Conversation Between FijneAvond and 675471

4 Visitor Messages

1. thanks Hun, yes that answers my questions. Lol

You can add me when your ready, as I know you've been pretty busy lately.
    Hope your mom is doing better, & family is getting along better.
    Sending Love & Prayers. ❤️���� xo

I left my ID already, but will leave it again ... ID - 675471

I wish I could have helped you with posting info & pics on forum for you, but really not sure how to do it. Lol

Take care Hun, talk to you tomorrow when goal comes out.
  2. Part 2

The last 5-day goal, I was way ahead of everyone since my BIG bakery has 85 ovens and I had already built 15 Motherly Ovens.

Usually, the information is not available this quickly, but Bakerling just kept spending gems to move ahead.
    I don't know anything special in advance. I just happened to be on the forum at the right time to see it all play out so quickly.

On the previous goal, people have asked for "a list" since pictures are nice but sometimes hard to see ... so I blew up the pics that Bakerling posted and just typed what I saw on the list

I hope I have answered all of your questions

Feel free to add me to the games if you'd like. I play when I can but College classes are about to resume on Monday so my time will be dedicated to homework before gametime.

Kind regards
    Marianne
  3. Hi Charlotte,

Nice to meet you.

I too play RS and BS, however, I have 5 Bakeries and 4 Restaurants with over 700 neighbors in total (maybe more now that I post on the forums) so I am unable to gift specific gifts to people. I mass gift everyone the same gift if I can wake at 3am for the reset and usually it's the part I need the most ... other than what I am requesting.

As for the "how do I know all this stuff so quickly" ... I didn't.
    I was posting on the forum and saw that "Bakerling" was beginning to post pictures.
    The last several goals were maintained by VanaCatu however this time she was not involved. I really like the details that Vana provided and so I began what I call "the list"... the next thing I knew, Bakerling was on part 2, then part 3 ... She was spending gems so she could advance to the next goal. As she posted pictures, I simply updated "the list".

(see part 2)
  4. Hi there, I'm a 4 star player who gifts / tips daily and answers request. Sounds like we play the same. I only ask that you post your gift preference on my wall to be sure you get the right gift. Only have to post it once. I will send that gift until you request something else. I'll do the same. I do not play on weekends as its my Family time.
    I play both RS & BS.

Quick question, how do you find about the Goal and what we need for appliances, what we need to request like the butterflies for instance, and the side goal ! How do you find out this information so fast? Lol

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated.
    My Storm ID is ... 675471 and my name is Charlotte. ��
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4