Conversation Between driftboutique and lindsayh942edition

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah tell me about it
  2. Oh goodness... I can't believe someone would complain about that! Boo on them.
  3. Yeah it's really hard to navigate from my ipod touch and i am so sick of all my typos from the letters skipping, thank you for your support i thought it was good too but the guy that made a simalair topic way back in november complained so they locked me i thought it was unfair
  4. I thought it was a good idea! Sorry about your thread getting locked It seemed like a good topic to me. I definitely agree that the forums should be mobile-friendly. I usually use my iPad but sometimes I try to look at the forums on my phone and it's a real pain
  5. I just wanted to reply to what you said on my thread sinve mine was rudely locked because someone made one like it a year ago

I just thought we could use one because i know my screan jumps a lot on this site and my typing is slow which has nothing to do with me or my ipod since it doesn't do it on other sites, if you don't want another app atleast a mobile freindly site should be available
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5