PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into my game

kat8rose
07-18-17, 10:42 PM
Hi, I play Dragon Story everyday. Today, I keep getting an error message that I need to check my internet connection. My connection is fine, I can log on to other games as well as the internet. I have force stopped, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked all my settings, and this problem persists. Please help, thanks Kathleen.

kooky panda
07-19-17, 09:14 AM
Are you still having issues?
Try going to settings on your device and clear your cache for the game to see if this helps.

harobeda
07-28-17, 11:46 AM
Mine just started this nonsense. Cell signal is fine, wifi is fine- still says no internet connection for the game. And of course I'm in the middle of a bingo task harvesting upgrapes. :mad: and it's the lynchpin of the board.

njbhugjjgnj
07-28-17, 11:47 AM
Mine just started this nonsense. Cell signal is fine, wifi is fine- still says no internet connection for the game. And of course I'm in the middle of a bingo task harvesting upgrapes. :mad: and it's the lynchpin of the board.

Same! I can't access any S8 game!!!

harobeda
07-28-17, 11:55 AM
It came back after 3 minutes or so- but keeps going to a "processing" screen. I've fought battle 1 three times... it finally let me gift gold, so hopefully it's better now.