PDA

View Full Version : Spin to Win - Sapling Prize??? July 18, 2017

nicsdragonisle
07-18-17, 12:22 PM
Did I really just WIN 2 saplings on a wheel spin? Nothing in storage...because we aren't collecting saplings any longer. I can't even remember what we collected them for. This takes the cake for a "prize"!

Phoenix406
07-18-17, 01:32 PM
I would assume that the saplings would be considered a decoration prize.

FireballFarm
07-18-17, 01:41 PM
The saplings were for crafting the Nature Dragon back in Nov. 2016.
The Artist Dragon was first available on the Spin to Win... back in Nov. 2016.
They just copy and pasted the same wheel, I think.
Nice. :/

nicsdragonisle
07-18-17, 01:51 PM
Im sure you're right. I won Artist then.
You'd think SOMEONE would have proofread the wheel before re-releasing it. There were typically 1 or 2 time sensitive items on each one.
Impressive.

Clark_Wayne
07-18-17, 02:09 PM
yes they are recycling lots of things ;) (in FFS too) i too was puzzled when i got sapling LOL
why they don't replace it with the world event maps ?

[S8] Elsa
07-18-17, 02:33 PM
This has been updated and you should no longer receive Saplings as a reward. :)

nicsdragonisle
07-18-17, 02:42 PM
Elsa;1436194']This has been updated and you should no longer receive Saplings as a reward. :)

Thanks Elsa! You had to have thought, "Come on, seriously??" when you saw that. :rolleyes: lol

[S8] Elsa
07-18-17, 02:57 PM
Thanks Elsa! You had to have thought, "Come on, seriously??" when you saw that. :rolleyes: lol

Mostly, I thought to let you all know that if you can't see your Saplings, you did receive them. ^_^

They're invisible because the recipe isn't available, but you'll be able to use them if we cycle the Dragon back through later.

Hawk1
07-18-17, 07:56 PM
I am shocked I won a Marshmallow dragon.

Shar33
07-18-17, 08:32 PM
Can we please get some old dragons? All these are new or been released multiple times.

pinkflower7777
07-19-17, 10:43 AM
So happy to see Spin to Win back. Its a nice way to get older dragons I don't have, There are 2 dragons i still need from this wheel and am so excited to have gotten Marshmallow already!!

nicsdragonisle
07-19-17, 01:38 PM
So happy to see Spin to Win back. Its a nice way to get older dragons I don't have, There are 2 dragons i still need from this wheel and am so excited to have gotten Marshmallow already!!
NICE!! Congrats on that spin! I'm thrilled to see it's back also! I'm hoping for Marshmallow too, the only one I don't have already.

DragonPhoenix6
07-19-17, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know which ones are the 2 dragons on the spin wheel apart from artist, marshmallow and harvest? Thanks

pinkflower7777
07-19-17, 04:47 PM
NICE!! Congrats on that spin! I'm thrilled to see it's back also! I'm hoping for Marshmallow too, the only one I don't have already.

Thanks! Hope you are able to get this awesome dragon also.

RhodryMaelwaedd
07-19-17, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know which ones are the 2 dragons on the spin wheel apart from artist, marshmallow and harvest? Thanks

One is Crystal, don't know about the last one though.

starship412
07-19-17, 04:53 PM

Crystal and Hearth

luckyaa7
07-19-17, 05:03 PM

Congrats! That's the one I really want.

pinkflower7777
07-19-17, 05:22 PM
Congrats! That's the one I really want.

Thanks, I hope you are able to get it too. I've wanted it for a long time, it's awesome in battles!

DragonPhoenix6
07-19-17, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the reply guys :) crystal and hearth are the ones I don't have in any of my islands so keeping my fingers crossed, so happy that the Spin Wheel is back! Thanks S8

justinbieber4444
07-20-17, 11:04 AM
Spin to Win is a joke. This is the third day- third Work in Progress. Used two free spins- got two more Work in Progress. As I said, what a joke

amalsaba
07-20-17, 10:09 PM
So happy to see the spin to win back! Thank you so much stormies

tuffyjkitten
07-21-17, 10:47 AM
Yay got Artist, which I did not have. He can fill out my painting habitat with the event dragons with that theme. :)

pinkflower7777
07-21-17, 11:52 AM
Congrats on getting Artist! It's always fun getting a dragon that's new to us.

bakerystoe
07-21-17, 08:42 PM
i got a marshmellow drgaon!! i was very happy to receive it as the first try

Florr06
07-22-17, 07:04 AM
I got Harvest :) not my favorite dragon from the wheel but always good to get a new dragon :D

justinbieber4444
07-22-17, 08:19 AM
Spin to Win is a joke. This is the third day- third Work in Progress. Used two free spins- got two more Work in Progress. As I said, what a joke
Wow, yesterday was day four AND I GOT ANOTHER WORK IN PROGRESS. The joke continues

justinbieber4444
07-22-17, 10:42 AM
Wow, yesterday was day four AND I GOT ANOTHER WORK IN PROGRESS. The joke continues
This is ridiculous! Day 5 and yes, another Work in Progrss

ozigal
07-22-17, 04:43 PM
Coins coins coins fangs. I see my luck hasn't change..all those dragons on the wheel but can I land on any..nope..

mutley00
07-22-17, 06:41 PM
Lost Marshmallow Dragon:

Has anyone else not receive the dragon they supposedly won? I just won Marshmallow Dragon, but it is not in my storage. I reset the game several times, but it is definitely not there.

AwesomeChefDad
07-22-17, 09:41 PM
I've given up even thinking about getting a good spin, in a total of two accounts none have got one, but I expect that now.

I also do not recall there being so many segments on the wheel in the past, they are packing it with stuff as to make the odds even lower of getting a dragon. More misc stuff, more segments mean less dragon rewards.

Marshmallow is a great win if you get it, I consider that dragon to be a top 5 battler for me once it gets to level 15.

Hawk1
07-23-17, 08:05 AM
8 Works in progress yipppee, keep 'em coming S8 ... blah

AnnirasSweets
07-23-17, 12:11 PM
Stupid game reset just as I spun the wheel. When I opened the game again the counter showed that I just finished a spin but who even knows what reward I got or if I even got one at all. Not cool, S8. Not cool at all.

starship412
07-23-17, 12:41 PM
Stupid game reset just as I spun the wheel. When I opened the game again the counter showed that I just finished a spin but who even knows what reward I got or if I even got one at all. Not cool, S8. Not cool at all.

I just got the same thing after I watched a video to get the spin. It would've probably given me something useless like maps or fangs again.

divanightclub
07-23-17, 06:03 PM
This is ridiculous! Day 5 and yes, another Work in Progrss
I've been getting nothing but WORK IN PROGRESS also, no matter what direction I spin. The game suddenly slows down and lands on that, every spin.. I agree with you, it's really a joke and it's deliberately set that way for some players..(IMO)....

FireballFarm
07-24-17, 06:41 AM
4 Work In Progress, 1 of the two fangs for Basilisk, and all the rest coins. Yeehaw.

They need to make more of the non-dragon spaces food, and adjust the food prize amounts by level.
Something like:
2500 food for levels 1-50
5000 food for levels 50-100
10,000 food for levels 100-150
20,000 for levels 150-200

It still wouldn't make a dent in the enormous amount of food needed to play the game, but would help. Plus, Spin to Win should be fun! We should want to do a little cheer when we land on a prize- not groan, let out an exasperated sigh, roll eyes, and be disappointed (or even annoyed an angry). Every single player wants and needs food. Everyone will be happy to win food (unlike the booby prizes such as Work In Progress and useless coins. no one above level 100 should ever get coins as a prize).

Little things like this mean a LOT to players.

AnnirasSweets
07-25-17, 10:27 AM
I logged in just in time to squeeze in a free spin and to my amazement I won the Artist Dragon which I needed! So yay for that however, I won't say I'm completely happy with the wheel this time around. Reasons being I had several force quits during/right after spin which is beyond ridiculous and in general I found the non-dragon prizes to be pretty lame.

kooky panda
07-25-17, 10:41 AM
Lost Marshmallow Dragon:

Has anyone else not receive the dragon they supposedly won? I just won Marshmallow Dragon, but it is not in my storage. I reset the game several times, but it is definitely not there.

Please submit a report with support , then send me your support ticket number by Private message.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

kooky panda
07-25-17, 10:43 AM
To help prevent an out of sync issues when spinning the wheel:

When you first come into your game after being away, collect coins or visit a neighbor before spinning.
This will allow your game a little time to sync up with the servers so you progress will save.