Conversation Between shakiba and bigbux3

539 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. I believe TeamLava only made it random because they wanted the updates closer to Christmas. I guess it's back to Thursday, but I expected an update on Tuesday. And it's still Christmas content, it should have been New Years. This is our last update of the year!
  2. So sad. I didn't even finish those x-mas goals for bakery. Why? Oh yes, because I was away for a week! They should've extended it because it's the holidays! People go on vacations, spend their time with families, go to parties. I was soooo close.. oh well, I'll get over it.

Do you still understand how the update day is going? Is it on thursday? Is it on random times now? It was like that this week.
  3. Really late. And the items weren't even good. I expected New Years items. Or goals like year!
  4. You're welcome!

Not a good update day, all christmas-y themed. A little late for that...
  5. I'm not sure. It's fine now. And thank you!
  6. Oh and Merry Christmas.
  7. I'm glad they increased the amount of gems given too.

Problem downloading BM? How so?
  8. I know what you mean. I have those goals. But I'm glad they're giving more gems. I had problems downloading BM seasons though.
  9. Agreed. You can't believe how many goals I have right now. RS, Bubble Mania, Bingo, DS, Bubble Mania Seasons, and more. Can't remember. It's so annoying because there are so many pop-ups now. I accomplished most of them, but I stopped when it asks to get on a specific level or island because it'll take too long and take up my GB.
  10. I tried it, and I can agree with you. I had a goal in Restaurant Story only though... but then I got another goal for Bubble Mania Seasons, and there isn't enough space on my iPod. 8Gb used to be enough, but now with iOS 6, there's only 6Gb.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 539
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast