Conversation Between RealFarmer1222 and howdy2you

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yes my 11 year old tapped a few trees a couple weeks ago and produced 2 pints. That's about two breakfasts. He used elderberry to tap the trees. He did it all by himself. We told him it was too early so we were kinda shocked that he got a several liters of sap. He's maple syrup crazy!
  2. I'm in Westmoreland County....and we do get lake effects snow....sometimes...

You have Maple sap running ALREADY???? Wow
  3. Oh and we have already made two pints of the most lovely maple syrup during the last warm spell.
  4. Our ponds have finally froze over. I didn't really get as much lake effect snow this year as usual. Do you get lake effect snow in elk county?
  5. Very cold here too. With 4 inches of snow.

I hate shoveling snow, but like a clean driveway!
  6. So cccccold... It's fr fr freezing here all week...
    Water quit so got a new pressure switch but that wasn't it do we had to buy a new pump at central tractor. And just when I thought my winter water problems were over. Yuck I hate winter! Although I do love having clean floors.
  7. I live in cattaraugus county New York. I got more than 2 feet. The motor blew in our 4 wheeler that we plow with so now we just have to keep driving on it. Or we can push the snow with the dozer.
  8. Supposed to get 4" or so here.

Do you live in PA???
  9. Maybe we'll get some snow Friday night!
  10. My son rolled flipped his Chevy pickup over and totaled it this morning. He's used to driving a little front wheel drive and some of these hills are still icy. No one was hurt and he's got collision.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast