Conversation Between piggiful and queentina3

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I see....I obviously over estimated their intelligence.....
  2. I think Donkeys. Stop giving Apes a bad name!
  3. Nop, not a monkey....I suspect that some type of apes may be involved.....
  4. Well somebody has to be making the decisions to add "install xyz violent game and get xyz gems" and "tap to manage" and "lets increase the amount of gems needed to unlock appliance/catalog slots" and "lets increase the amount of coin it takes to expand in DS" and......................................

A monkey would be making better business decisions, so I can only assume it's management making them.
  5. You actually think TL has a management?
  6. Exactly, boring................I ended up just keeping BS/RS/Farm/Fashion, which I still play daily, and Treasure, that I play every now and then when I'm bored. I could have kept the rest and only played them occasionally, but why bother to inflate their numbers by downloading updates I'll never really use or having activity from me on those games on their servers. Nothing will probably change, but the more people that quit will always make upper-management wonder WHY so many are quitting.
  7. Pet hotel is actually the easiest game to keep upBut it isn't much fun at all. It's just something to do. I don't think I'm active in any of the games at the moment....ever since they started putting "install this game" thing in the goals. It took annoyance to a whole new level.
  8. Sorry, just couldn't take it anymore. Quit most of the newer games and just kept the old ones. You can ask GG if you can be a gem buddy, to replace me. She doesn't actively play, but she does have the games so she can give gems to her friends. Kooky quit Pet Hotel as well, not sure why as I didn't ask. I'm enjoying Dragonvale much better and I'm going to concentrate my time on that, when I'm not doing the old TL games.
  9. Lost my gem buddy
  10. OH I get it......give kids the chores, so you have time to tip/like/water. Good plan.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast