Conversation Between Rockinkitten and maguar

110 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. So eerie on here at the moment don't you think?
  2. Definitely agree on that front
  3. Ok me too! They're the most useful once you don't need so much glimmerdust.
  4. Thanks so much. I tend to go earth wisp at the moment as it helps with lanterns if that's ok.
  5. Hi! Oohhh you're a mod, yay! Well deserved! I don't mind which account you gift, either make me happy hehe! What would you prefer to be gifted?
  6. Hey when I send you a gift, do you want it to your main or secondary account?
  7. I got some trolls by whacking rocks, I'm sure you know all the other things to go for to lure them out. It took me days! On my daughter's game my first troll was the pants thief and on first fishing I got the helmet. Weird eh!

Just lost 14 gems in a trap. Was soooo close to throwing phone across the room!
  8. I'm stuck trying to get trolls to get the pants. If you get to the king let me know
  9. Ah is it finished now? I wasn't sure on the time hhaha! Can't wait to see the troll king!
  10. With the comp over now I can finally get back to other stuff. Got to grow me some carrots. Hunt me some beasties. And finally stockpile some eggs and water again.

Best of luck with the comp.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 110
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast