Conversation Between Stymie52 and SpiritWind00

4 Visitor Messages

1. Woohoo! I'm really happy you took the plunge and did it anyway!
  2. That scared the heck out of me, but it worked! Thank you so much. I love the game and the community. Nice talking to you.
  3. I have this info in bugs help post, but I will put in the Hub too....

Delete and reinstall the game - Press down on the app icon until it jiggles. You can then tap the 'X' in the upper left corner to delete the app from your device. Now go to the App Store or previous purchases tab to reinstall it.
    Same for android. Should take about 2 minutes.

When you finish, let me know how you got on ok! I want to make sure you have been successful. I had another person who did this for me today (same issue with gate) and although were scared, they did it and it was all fine.

Reinstalling is different to transferring your game as when you reinstall you don't need a password.
  4. Need help! I have a stretched out jeweled arch from the last event. Many of my neighbors do as well. I know that I need to re-install the game to correct this. I have been to The Hub, but I do not see explicit, step-by-step instructions for the computer challenged. Could you please help those of us needing this information. Many thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4