Conversation Between sourp4tch and judypaws

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there!

I'm sorry for the confusion about this! For events like the Equestrian Race Event, the three resources that belong to that event (the two building materials and the one for the prizes) only drop during the event. Once the event ends, none of these will continue to drop, even if the building is incomplete, because the building (and its unique building materials) is part of the event.

For the Cooking Camp, that is a permanent aspirational goal - you will be able to continue collecting the tokens needed to unlock it during the next Monster Hunt season

Hope that helps to clarify things!
  2. Hope you can answer my Question, I am still trying to upgrade my Horse track to grade 4 but it has stopped giving Arena Banners and Steel Ingots, why is this????? It is so frustrating at never being able to finish buildings etc.........I don't think I have managed to complete any eg the winery or the faerie respite etc etc way back to a festive table, or the extra kitchen why is the collection times so short when players have to collect such large quantities???
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2