Conversation Between cast1532 and Kijame

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. daaaang, I wasn't on these forums in ages.

Yes, mass requests are delayed but are fulfilled in the end.

However, TL's customer service still sucks :V
  2. Did you ever get your reservations?
  3. On a sidenote. You know how in the appstore, the screenie with the themepark, there's the monkey using the slide? I've yet to see a pet move higher than the ground in that room XD
  4. You have to wait 24 hours to request again unlike when you gift they system resets at 12:00 PST time. That's why you keeping getting those message that requests haven't been sent out. Kinda use to now since I play the other games and I know at what time I can request again.
  5. I mean, with gifts it's easy (almost) all people I gifted automatically disappear from my list the next time I gift. Why can't that apply for requests too... rather than it telling me that X requests weren't forwarded 'cause I already sent one to them...
  6. It really depends how many parts you need. If you need like 6 parts, I would look for the most recent people that gift or visit my hotel and send them the requests.
  7. What I do is one whole day I request reservations and the next day I ask for parts. It's easier for me this way.
  8. So, I really don't want to request one after another... what's the max you'd recommend for requesting from several people? 6? 12?
  9. Ah well, except the pegs aren't part of the inventory, they were just a quest item that you don't even get. Like a phantom item. I mean, I had leftover floor planks which I'm sure you know are not gifts and quest or construction only, those pegs however never showed up XD
  10. LOL. Since you sent a request to your friends for tent pegs you will be getting them too. but I hope you get your reservations by tomorrow. I have 55 reservations when I sent more than 100 requests to my neighbors.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast