PDA

View Full Version : Storybook event and gems

coolssp
07-19-17, 02:22 AM
I was just wondering if there are players who are on track with this new storybook quest without spending gems. I'm a long term player (albeit post Love Shack :) - when will we ever get a chance for that ;) ) and this is one quest where I'm almost 2 days behind because of onyx petals.

Chaotarch
07-19-17, 02:35 AM
I was just wondering if there are players who are on track with this new storybook quest without spending gems. I'm a long term player (albeit post Love Shack :) - when will we ever get a chance for that ;) ) and this is one quest where I'm almost 2 days behind because of onyx petals.

well, i guess i am not mainstream enough to answer you:rolleyes::cool:
but i am just in time with all, deciding to make beam&blocksouveniers, maybe nectar:eek:

pongkay
07-19-17, 02:45 AM
well, i guess i am not mainstream enough to answer you:rolleyes::cool:
but i am just in time with all, deciding to make beam&blocksouveniers, maybe nectar:eek:

Wonder how you did it. :confused::rolleyes: I am days behind at chap 5 & can't move forward with only 13/20 onyx petals.

Chaotarch
07-19-17, 03:08 AM
Wonder how you did it. :confused::rolleyes: I am days behind at chap 5 & can't move forward with only 13/20 onyx petals.

lol, energy:rolleyes:
no geminvest for this event, but invest in alicorns before...:cool:

cavegirl1
07-19-17, 03:32 AM
lol, energy:rolleyes:
no geminvest for this event, but invest in alicorns before...:cool:

I am confused as to how having extra energy helps, when energy is not the limiting factor in this event for me. Time and drop rates are ... I am only using extra energy to spawn more boars. It isn't helping get the onyx petals I need ....

What did you use the energy to do that helped you progress?

Chaotarch
07-19-17, 03:39 AM
I am confused as to how having extra energy helps, when energy is not the limiting factor in this event for me. Time and drop rates are ... I am only using extra energy to spawn more boars. It isn't helping get the onyx petals I need ....

What did you use the energy to do that helped you progress?

mmh, ok, now i am confused too:rolleyes:
in normal cases the answer is: energy...
but i dont have a problem with droprates, too:eek:

cavegirl1
07-19-17, 03:48 AM
mmh, ok, now i am confused too:rolleyes:
in normal cases the answer is: energy...
but i dont have a problem with droprates, too:eek:

I am only on day 4 (though should be on day 5 now) , and even at this stage need 15 onyx petals from a dahlia with a 2 hour timer that doesn't drop a petal every time.

So still trying to understand what you used the energy to do to get the required petals in the timeframe if you didnt use gems to get extra Dahlias.