Conversation Between ladym7 and maguar

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. They joined before a certain date. On that date something happened which stopped new accounts from having these features.
  2. sorry for bothering you! one more thing, how come some people on the forums have links to their profiles, like their name is clickable, and they arent mods or anything?
  3. Should be able to if you sync your device to a computer I think
  4. oh okay then thanks! because i'm on iOS, if i ever deleted it and wanted the v-day version back, can i get it back from itunes? (i cant go on my app store 'purchased' section because it crashes)
  5. Alicorn will stay past valentines. I'd download it even if you don't play it as sometimes stuff can still be available on older versions.
  6. They said valentines would last for 6-8 weeks.

When I started I got up to 200 neighbours. I found this too stressful to handle and have been trying to reduce by weeding out non playing neighbours ever since. As you level up the amount of xp you get from neighbours doesn't make that much difference.

You need at least 20-25 daily players to get requests back quickly. I think 30 is better as you should get all 10 of the bonus energy each day when visiting neighbours. Basically have a number that you feel comfortably handling.
  7. also, do i need the valentine version of CS to get the alicorn? or do i need to do it all before V-day is gone?
  8. could you suggest an estimate of how many nbrs i need? i have around 70-80. Also, i'm trying to focus on the valentine goals before they go. Do you know how long they'll last for?
  9. I started when the game first came out. I think I got to level 30 around the previous update. If you're focusing on levelling up quickly you need lots of neighbours to visit daily. Only collect from sparkling buildings, don't craft and don't collect materials. Doing that intensively isn't fun so I'd do it for periods then play for fun.
  10. sure no problem your kingdom is truly amazing, how long did it take you to get up so far up to level 30?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast