Conversation Between Ic3e and jellypie200

95 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Lol yeah I figured you would know why soon
    Instead of just telling you
    I thought you were 14
    Lol
    It's Tuesday
  2. Haha! I felt really bad. To be honest I acted up once I found out why I was kicked out, but I'm a mature 15 year old now so I'm picked my act up together and apologized. Again, thank you I'll really keep my promise this time. I'll keep it on the name of my college entrance exams... which, btw, is this Sunday x( NO!
  3. Okay I'll tell the others
    But this is one chance
    We all talked about this
    And I'm glad that you're happy
    This was longer than a 2 day trial lol
  4. I would have been angry at me too if I were you. I'm sorry if I appeared too mean, can you tell that to the others? I'm sorry to everyone I may have insulted. I can't personally apologize it's 11 PM where I'm from now and I have a really busy day tomorrow. Good night jellypie, thank you for forgiving me and for accepting me back into the group. Again, good night
  5. Okay great!
    Welcome back in the group
    Sorry about that
    I just had so many complaints about you
  6. I'll be nice. Though expect the criticism but, don't worry, they'll be sugar coated. Extra sweet. So sweet it could cause diabetes with just one bite I'll agree if you feel fine about this.
  7. Hey ic3e we have all talked about this
    We'll take you back in the group
    On one condition
    Just 1 tip in a very nice way too
    Agree?
  8. Another thing. I know fashion is fun and to me it really is, you guys are great designers but I know there was room for improvement. Constructive criticism as I put, though I see that you guys take it as insulting. I am sorry, though no one is really to blame, I am still sorry.
  9. No it's not sarcasm. I really do appreciate each and every greeting but on my birthday? That is questionable.
  10. Yeah, sure. Kick me out of the group and act as if it never happened. Thanks again for greeting me Happy Birthday jellypie I really...... appreciate it.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 95
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast