Conversation Between ThreeDawg and trenae

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well, finished my year at university in France and back in the states for the summer. Plan on getting back to france come september . I've been keeping up my kingdoms account despite frequent periods of inactivity, and actually leveled up to 70 a few weeks ago. End of classes and end of camp coincided haha. Fiddled around with Pets since break.
    Hopefully with a job this summer I can finally get a new idevice (if I'm not too busy saving for france).
    Pal, haven't touched it but still have the app... what's your contact name?? (I had lost everything after an update awhile back). Good to know all is well with you.
    Don't like this forum merge but oh well... what are ya gonna do?
  2. Hey... you still on Pal or what?
  3. New and exciting? Eh, nothing much - just working a lot. lol What's up with you - you still playing S8 games?
  4. Long time no talk....... What's new and exciting??
  5. Yep I try to be still active, though it's in waves now. I've been working a lot - I try to get on when I can though.

Bakery Story huh? How's that going?
  6. hey trenae... still active I see? I'm getting back into bakery story... still really glitchy but I think I need a new ipod anyway lol.
  7. Just sent you another invite - and commented on your wall.
  8. Hmm... weird... Let me try sending another invite then.
  9. Sorry, not seeing an invite... :/
  10. Nope, bakery name is Sugar Treats.

Ah, you will need to buy one of the contructable items. When you place the contructiale item you can click it to manage. Then you will see the parts you received and accepted from your neighbors.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast