PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync with server

Unregistered
03-17-11, 12:23 PM
All day the game keeps saying its out of sync and resets. The result is I cannot add chairs to empty tables, customers are getting upset. Food keeps going back as needing to be served. My daily coins bonus was TAKEN AWAY. This is happening with Restaurant Story & Bakery Story.

Is this a temporary known bug???? Getting frustrated!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 12:35 PM
Okay, I checked out another post and out of the 3 possible fixes, this worked for me in regards to adding chairs. I just purchased new ones, putting anything in storage or accessing stored items will result in the sync error.

I would still like to know if this is a known issue and when it will be resolved.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 01:35 PM
My girlfriend says:

Clear a space for all the chairs and then take them out of storage into this space. NOT NEXT TO A TABLE!!!

You can then move them next a rable afterwards.

I hope this works for you

Unregistered
03-18-11, 11:36 AM
my Vanilla cupcake disappear wen the server wen out of sync!!!!

Cherie hoffman
03-18-11, 12:08 PM
The people can't get past the door. Just keep piling up...so can't eat any food. Not making money & dishes still serving...pretty soon food will start to go bad. Don't know chant to do.

Unregistered
03-19-11, 03:48 PM
Pulling the chairs out of storage not next to a table and then moving them worked! Thanks!

logon2k
04-08-11, 11:23 AM
To Cherie hoffman:

Make sure there is nothing blocking the path of the customers. Go into design mode and move everything away from the door and then check to see if they start moving into your bakery.

GroupMagma
04-08-11, 12:06 PM
@Cherie,

If that doesn't help, you can also try restarting your device. This is a known issue, and restarting your device or force-closing/reopening the app generally corrects the issue.

If the problem persists, please contact support@teamlava.com. Thanks!

gmlaster
06-19-11, 11:55 PM
The only thing that solved this problem for me was changing to the Valentines version of Restaurant Story. That was driving mr crazy!

omomdesu
06-20-11, 04:15 PM
It happened on me every night.
I can not earn any money over night.
Although I may get the food back I still feel disappointed.
Please fix it.

bigdaddio
06-22-11, 09:18 PM
It does help to keep the chairs away from tables when pulling them out...but for me on bakery I still have has sync prob even when I have decorated this way.....prob I have is on several occasions I have permanently lost items....this has not happened when it sync's on restaurant just bakery...I have no help what so ever from team lava...I am so frustrated . There have been a group of like 10yr old girls who all r cursing on my wall and the walls of my nbrs....no one at team lava gives a c r a p....I have lost items purchased with gems and coins and never asked for refund just that someone help fix...NO ONE WILL.... Idk if anyone here even cares. I guess I am venting...I am just so very frustrated....I have spent a lot of money on this game...on fruit basket I have purchased that one alone over 40 times so I would think that someone at teamlava would care about there customers...I don't like having curse words on my wall...I did nothing to provoke the kid writing the words and didn't respond when she did...and I did nothing but decorate and lost wallpaper and other items purchased...I've literally lost count at this point..sent countless emails and to top it off about every month or so my nbr list is all of a sudden shortened and all these nbrs r messaging me asking who I deleted them when I DID NOT....so I have to re-add a bunch of good nbrs cuz they mysteriously were deleted...not by me and not by them....no help....what to I do?.....k I'm done lol...no more venting...I hope updates fix some of the problems...my phone is working fine..I have HTC EVO I've had Sprint check it out 3 times and everything else works great so idk...well best of luck to u all...ttfn