Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and Fcplaystoregames

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Crashing can be caused by a few things, but generally it's a connectivity issue. I usually recommend that players go as far as to reset their modem (turn it off, wait a few minutes, then turn it back on again). Maybe the signal isn't strong enough or other people in the house are taking up too much bandwidth not leaving enough for you to run Castle.

You might even just need to clear a few apps/photos off your phone to clear some memory. I do that when my game starts losing all of its cached memory and wants to load my kingdom from scatch. Sometimes even deleting and reinstalling your game can help. There are so many variables unfortunately.

You can log a ticket if it persists as then Support can provide you with information specific to your phone.
  2. Thanks for yr support, my next mobile will definitely be an iOS then 😂, sorry for bugging you but since yest on new update game started with 6 days 6 hours and every 10 to 15 min before crushing a pop up says CS has trouble with Google play service. Should I open a ticket ?
  3. Unfortunately android users don't have videos as promotional offers. Not a bug, just isn't available. Sorry about that...
  4. I am playing on a mobile Android 7 with a CS 2.2.0.2g . I have seen posts of others who have video viewing for gifts of gems n other items. I never had such an offer, not even in barons tent and I did search but no bug reference was found. Pls can u help?
  5. Here you go! This is the sub forum called The Hub. All guides here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

I also have the links in my signature and also on post 1 of page 1 of all new discussion threads.
  6. Please Ive been looking for the basic items upgraded inventory and all main game quests. Can't find them. Any direct link?
  7. I've sent your ticket for help but I can't guarantee they'll get to yours. Unfortunately there's not much else I can do. Golden nuggets are often included in events and can be hard for lower levelled Players to find. You don't need deep mines though. Goals are usually written within a few days after starting so you can make a call on whether or not to participate. I hope you can finish in time. Good luck!
  8. Please I sent storm 8 already. Why do we have to pay 400 gems to finish quest for the 5 golden nuggets as the deep mine is unlocked at higher levels. They should give a small quest to optain nuggets or don't offer the quest to lower levels. It was very time consuming up to level 9 . I liked castle story before I played for 2 years, but now I'm starting to get the feedback that it has become a fraud game for money. Such a shame. I got same opinion from an other player too .Can u help pleeeeese.
  9. Thanks for yr support my first ticket was #2616569 and my second is #2616688 due that on my second game bakery they mentioned no help due to lack of stuff . Another problem again the game quest can't wait 3 to 5 days for a feedback or it would be all finished. Thanks again for your help.
  10. You should have received a 6 digit ticket number by email from Support. If you send me that number I can pass it on for help.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast