you read through the notes and goal tips in the main goal guide or discussion thread? If not then it's well worth taking time to do so. Here's the thread you need for more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-post-2-6*

Good luck! You'll get there
  2. Can anyone tell me how to get electric eels so that I may craft the Storm Water potion. I was receiving an occasional one from the mermaid Sirene. Now I?m not getting any I?ve tried the sea anemones to no avail. I don?t have the money for the other anemone. I?m extremely poor. My daughter got me the IPhone. I could never afford it. Just want to advance the Castle to level 8 in the underwater part.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2