PDA

View Full Version : A LOT oF PROBLEMS!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 02:39 PM
i love playing this game! me n my whole family plays this game. But there a lot of problems that needs to be fixed!
1. this game freezes to much! it always shuts down out of nowhere by itself.
2. i cook ALOT of cake. i have like 16,535 red velvet cakes and many moreee of other cakes. of coursse i had to close my door for a couple of days to cook that many food. so i open my door wen i have a lot of food and then people start coming in and eating so then i leave the game for like 2 mins n when i come back ALL my food is gone! MY 16,535 AND ALL MY OTHER CAKESS ARE GONE in 2 mins!!!! so now i cannot open my door because all of my food wll be gone.
3. i was moving around tables and chairs and so i stored some chairs into the storgae box. then i moved my tables n placed them where i want. after that i went to my storgae box and i started placing a couple of chairs then all of the sudden something pops up and says that my bakery lost sync and it refreshed it and so when i press okay the chairs are all gone so then i did everything again n THE SAMETHING HAPPENED! SO NOW I CANNOT PLACE MY CHAIRS OUT! N CUSTOMERS CANT SIT AND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BECAUSE ALL MY FOOD ARE GONE IN 2MINS! I TOOK ALOT OF TIME TO MAKE 16,000 SOMETHING CAKE!
i hope u will fix this. i really love this game! it is very addictingg... everythingggg is gooood besides the problems that i listedd!! n also i would love if u can add more features to it :) that would b great!

i am level 30(almost level 31) in bakery story. my ID storm is pinkprincess0201. my bakerys name is sweeties bakery and my retaurants name is la jocies caffe and i am level 31.

i hope u will fix this asap! i am rly upset because i cannot play thiss game much becuase of all the problems.
ALSO RESTAURANT STORY HAS THE SAME PROBLEM EXCEPT FOR THE CHAIR PROBLEM THAT I AM HAVING WITH BAKERY.