PDA

View Full Version : A Little About You

GreytMom
07-19-17, 10:55 AM
Who am I? Please do NOT share your real name or social media information. Location is up to you, but I would love to know what country you are from.
*Remember that this is a public site so be sure to take that into consideration when deciding what information to post (or anywhere on the internet)*. It is completely understandable should you not decide to post everything or anything at all.

I'll go first:

Gender - Female
Age - 45
Forest Name - Greyt Sanctuary (named after my home, which is full of greyhounds)
Location - Michigan, USA
Other S8 Games- Bakery Story 2

Occupation - Independent Consultant
Education - Masters Degree
Favorite Hobbies - Greyhound Rescue, Running Marathons/Coaching

Mods, you know this, but please keep an eye out on this thread and delete as needed. :-)

AppieP
07-19-17, 11:46 AM
Nice thread Greytmom:D. Like I said on the other thread if one goes.... the rest will probably follow. This is who I am:

Forest Name: Dragon Pool
Real name: Stays a secret, but I can tell you all my nickname: AppieP

Played almost all the S8 games, and got stucked on F.F.S for over 2 years now.

Favorite hobbies: busy at work all the day so I keep it only to fitness 5 days a week.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-19-17, 12:12 PM
agreed, nice thread!

Forest Name: CuddlePuddle
Other S8 Games: none (used to play Dragon Story & Fashion Story but it became too much)
Work: Customer Service rep. This is just a job to pay the rent, currently studying Fashion Design & hope to be a stylist, designer
Hobbies: love art of any kind (doing it and looking at it) and reading
Other: I want a dog/puppy! But size constraints in my match-box apt are preventing dog ownership at this time :(

Phoenix406
07-19-17, 12:19 PM
Gender - Female
Age - 45
Forest Name Phoenix406
Location - Montana, USA
Other S8 Games- Dragon Story, Bubble Mania, used to play Candy Blast Mania, Jewel Mania, Diamond Quest, and Cupcake Mania. I dabbled in Hugry Babies and Frozen Frenzy Mania. I have spent so much time and money on S8 games. :eek:

Occupation - Public Health/Health Educator re: cancer. My family also has a ranch - a real, working, many acre ranch, but I don't really do the labor there.
Education - BachelorsDegree
Favorite Hobbies - Movies, driving, TV, social media

Phoenix406
07-19-17, 12:20 PM
@Greytmom Fun thread! You and I are the same age! :)

strxmstad
07-19-17, 02:09 PM
Forest Name: Eleah

Work: Studying
Hobbies: Animals, TV shows, books and art

mommashelley87
07-19-17, 10:57 PM
Forest Name: Tortall (named after my favorite author's world)
Other S8 Games: played almost all of them curently playing FFS and Bubble Mania.
Hobbies: playing FFS and reading

sehana
07-26-17, 10:03 AM
Female mid-30s, happily married, mother of 2 boys.

Education: Bachelors working on Masters

Forest Name: Sehana HummPhin

Storm8 Games: Played all, but mostly interested in Restaurant, Bakery, Dragon and FForest. Don't play Fashion, Bakery2, or Restaurant2 as much.

Hobbies: Web Development (3-4 websites), Playing Video Games, WWE, Anime, Crafting (when I have time, which is never now), Netflix, Hulu, and some other random stuff I can't think of right now. Youtube: I have two, but I'm really not a camera person.

Craziest thing I've done: I have willingly jumped out of a plane