Conversation Between Hawaiianmomma and kieranyeow

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Blessings and Aloha Kieran Yeow����������
  2. Momma.I Miss You
  3. Kieran
    If You didn't get your answer about badges and now also the new collectibles that are out, android will have them soon...it's being worked on...don't know when but they will be coming.
    Have A VeryBlessed Day DearAloha Nui
  4. I think they working on it Honey....yours coming soon....just a little while more til it's ready just like the soda machines...must make perfect for android users
  5. Thanks momma~=].Does Sushi Bar available for Android?
  6. GoodLuck Kieran....looks like you have another chance to enter
  7. Superstar Giveaway
    Hey everyone, we'll be awarding 50 Gems/CC to 3 active users each day this Wednesday to Friday! All you have to do is maintain at least a 3 Star Rating or higher for a chance to win the prize! We'll be checking the games and sending out the prizes anywhere between 2pm - 6pm PDT!

How will we choose the winners?

- 1 winner chosen from Twitter at random
    - 1 winner chosen from the forums (reply with a post, which game you have 3/4 Star Rating) at random
    - 1 winner chosen from Facebook (leave a comment if you have a 3/4 Star Rating, we'll PM you if you win) at random

So head to the in-game community or visit your neighbors, get active, and boost those Star Ratings!
  8. Thanks momma,but i can't transfer right now because my dad need the phone right now,maybe the 14/9 my dad will give me because that day is my birthday~
  9. Ok Kieran I leave you in the Hands of Grey....
    Have a Truly Easy Weekend My Dear
    A Billion Blessings Upon Your Family
  10. Hold on honey...help coming for you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast