PDA

View Full Version : So glad that is finally over

savage_mel
07-18-17, 12:01 PM
After so many attempts, I finally came in first in the gold league in bingo. Its been awhile since i put in any effort, after the last time I was in second place but after the results showed, I came in third. Anyway, I did not enjoy this past week at all! I am not a competitive person by nature which i why i despise these leaderboard events but i really want the gold horizon so i've been trying. I had to play constantly and it cost me around 400 gold to stay at the top. It was frustrating and stressful and caused me anxiety at the possibility of losing my place after so much time and gold were spent. I feel bad for the people who came in below me because i know they invested a lot too. That was the last time i will invest that kind of time and i will not spend any more gold on bingo. i only need 18 more tickets so i'll just keep plugging away and eventually reach my goal. but i take no joy in trying to climb to the top, and i hate that there is no way to get there without spending a ton of gold. I am so glad that week is finally over!