Conversation Between jellybelly2001 and sourlicorice5

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I just wanted to know bc sometimes I like to look at people on forums bakeries and night clubs
  2. Oh and I only tend to post if nbrs leave a post on my wall otherwise I visit my 3-4 star nbrs but don't post through the work week. Most weekends if time I'll post on all 3-4 star nbrs walls. But don't care if nbrs visit but don't post.
  3. I play Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, Farm and castle which I visit 3-4 star nbrs daily. 0-2 star nbrs I only visit if they visit and post on my wall through the work week but on weekends if time I pay them a visit. However I don't mind if nbrs don't visit and only gift and accept requests.

I play dragon, monster and city as well but tend to only visit those that post on my wall. Somedays I don't visit if it's late by the time I get through the other four games.

I play pet hotel and zoo 2 but don't visit on those ones.

I do gift all (unless maxed) and accept all requests daily though sometimes don't on zoo 2 and pet hotel. I may quit those two soon as I don't really like them much.

I'll be happy to add u on any of those (sourlicorice5 is not my ID for those games. It's my ID for the ones I had on my phone which I don't play anymore) if you want. If you don't no worries xx
  4. What games do you play
  5. I had a good Xmas and New Year thx :-)
  6. I mean late at night
  7. Yes I did tell me if you did I'm the morning (or what will be 3 in the morning for me!)
  8. Thank u to :-) Did you have a good Xmas and New Years celebration?

I'm off to bed now (it's 3am) but hope you have a great day/night xx
  9. Thanks
  10. Wishing u all the best in 2013 ��
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast