Conversation Between DragonTan1 and moostermine

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No problem! Hope it helps!
  2. Thanks for that, I appreciate it.
  3. Why do I have a feeling that you have gone and gotten in trouble again? Hmmmmmm? I'm going to post a new forum rule! No fun stuff like this until after 6pm mountain time! I had to take screen shots while I was driving to catch it all to read later! Lol! Hope they see that you didn't start it, but I'm afraid that won't be how it will go.... Sorry!
  4. Haha yes! It's the crazy Unicorn lady xD
  5. Hey! Who is this person? Is it who I'm thinking?
    ( pls be careful!)
  6. But it's sooooooo fun not playing it! Who else gets to play the game I do? I really want to repost it and see what happens! I pmed Pony about it but no answer yet....
  7. Lol just play it
  8. Lol it will happen, best not give them a chance by posting on wiki and not here
  9. Sure, no prob! Nah, keep posting! Just think of ways to phrase stuff so they have no excuse! That's what I do anyway, I try to make it into a game, see what I can say without breaking any rules. But then we are talking about THIS. Forum aren't we....lol!?
  10. Thanks, yeah I won't stay for long on here... You know I'll just get a surprise ban for nothing lol

Can you post on my wall and not pm unless its private because I hate deleting pms xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast