Conversation Between maguar and scrummy1999

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanx
  2. Unfortunately mithril and shards are pretty rare. Keep collecting from your tablet in the hope of getting shards. Mithril has been reported from mining (especially dark cave formations), sparkling mines and sir piggles. Don't focus too much on getting mithril as it can reduce your enjoyment. Keep playing the game and you'll be super excited when you actually get it.
  3. Hi Maguar, you've helped me recently which I really appreciated your info I now have alicorn I'm about to craft scissors but need mithrill although I've been told I need shards from tabernum? As fas as I know I've not received none, I've checked inventory just incase.....any ideas? Thanx in advance
  4. Thanx for your help ��
  5. If you've got the love shack you can
  6. Just found it.... thanx. One more question can I still try to collect sacred wing & horn although valentines things have ended. Thanx for all your help ��
  7. As I can't see into your game I'll ask a number of questions. The questions are in the order you need to follow to get it.

1. Have you expanded to Thurston (guy in his boxers)?
    2. Have you dressed Thurston?
    3. After dressing him have you seen a skunkupine to get defeating peril quest?
    4. Have you finished defeating peril quest?
    5. Have you crafted the ballista and collected 60 stout guards?
    6. Have you placed the building in your kingdom?
    7. Have you finished building it?
    8. Have you stored it? Is it in your inventory?
    9. Did you sell it?
  8. Hi I'm not 100 % sure but I can't find thurstons fort on my game....please help
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8