PDA

View Full Version : Bone Bronco - 2017 Jul 18

CuddlePuddlev2
07-18-17, 01:02 PM

2 new animals. 3 if you include the Ruby Pony. But i'm mean Valuabull (gem) and Bone Bronco (dark/water). Never see a pop-up for both of them. It looks like the last one is breedable. I really like the Bronco. Will going to try for it.

oooh I love the bone bronco too! def trying for it. Good luck everyone!

8 Hours

GreytMom
07-18-17, 02:32 PM
Are the other new animals breed able? They say not available through breeding?

That would certainly be good information to have. But they haven't been letting us know. The descriptions aren't always being updated so even if it says "Not available through breeding" some of them have been. Some haven't. I think we are just supposed to guess.

BBHome20
07-18-17, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know the breed time for the Bone Bronco???

Right after I posted this I bred a Bone Bronco... the breed and evolution times are 8 hours each

CuddlePuddlev2
07-18-17, 02:45 PM
Are the other new animals breed able? They say not available through breeding?

If they say "not available through breeding" then they probably aren't, though as GreyT said, they sometimes make mistakes. I would guess that the mistakes are pretty rare though (i don't really know, i haven't been playing long enough)

poofyena
07-18-17, 03:49 PM
Glad I checked this thread as I didn't even realise there was a bone Bronco and I love it! First attempt 12 hours. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-18-17, 04:20 PM
Thought i would make this guy his own thread.

Bone Bronco - BREEDABLE!
Dark/Water creature
8 hr breeding/8 hr evolution (thank you to BBHome20, first person in the forum to breed one, congrats!)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-18-17, 06:17 PM
I wonder how many days we get for this...anybody know?

goddard7006
07-18-17, 09:49 PM
Poofyena Im not an expert, but if you bred dark/water and got 12 hrs you may have it. I can't find anything with that combo thats 12hrs

AppieP
07-18-17, 10:04 PM
Poofyena Im not an expert, but if you bred dark/water and got 12 hrs you may have it. I can't find anything with that combo thats 12hrs

Neither do I. But BBhome20 has a 8 hour breeding time. And I can't find anything with that breeding time with dark/water combo.

goddard7006
07-19-17, 12:01 AM
Neither do I. But BBhome20 has a 8 hour breeding time. And I can't find anything with that breeding time with dark/water combo.

Is it just dark/water? I ask because if fire is in there it could be a Skyger

tahitii
07-19-17, 06:01 AM
Hope to get it, it looks like a bluish Skeletal Steed ! I like to see old animals in different colors, wish there'll be something similar to the Pearl Peryton 🙂
Best of luck everyone!

supster50
07-19-17, 07:36 AM
I bred my C.U. And Chameneon and got a 12 hr timer. There are no 12 hr timers with dark and water or 8 hr ones either. I see there is some talk that it is an 8 hr one, did some one breed it that can verifie the breed time?

poofyena
07-19-17, 08:54 AM
My 12 hour timer turned out to be a chromadile....which is 11 hour breeding. Have they changed the times?
Supster50 wonder what your 12 hour is.

supster50
07-19-17, 03:12 PM
My 12 hour timer turned out to be a chromadile....which is 11 hour breeding. Have they changed the times?
Supster50 wonder what your 12 hour is.
I too goofed up my times. But I'm very old compared to u guys and some times a little Dyslexic so I hope lm forgiven, but thanks for asking.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-19-17, 03:37 PM
I got 3 hours whilst breeding for Bone Bronco with Tye Dye Tiger and Skyger and they say the only animal that has 3 hours is fairy ferret, even though i did not have nature or fire in it. Does rainbow seperate into Nature and Fire? Help pls

CuddlePuddlev2
07-19-17, 04:02 PM
I got 3 hours whilst breeding for Bone Bronco with Tye Dye Tiger and Skyger and they say the only animal that has 3 hours is fairy ferret, even though i did not have nature or fire in it. Does rainbow seperate into Nature and Fire? Help pls

yeah rainbow throws in random other elements, so it's definitely possible you have fairy ferret

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-19-17, 06:26 PM
yeah rainbow throws in random other elements, so it's definitely possible you have fairy ferret

Good to know! I thought my park was glitching! Thanks so much for the help

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-20-17, 12:56 AM
It was a fairy ferret! New one takes up to 14 hours. . .

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 01:06 AM
It was a fairy ferret! New one takes up to 14 hours. . .

Figured so...are u still using tye-dye tiger to breed? If so I would suggest only using dark & water if you really really want the bone bronco, it will greatly increase your chances of getting it. Using rainbow is like adding every other element to the mix which basically gives u the worst chance possible :(

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 09:12 AM
I'm having no luck breeding bone bronco. I did get 43 hrs, another onyx direwolf and being low on gems means I probably won't be getting bone bronco. Kind of disappointed. Good luck and hope he starts showing up more often.

Eluzyion
07-20-17, 09:20 AM
@mods people wouldn't keep creating threads on bone bronco if this current active thread was in a sticky instead of stuck in creature library as if it's a "past" thing :) it's a current active breeding event

kooky panda
07-20-17, 09:34 AM
@mods people wouldn't keep creating threads on bone bronco if this current active thread was in a sticky instead of stuck in creature library as if it's a "past" thing :) it's a current active breeding event
Thanks for the heads up! The thread has been moved to the Discussion forum! :)

Eluzyion
07-20-17, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up! The thread has been moved to the Discussion forum! :)

Thank you :)

Silverrain1
07-20-17, 12:17 PM
I really want this but my breeding luck has been awful lately so I'm not counting on it

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 12:25 PM
I really want this but my breeding luck has been awful lately so I'm not counting on itI know exactly how you feel. I think it would cost me less gems to just buy it instead of speed breeding over and over again. My problem is I get caught in this loop that just one more time will be the one.

missKristel
07-20-17, 01:45 PM
I really want this but my breeding luck has been awful lately so I'm not counting on it

Same here... :(

Silverrain1
07-20-17, 02:21 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I think it would cost me less gems to just buy it instead of speed breeding over and over again. My problem is I get caught in this loop that just one more time will be the one.

That sounds exactky like me. But I'm gonna stop. I speed breed like crazy and end up with nothing to show for it. So, no more speeding! I would t mind speeding and then getting it but that hasn't been the case recently so I'll just play normal and see how I get on. Good luck to all! I'll let u know if I get it.

jsburas
07-20-17, 04:26 PM
Has anyone gotten it yet? What's breed time?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 04:51 PM
Has anyone gotten it yet? What's breed time?

Yeah 1 person got it, BBHome20 and it's 8hr breed time

Jojocl141587
07-20-17, 09:30 PM
I wonder if I'll have any luck this time. Was able to get the DP and breed the EE. I REALLY want the Bone Bronco, hope I can get it

goddard7006
07-20-17, 11:14 PM
I just got a 8 hr timer on my sons account I'll post what I hatch and if I can figure out how to post a pic I will. The combo I used was Sea Drake+Mercat so pure Dark/Water.

missKristel
07-20-17, 11:22 PM
I used my Pearl Peryton and Skyger and got 45 hours breeding time.

I'm assuming this is not the Bone Bronco but still a nice surprise :D

Clark_Wayne
07-21-17, 08:49 AM
got it 2nd try with kirin jade and frostfang

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 12:06 PM

Congrats. I'm so jealous

AppieP
07-21-17, 02:13 PM

Congrats. I'm so jealous
CONGRATS Clark.
Me too. I really want this one.

violetfarm105
07-22-17, 04:19 AM
I got it with Chilldebeest (D/W) L15 and C.U. L15 in that order after trying multiple combinations. Good luck everyone. ;)

Cranlink14606
07-22-17, 08:22 AM
I think if I get 1 more Chromadile I will scream! I have used CU with Mercat, Chameneon, and Swan Princess with no luck. Don't think I will speed breed anymore. Feel as if I am wasting the little gems I have, can't buy anymore.

willjardell2003
07-22-17, 08:56 AM
This animal is fantastic, horrible in the impressive way lol. Have this animal ever appeared before? And how long will he stay there?

AppieP
07-22-17, 09:21 AM
This animal is fantastic, horrible in the impressive way lol. Have this animal ever appeared before? And how long will he stay there?

No it's a new one. Don't know how much time we have left for breeding it. I'm hoping till monday

MystiqueRealm
07-22-17, 10:54 AM
I got 8 hours FINALLY! I used mama bear and nocturnowl a billion times lol

Silverrain1
07-22-17, 11:47 AM
So far all I have got is chromodiles. Soooo annoying. Nothing else to even break it up lol. At least it's the shortest breed time with the exception of the new animal

donaca08
07-22-17, 11:55 AM
All I get is skygers

AppieP
07-22-17, 12:37 PM
All I get is skygers

Skyger? Are you breeding with the right elements? Water/fire gives you a Skyger all the time. And if you breed with armordillo and turtisle for example.
Try to breed only dark with water. I do that with my CU, and never had a Skyger. Try to change your breeding parents.

AppieP
07-22-17, 12:39 PM
So far all I have got is chromodiles. Soooo annoying. Nothing else to even break it up lol. At least it's the shortest breed time with the exception of the new animal

I'm also not very lucky with my breeding results. Got a 18 hour timer for a change.

Silverrain1
07-22-17, 03:21 PM
Lol, I have to laugh but it is NOT funny! I moved my latest fail to the nest and took away other fails from my extra nest. I put my lightning leopard on the free nest to score points for the leaderboard. Well I forgot I put that egg on and the egg didn't show but the 8 hour timer did. So I did a little celebration chant before remembering it was the leopard. I'm soooooo upset right now

Sakrysta
07-22-17, 03:22 PM
Got a 50-hour fail. Not unhappy to have a Sapphire Sphinx in the works, but it does bring to a halt my efforts for the Bone Bronco for a couple days. And gonna be keeping my nests busy with coin animals for the Leaderboard in the meantime. :-D

luna2cute
07-23-17, 06:16 PM
I got it! First time I've bred a goal animal in a long time!!

i think I used tidal toucan and sea drake. I just picked random dark and water animals. Took a few days but it's here!!

Jkbward
07-23-17, 07:37 PM
I bred a CU with Hoppour and it looks to be a BB. Hope that helps!

willjardell2003
07-23-17, 07:44 PM
1st try was chromadille, 2nd try is.... aqua fox, I have hatched 2 aquafox and now it's te 3rd aquafox, love the bronco and I want sea drake too :((

CuddlePuddlev2
07-23-17, 08:56 PM
1st try was chromadille, 2nd try is.... aqua fox, I have hatched 2 aquafox and now it's te 3rd aquafox, love the bronco and I want sea drake too :((

i can't get it either. I really really want him, he's so cute! i'm just focusing on this...not even gona try for the music animals until I get this, even tho I need a music creature

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-24-17, 12:24 AM
I think I will not get this animal :(
All I get are chromadiles and sometimes a freezel

willjardell2003
07-24-17, 01:05 AM
Anyone are trying aqua fox or tidal toucan combos like me?

masci86
07-24-17, 01:48 AM
Trying for bone bronco with no luck either... have used tiger shark lvl7 and skyger lvl4 twice and keep getting chromodile... should I perservere or try a different combo with more water?

willjardell2003
07-24-17, 01:58 AM
Trying for bone bronco with no luck either... have used tiger shark lvl7 and skyger lvl4 twice and keep getting chromodile... should I perservere or try a different combo with more water?

change the skyger to seadrake, beast, aquafox,... maybe the chance will be easier

MystiqueRealm
07-24-17, 04:15 AM
I just realized the looks of Bone Bronco are an exact duplicate to Skeletal Steed except for being colored blue/grey/black instead of skeletal red/grey/black

Eluzyion
07-24-17, 05:27 AM
Finally got 8 hours too! I bred Yin (lvl 4) and MamaBear(lvl 4), when I took yang out (breeding yin and yang) I got it first try using MamaBear lol Don't worry about levels just breed dark and water

@Myst you're right it's the exact same except for colors and elements.. Re-color an existing animal and call it new! Seems to be the start of a new trend, wonder if they ran out of ideas? I gave them a "leader of the pack" idea with wolf inspiration pics that I'd love to see incorporated! :)

masci86
07-24-17, 06:28 AM
Thanks... still a newbie and don't have any of those! Darn! I just tried with tiger shark and tye-dye tiger. It's given me 11hrs so no bone bronco, prob another cromadile... next I will try chromadile and tiger shark. Fingers crossed!!

Jojocl141587
07-24-17, 07:00 AM
I think I finally got it. Used Frostfang and Skyger both lvl 15 and got 8 hr breeding time. Hoping I get my second pony today.

masci86
07-24-17, 08:13 AM
I think I finally got it. Used Frostfang and Skyger both lvl 15 and got 8 hr breeding time. Hoping I get my second pony today.

WOOT!!! Fingers crossed! Hope you get it... frostfang and skyger sounds like a combo I can try :)

AppieP
07-24-17, 10:33 AM
I think we only have 24 hours to get it. It came together with Valuebull, and this sale is available till 25 of July.
Hope I get it soon than

CuddlePuddlev2
07-24-17, 12:24 PM
I think we only have 24 hours to get it. It came together with Valuebull, and this sale is available till 25 of July.
Hope I get it soon than

NOOOOOOO! i hope not, there's no way i'll get it in 24 hrs. :(

Eluzyion
07-24-17, 01:26 PM
WOOT!!! Fingers crossed! Hope you get it... frostfang and skyger sounds like a combo I can try :)

Don't worry about the levels on the animals you breed for it, I got it and both my breeding pair were level 4, good luck!

poofyena
07-24-17, 02:31 PM
Yeeees! Finally got bone bronco! Sea Lion and Chromadile pairing. Good luck those who are still trying!

AppieP
07-24-17, 02:56 PM
Yeeees! Finally got bone bronco! Sea Lion and Chromadile pairing. Good luck those who are still trying!

Congrats. I'm so jealous right now. Really meant it if I say be happy with the Bronco.

Amathera
07-24-17, 03:33 PM
I haven't seen anything about bone bronco on my game. No popups, not in store, etc. I wonder why and if I can still get it?

Jojocl141587
07-24-17, 04:06 PM

I have the egg in my nest now and can confirm I got her. I'm so happy I REALLY wanted her. I included a pic of the egg for those who haven't seen it yet and are curious

MystiqueRealm
07-24-17, 04:16 PM
I haven't seen anything about bone bronco on my game. No popups, not in store, etc. I wonder why and if I can still get it?

Are you playing the original version land before dragons and have all the updates?

luna2cute
07-24-17, 06:05 PM

I didn't get a pop up and only knew when I read about it in the forum. It is in my shop however under featured.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 11:26 AM
bone bronco is no longer in my shop, so i guess that means it's no longer breedable, right?

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:28 AM
bone bronco is no longer in my shop, so i guess that means it's no longer breedable, right?

Right :( it goes with start of next on Tuesday .. Seems it left a few minutes soon since it resets on the half hour though, go figure that happens a lot

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:37 AM
Goodbye Bono Bronco. Till next time. Hoping we see you again, because I couldn't breed it.

Silverrain1
07-25-17, 12:04 PM
I missed this and I'm gutted. Aw well, I'll start trying for rumblebee. Although, iv sent it epic and it's massive. It will stay a baby (if i even manage to get it)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 12:36 PM
I missed this and I'm gutted. Aw well, I'll start trying for rumblebee. Although, iv sent it epic and it's massive. It will stay a baby (if i even manage to get it)

lol, good to know. I will keep it as a baby if i get it as well

Phoenix406
07-25-17, 12:59 PM

Rumblebee is not breedable.

Silverrain1
07-25-17, 02:11 PM
Rumblebee is not breedable.

What!!!! Aw man!!!!!! I didn't look at the description. Now I'm really sad! What a waste of time. Mostly on my baby account as that got the bone bronco ok so I moved on to the rumble bee. My main account only started trying today wen the bone bronco left the shop (since I never got it)

Ahhh, will teach me to read the descriptions in the future eh.

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 02:33 PM
Goodbye Bono Bronco. Till next time. Hoping we see you again, because I couldn't breed it.

Of course I can't know, but maybe bone bronco will return around Halloween? Unless they choose older animals that fit, but it's possible :)

mutley00
07-25-17, 03:32 PM
Thanks for posting the egg photo. - So even the egg is a re-colour of the Skeletal Steed's one!

I have the egg in my nest now and can confirm I got her. I'm so happy I REALLY wanted her. I included a pic of the egg for those who haven't seen it yet and are curious

mutley00
07-25-17, 03:37 PM
Sorry, I forgot to ask:

Could someone also post the Evo time for Bone Bronco, please?

Thanks for posting the egg photo. - So even the egg is a re-colour of the Skeletal Steed's one!

kooky panda
07-26-17, 10:27 AM
Sorry, I forgot to ask:

Could someone also post the Evo time for Bone Bronco, please?
Should be 8 hours.