PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Tropical Vacation - 2017 Jul 18 (POLL ADDED)

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 11:31 AM
Sorry didn't catch this goals name. If any knows please let me know so I can edit.

Other wallpaper and tile works to complete steps.

slayer7000
07-18-17, 11:32 AM
What the heck... the final prizes added all have to do with christmas... really? Festive Kitchen, Yeti server, snowman server...

pixiegamer
07-18-17, 11:35 AM
Thanks for starting the thread, Jojo :) It would be great if you could keep it updated as the goals progress.

I also thought the prizes were very out of sync considering the rest of the items we're getting :confused: Hopefully the recipes will she'd some light on the situation.

EdiiLouise
07-18-17, 11:36 AM
What the heck... the final prizes added all have to do with christmas... really? Festive Kitchen, Yeti server, snowman server...

Ever heard of Christmas in July LOL?

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 11:38 AM

I thought that snowman looked new and I knew the yeti was. Completely missed the festive kitchen. Idk......it is July maybe a Christmas in July theme? Lol

EdiiLouise
07-18-17, 11:42 AM
Aren't they all restaurant story crate items? I have the Yeti Waiter in my storage

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 11:42 AM
Thanks for starting the thread, Jojo :) It would be great if you could keep it updated as the goals progress.

I also thought the prizes were very out of sync considering the rest of the items we're getting :confused: Hopefully the recipes will she'd some light on the situation.

Will definitely do my best, assuming others don't beat me to it with their own posts. I know there are quite a few ppl who speed through goals even faster than I do and I finish them within days lol

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 11:46 AM
Aren't they all restaurant story crate items? I have the Yeti Waiter in my storage

Not sure I have missed SO many goals between BS and RS it's not even funny so all these prizes are new to me on either one. If they are crate items I think that's kind of cool since they aren't being include in a RS goal, that would be unfair for ppl who spent gems on the crates and got then. But since it's in BS and as far as I know can't be found in BS crates I don't see a problem with it. Plus it just gives me more decorations for Christmas because I sure don't normally celebrate in July lol

pixiegamer
07-18-17, 11:46 AM
If it is, maybe we can get a Christmas in July sale??? :D

... probably wishful thinking, but a girl can dream :p

Juey_
07-18-17, 11:52 AM
Bakery Goal July 19, 2017- Tropical Vacation. (15 days Goal)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37446&d=1500403866

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37442&d=1500403771

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37443&d=1500403783

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37444&d=1500403796

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37445&d=1500403811

kayjco
07-18-17, 12:16 PM
I suspect Christmas in July, which I always enjoy. ��

kayjco
07-18-17, 12:19 PM
Not sure I have missed SO many goals between BS and RS it's not even funny so all these prizes are new to me on either one. If they are crate items I think that's kind of cool since they aren't being include in a RS goal, that would be unfair for ppl who spent gems on the crates and got then. But since it's in BS and as far as I know can't be found in BS crates I don't see a problem with it. Plus it just gives me more decorations for Christmas because I sure don't normally celebrate in July lolIts really helpful to all of us when the person who starts the thread updates the first posts with info. That way, people don't have to click and scroll all over for info.

I know it's a pain to do and THANK YOU for doing it!!!! So appreciated!

ShortcakesbyChris
07-18-17, 12:28 PM
Where can I see the prizes for this goal?

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 12:29 PM
Its really helpful to all of us when the person who starts the thread updates the first posts with info. That way, people don't have to click and scroll all over for info.

I know it's a pain to do and THANK YOU for doing it!!!! So appreciated!

No problem I just hope it let's me update the pics as I go because I am posting from my phone and it tells me I can only add five pics per post?

shoegal9103
07-18-17, 12:29 PM
all these items are from Restaurant Story... they are just swapping stuff back and forth, this is getting really aggravating

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 12:30 PM
Where can I see the prizes for this goal?

In the floor decorations tab they are the snowman waiter, yeti waiter and the final goal prize is the festive kitchen

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 12:32 PM
all these items are from Restaurant Story... they are just swapping stuff back and forth, this is getting really aggravating

They aren't doing it every single goal. This is the first time it's been both ovens or drink mixer. And it's not every single prize either. The latest goal from RS only the first oven was from BS and the recipes were taken from different ovens 2 of which I didn't have on either game and the second oven was new with all new recipes

EdiiLouise
07-18-17, 01:05 PM
I wonder what the second appliance will make considering we need frozen handle. I don't care about the recipes - end of the day we are earning 12 gems :)

vampgirl31
07-18-17, 01:15 PM
:) Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on the Goals!

LadyEna
07-18-17, 02:22 PM
As parts of the goal are showing up, it did mention that
below the Equator people are experiencing cooler weather.
So during the Christmas season they are having warmer weather.

I don't mind this goal so far. I also know that there are items
being swapped in crossovers between BS & RS. Some are good ideas
others are not.

And yes at times I think it's a lack of creativity!!

pixiegamer
07-18-17, 05:32 PM
No problem I just hope it let's me update the pics as I go because I am posting from my phone and it tells me I can only add five pics per post?

It's 5 attachments per post. There are two ways you can add additional pictures to your post:

1. Upload your pictures to a hosting site, then insert the image via URL and uncheck the 'reference locally' box. This doesn't count as any attachment on your post, so you can have as many as you want.

2. You can make separate posts when you advance in the goals, similar to how you made the first one, with attachments. Then, you can get their URLs (click on the attachment to preview, right-click, copy image address) and add them to your first post using the same instructions as above :) You would still only get 5 attachments per post you make, but no limit to how many images you could store on your first post.

I'm not sure how easy either would be to do from a phone, but I hope that helped :) Thank you again for keeping us updated!

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 05:52 PM
It's 5 attachments per post. There are two ways you can add additional pictures to your post:

1. Upload your pictures to a hosting site, then insert the image via URL and uncheck the 'reference locally' box. This doesn't count as any attachment on your post, so you can have as many as you want.

2. You can make separate posts when you advance in the goals, similar to how you made the first one, with attachments. Then, you can get their URLs (click on the attachment to preview, right-click, copy image address) and add them to your first post using the same instructions as above :) You would still only get 5 attachments per post you make, but no limit to how many images you could store on your first post.

I'm not sure how easy either would be to do from a phone, but I hope that helped :) Thank you again for keeping us updated!

Ok I think I'll do the second one, there aren't usually too many more than 5 per post anyway. Too bad you can't delete the additional post afterwards

pixiegamer
07-18-17, 06:12 PM
Ok I think I'll do the second one, there aren't usually too many more than 5 per post anyway. Too bad you can't delete the additional post afterwards

No worries; your additional posts would be more than welcome :)

I've made an infographic for the new items. You can add this to the first post if you'd like ;)

https://i.imgur.com/RAl0vG0.png

Note: the infographic reflects the state of the items as they appeared at the start of the goal. As goals continue to unlock, we can figure out the prices of the locked items.

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 06:54 PM
No worries; your additional posts would be more than welcome :)

I've made an infographic for the new items. You can add this to the first post if you'd like ;)

https://i.imgur.com/RAl0vG0.png

Note: the infographic reflects the state of the items as they appeared at the start of the goal. As goals continue to unlock, we can figure out the prices of the locked items.

Omg for the life of me I can't figure out how to add this to the first post

Click [Reply with Quote] under the post like you did here and copy the text and paste in your Post 1. Rynetory2

luincristiel
07-18-17, 07:10 PM
I was hoping for beach/ ice cream goals...
But apparently an out of sync goal is better than no goal.
Will probably be storing the items till Christmas though...

And thank you so much for creating and updating the thread, Jojocl!

bluewhale89
07-18-17, 07:15 PM
Hahahaha tropical winter lol. I don't mind really, because it is winter where I live... so, whatever.
Final prize looks fine :3

planetpeace12
07-18-17, 07:43 PM

What is their obsession with recycling recipes from each game recently? I do agree this is annoying. I want something new like the last goal. Might skip this one in hopes they will do something better soon.

gabrie11a
07-18-17, 09:13 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37452

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37453

twospoons
07-18-17, 09:52 PM
The games have had to make do with fewer designers, coders etc. to support them. I'm not thrilled by the recycling, but it's better than nothing. Bright side, I've always loved the festive kitchen--and hey, we can't complain that they're not giving us holiday content early enough this year!

Love the snowman too, and the sunny cake, and the juicer is nice to have. Mango (/yorkshire) puddings are ugly though, and I prefer the sandy tiles I already own. More expensive, but they match the beachy wallpapers better. These ones are more dirty than sandy.

The text seems a bit suspect. I mean, I've heard of Christmas in July, but I always just thought it was a marketing ploy.

Edit: looked it up on Wikipedia. Huh. I guess it's not always just about selling stuff! Sort of like real Christmas!

Jojocl141587
07-18-17, 11:17 PM
The games have had to make do with fewer designers, coders etc. to support them. I'm not thrilled by the recycling, but it's better than nothing. Bright side, I've always loved the festive kitchen--and hey, we can't complain that they're not giving us holiday content early enough this year!

Love the snowman too, and the sunny cake, and the juicer is nice to have. Mango (/yorkshire) puddings are ugly though, and I prefer the sandy tiles I already own. More expensive, but they match the beachy wallpapers better. These ones are more dirty than sandy.

The text seems a bit suspect. I mean, I've heard of Christmas in July, but I always just thought it was a marketing ploy.

Edit: looked it up on Wikipedia. Huh. I guess it's not always just about selling stuff! Sort of like real Christmas!

Exactly this just gives me a a few decorations for Christmas early. Ones I can display before any Christmas goals they bring out this year hopefully. Although I was kind of looking at it and I may put the yeti waiter out for Halloween?

babublik
07-18-17, 11:17 PM
Well I certainly got what I asked for :)
I'm quite sure I posted on another thread about wanting early Christmas decor to help with the cost of buying the LTOs during the holidays so woohoo! (not that I'm in anyway responsible for this goal) but I really like the prizes even if they are recycled, as I don't actually play RS it's all new content for me & im sure for many other players as well.

SBDOVER72
07-19-17, 01:06 AM
LOVE the goal theme!

Has anyone else noticed the shadows under the goal tables & chairs?!?! Never seen that before! It sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion. Other than that I love the design of them. Hopefully someone can possibly redesign the shadow out & re-issue new ones.
Just a thought!

Scawr
07-19-17, 04:33 AM
Looks like the designers have skipped the transparency under the tropical table. Terribly obvious with my dark floor tiles lol

pixiegamer
07-19-17, 05:57 AM
LOVE the goal theme!

Has anyone else noticed the shadows under the goal tables & chairs?!?! Never seen that before! It sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion. Other than that I love the design of them. Hopefully someone can possibly redesign the shadow out & re-issue new ones.
Just a thought!

Looks like the designers have skipped the transparency under the tropical table. Terribly obvious with my dark floor tiles lol

I'll report this over so they can take a look. Could someone provide a screenshot please?

brwnsuga8
07-19-17, 08:26 AM
What is their obsession with recycling recipes from each game recently? I do agree this is annoying. I want something new like the last goal. Might skip this one in hopes they will do something better soon.

Yes, I agree as well. All the recycled recipes and some recycled decorations...most other games would not do this. People look forward to new content to keep the games fresh and interesting. It's not hard to look up recipes online. Yes, I understand and I sympathize with the S8 team now that they have less staff. But, are we getting charged less considering we are getting less content-wise? Of course not! Prices are the same , although we get less profit in the game because the goals are more expensive, we are getting the same content repeatedly, etc. ( I'm not talking about when we ask for them to bring back beloved decor or ovens). It shouldn't be that they give us less and yet, they expect us to pay the same for less.

As for what I like on this goal: I really like the tables, chairs, counters and the tropical table with the palm trees. And I like the concept of Christmas in July because I will listen to Christmas songs throughout the year because Christmas makes me happy :)

SBDOVER72
07-19-17, 09:36 AM
Here's a pic with both light & dark floors. Hopefully I did this right.

Juey_
07-19-17, 09:46 AM
As for what I like on this goal: I really like the tables, chairs, counters and the tropical table with the palm trees. And I like the concept of Christmas in July because I will listen to Christmas songs throughout the year because Christmas makes me happy :)

Last year Hanukkah was the theme goal... well i didn't find any Christmas spirit with that but having Festive Kitchen item in this goal is kinda making it worth waiting <3

Rees630
07-19-17, 10:42 AM
While I agree with everyone else at the strangeness of the theme, I'm excited to have the Tropic Juice Mixer. I always hope for new tropical themed appliances, so cool.

kayjco
07-19-17, 10:45 AM
The tiles look more like military camouflage than sand.

Counters no available when food is served!! Frustrating. >:(

Otherwise, so far, so good.

Scawr
07-19-17, 12:13 PM
The tiles look more like military camouflage than sand.

Yes! lol. That was my first thought as I was laying down the tiles... weird, but I can see it being useable in a variety of themes.

I really do wish Storm8 would stop with the table displays :( Just give us palm trees?!!! Like why not? We could do with more trees/folliage.

EdiiLouise
07-19-17, 01:33 PM
Anyone on second appliance yet? I bet the recipes are the same from the cocoa maker in restaurant story lol

Jojocl141587
07-19-17, 02:01 PM
Yes! lol. That was my first thought as I was laying down the tiles... weird, but I can see it being useable in a variety of themes.

I really do wish Storm8 would stop with the table displays :( Just give us palm trees?!!! Like why not? We could do with more trees/folliage.

I agree I really liked the trees that came out with the floral appliances goal

babyxdoll1
07-19-17, 02:29 PM
next week's goal in restaurant story is also xmas in july. everyone get ready for recycled items.

ps xxedlxx you're probably right OR it could be drinks from the holiday drink machine

EdiiLouise
07-19-17, 02:37 PM
next week's goal in restaurant story is also xmas in july. everyone get ready for recycled items.

ps xxedlxx you're probably right OR it could be drinks from the holiday drink machine

Omg hope not!!! I'm hoping for some new recipes next week. Still going with the cocoa maker hahaha lol

kayjco
07-19-17, 03:49 PM

That table is very well done. I love it when the stuff is still cartoony, but crisp and clear. I do wish it wasn't a tree table, though. Either tables or trees, you know?

I would like a palm tree and am hoping there will be one along the way.

The tiles aren't terrible, they just aren't really beachy. I used the other sand, that has lines in it. More expensive, but that brown camo stuff just didn't do it for me. I'm sure they'll be good for something else. :)

pixiegamer
07-19-17, 05:37 PM

I definitely agree on that second point as well. I'd love to have more standalone trees for the game (not potted, please!)

slayer7000
07-19-17, 05:47 PM
Ugh the chairs and tables are showing a weird grey texture for me

fusa27
07-19-17, 08:52 PM
Does anyone know what is needed for the tropical juice dispenser?

gabrie11a
07-19-17, 09:02 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37459

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37460

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37461

kadaver16
07-19-17, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know what is needed for the tropical juice dispenser?

Tropical juice maker - 12 frosty handles 8 regular knobs 8 cooling coils

EdiiLouise
07-20-17, 12:36 AM
Okay so It's the same drinks from the juicer in RS. Don't know why needed a winter handle though

pcabral03
07-20-17, 12:43 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37462
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37463
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37464
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37465
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37466

pixiegamer
07-20-17, 11:25 AM
Okay... Now the goal prizes seem really out of place with the recipes in context :confused:

I feel like this would have worked better as a tropical-themed regular update without the goal prizes than a goal. Really hope we get those back soon :(

EdiiLouise
07-20-17, 12:40 PM
Yes, I agree as well. All the recycled recipes and some recycled decorations...most other games would not do this. People look forward to new content to keep the games fresh and interesting. It's not hard to look up recipes online. Yes, I understand and I sympathize with the S8 team now that they have less staff. But, are we getting charged less considering we are getting less content-wise? Of course not! Prices are the same , although we get less profit in the game because the goals are more expensive, we are getting the same content repeatedly, etc. ( I'm not talking about when we ask for them to bring back beloved decor or ovens). It shouldn't be that they give us less and yet, they expect us to pay the same for less.

I'm the same. I listen to Christmas songs way before the holidays too! I'm saving the decorations until it's the holidays.

deekathleen
07-20-17, 01:05 PM
Im skipping this. I have all this stuff in rs already. I need a break from these games anyway.

CassieJo84
07-20-17, 03:45 PM
Only doing this one for the gems. Not a fan of any of it. If we are going to recycle content, at least recycle prettier recipes and decor. 🙁

kayjco
07-20-17, 06:58 PM
I'd like to see recycled content be recycled in the same game. I love getting those fish things in RS in the last update, but they are better seen in BS. Just recycle the old goals, let players who already did them earn the gems and release the new content in updates so people can buy the stuff if they want to.

PLEASE STOP WITH RS IN BS! I don't want those stupid blue plates messing up the bakery. Don't like those blue plates, don't want them. It's just a waste.

Mair74
07-20-17, 06:59 PM
This is an ok goal I like the first oven though one recipe looks like a copy of a different one from RS and not fond of doing juices again but it's ok ! Also not fond of Christmas and or winter themed items in summer goals ! But I like the table and chairs !

planetpeace12
07-20-17, 08:54 PM
I'd like to see recycled content be recycled in the same game. I love getting those fish things in RS in the last update, but they are better seen in BS. Just recycle the old goals, let players who already did them earn the gems and release the new content in updates so people can buy the stuff if they want to.

PLEASE STOP WITH RS IN BS! I don't want those stupid blue plates messing up the bakery. Don't like those blue plates, don't want them. It's just a waste.

Agreed. Wish they would stop giving RS recipes to BS. It makes the goal less interesting. And what's the deal with the plates in BS?

pixiegamer
07-20-17, 08:57 PM
Only doing this one for the gems. Not a fan of any of it. If we are going to recycle content, at least recycle prettier recipes and decor. ��

Seconding the above, with an addition to the second point: please transpose relevant recipes (or recipes that could fit the description) if they must be recycled. Pisces Biscuits to Sourdough Fish? The artwork works for both. Yorkshire Pudding to Mango Pudding? Nowhere close, and honestly it looks rather sad as Mango Pudding in Bakery Story. The Mango Delight recipe from RS would have fit much better IMO (and it's even classed as a dessert in that game!)

planetpeace12
07-20-17, 09:01 PM
Im skipping this. I have all this stuff in rs already. I need a break from these games anyway.

Same. It is a waste of time to get the same things. If we are doing a goal, it should be done to get new recipes with new designs. They keep recycling old recipe designs from each game into the other. I don't like doing goals with old recycled recipes we already have. Wish more artistry was put into the goals to keep players playing.

gabrie11a
07-20-17, 09:42 PM
Even though i love the holidays and decorating for Christmas just not in July will store everything from this goal til then. But love the goals and new appliances. Cant wait til the holiday sale this year.

EdiiLouise
07-21-17, 01:05 PM
I'll be doing these for the goal prizes and put them out in December

Jojocl141587
07-21-17, 02:43 PM
I'll be doing these for the goal prizes and put them out in December

That's exactly what I'm doing. Except like I said in a previous post I think I'll use the yeti for Halloween lol. He can be serving glasses of blood lol.

Bakerling
07-21-17, 03:13 PM
37483 Yeti Waiter cost 50,000 coins
37485 Tropical Table each cost 20,000 coins. Tropical Chair each cost 22,000 coins

kayjco
07-22-17, 01:10 AM
37483 Yeti Waiter cost 50,000 coins
37485 Tropical Table each cost 20,000 coins. Tropical Chair each cost 22,000 coins
37486Thank you for this. :)

Bakerling
07-22-17, 04:53 AM
The Final Goal Prize is Festive Kitchen (3 X 3) display worth 70,000 coins each. Get 1 FREE when you completed the Goal.

my607
07-22-17, 10:35 AM
I hate having recycle appliances from other games. It's like boring. These games are going downhill real fast.

slayer7000
07-22-17, 10:52 AM
I love how they completely ignore the fact in the goals that some tiny xmas item is the final prize

Sebsmommy15
07-22-17, 12:39 PM
I guess I'm not bother by it since I don't play RS. These are new to me.

Pli512
07-23-17, 03:45 AM
I know most of the players here are long time players, but I have just started this account playing from February this year. I would get all the appliances and things I could get in the game possible.

pixiegamer
07-23-17, 07:35 AM
The final prize costing coins redeems it for me a tiny bit. If the final, recycled prize cost gems, I would've dropped this goal and probably the next one too.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37490&d=1500724321

NO THANKS LORETTA!!

Jojocl141587
07-23-17, 10:39 AM
The final prize costing coins redeems it for me a tiny bit. If the final, recycled prize cost gems, I would've dropped this goal and probably the next one too.

NO THANKS LORETTA!!

Hopefully the next goal is a nice one or the one this week for RS makes up for it. But in S8 defense when we weren't getting goals at all back in Feb or Mar I seen quite a few people saying at least swap goals so they would be new to BS and RS. It seems like every goal that comes out people always find something to complain about like they're forced to play this game lol.

Jojocl141587
07-23-17, 10:41 AM
Hopefully the next goal is a nice one or the one this week for RS makes up for it. But in S8 defense when we weren't getting goals at all back in Feb or Mar I seen quite a few people saying at least swap goals so they would be new to BS and RS. It seems like every goal that comes out people always find something to complain about like they're forced to play this game lol.

I'm hoping they are working on really good goals for Halloween, Thanksgiving and the holidays. Probably not but one can hope right lol

EdiiLouise
07-24-17, 03:44 AM
I played like nearly for a year and I think the Festive Kitchen was on BF sale for 28 gems.

grandmatina
07-24-17, 02:46 PM
This is the first time in Bakery Story that I have not put the goal prizes in my bakery. They just don't match. I love the ovens but they go with an islander theme, not a Christmas in July theme. I live in Australia and restaurants do celebrate Christmas in July as it is too hot to cook hot Christmas dinners in December when the temperature is above 30 degrees Celsius. But we do not have snowman or yetis!!!

faelen
07-24-17, 10:26 PM
This is the strangest goal yet...the final prize makes no sense. If you want to do a tropical theme then do that...but to have it be a xmas prize?? what the?? And why do they make 3 juices that basically all look the same ?? I don't mean to complain, it's just all very odd.

slayer7000
07-24-17, 11:04 PM
Any update on the weird grey flooring underneath the tables/chairs?

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 11:54 PM
Any update on the weird grey flooring underneath the tables/chairs?

They're investigating this, no further updates as yet. We'll post when we have more news.

VictoriaQueenofHearts
07-25-17, 01:56 PM
This goal is a bit odd but I do think it's kind of nice of storm8 to take those living in the Southern Hemisphere into consideration too. Plus, those of us in the northern hemisphere get some nice summer recipes & Christmas decorations to store for December so I don't mind. But if we have to get recycled items, personally I would much rather see some old goals from bakery story return than goals with crate items from restaurant story as prizes...

kayjco
07-26-17, 10:57 AM
Hopefully the next goal is a nice one or the one this week for RS makes up for it. But in S8 defense when we weren't getting goals at all back in Feb or Mar I seen quite a few people saying at least swap goals so they would be new to BS and RS. It seems like every goal that comes out people always find something to complain about like they're forced to play this game lol.It is better than nothing! People can get gems and nobody is required to do goals, for sure. I think it's making the best of a bad situation.

I just wish they'd recycle BS stuff in BS because I hate those blue plates. But you're right about it being a Not Terrible idea. And I don't have to do the goals! Nobody is forcing anything & maybe we should look on the bright side.

Good point. 🙂

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-26-17, 09:02 PM
This is an unpopular opinion, but I actually like this goal. The recipes look really delicious, and they are worth it for me. Wish It was longer though, I feel like I am being pressured in way too less time (even though it's like 15 days haha).

Edit: I accidentally hit enter LOL. I really like how it is in theme with Christmas too!

catprint
07-27-17, 07:43 AM
I didn't like this goal as much as some of the others recently and I don't think the tropic oven is cute at all, but I'm grateful for the goal and prefer to have it like it is rather than no update at all. And I loved the snowman, yeti, and end-of-goal prize. And two more ovens to have recipes to master is always a plus as well. :) So, thank you, S8.

lumerr
07-27-17, 04:46 PM
I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.

Mair74
07-28-17, 08:38 AM
So I finished the goal and the end prize is very disappointing ! ITS NOT CHRISTMAS YET ! I won't be putting it out till December ! Really hope the next goal is more in tune with the time of year it is ! Also hoping they do a new theme with new never used in any of their games recipes and decorations !

1977ROI
07-28-17, 08:08 PM
I liked the goal, nd off season sale, but I was sad because you took it from Rs story, I expected much innovation, well I hope we will get our holiday goals this year, otherwise plzz add new year goals this coming year, ty

kooky panda
08-01-17, 10:35 AM
I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.
Can you post a picture of the goal?

lumerr
08-01-17, 03:09 PM
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1392114

lumerr
08-01-17, 03:14 PM
https://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1392114

twospoons
08-02-17, 01:04 AM
Well, I'm now very glad it was a recycled final prize, since I failed to finish (because I was away for a few days in the middle). So I'll miss out on the cute Christmas kitchen, but I can always visit it in my restaurant!

pixiegamer
08-02-17, 06:50 PM
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/sgraff55/Green%20and%20Pink%20Bubbles/clc-roundroundmyfeedback2.gif
Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation! :)

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-03-17, 06:06 PM
I think a lot of people know this but I just realized the Festive Guava cake is the Sun Cake in RS

eeveldoll
08-04-17, 01:36 AM
Voted neutral cuz of the following reasons..

1) I'm glad that there's a goal, but don't like the oven. The tropic juice maker is well made, though. I could use that for an outdoor theme to forgo an island/beach theme. I feel that a bakery isn't suitable for any beach/island theme. But at least there's variety for others! I do like the wallpaper and tables.

2) Yay to new recipes, but boo to the presentation. The mango pudding looks so unappetising. Not sure about you guys, but isn't mango pudding supposed to be bright yellow? Also, I can see why the annoyance on the blue plates. If there really aren't anymore ideas on the plates' design, why not just make it plain white? It can be round, square or oval. Simple and clean. The star of the dish is supposed to be the food, not the plates, so even if there's no design (and colour!) on the plates, it's fine. What's the point of creating a suggestion thread or asking for feedback if it's not going to be considered then? Isn't it less coding if you have less detail? Although it'll be nice to see wooden chopping boards as a serving dish, and they make fantastic setting for desserts like creme puffs/profiteroles or maybe a slice of cake with chocolate drizzle and light dusting of icing powder on summer berries. For eg., the tulipes from the last goal was really well done, but can a person eat that many in one serving? :/

3) It's great that there're more choices for fruit juices, but they could do with sprucing it up a bit more. For eg, maybe adding a tacky paper umbrella (lol), or changing the shape of the glasses (like the slushies on RS), or adding a twisty straw, or even making the colour on the orange juice more..orange?? How about blood orange next time? I've never tasted blood orange but the colour is vibrant and stands out. It could also be used for halloween maybe? Like another player mentioned before, they all look almost the same. Just, meh. Even the glasses are the same. Come on..if you wanna swap goals, at least add a little bit of creativity here and there so that it's not that obvious.

4) I like the prizes, but..

a) Why is the yeti looking up at us? Shouldn't it be looming over the customers as they walk past it? Although I like that it's smiling tho..makes it so cute. It threw me off a bit, but still cute.

b) As another player also pointed out on the size, why is the final prize only a 3x3? I mean, it's great that smaller bakeries will be able to use them, but it should be the second last prize. The final prize should at least be a 4x4. However, I'm glad I could win this prize as I don't have it in RS, and the design is really intricate and pretty.

All in all, it's great that there's a goal, but the theme and the prizes just doesn't match. Wouldn't it be better to just have a tropical goal by itself, and the christmas theme as a sale instead? It feels like I'm *****ed out of a grand tropical themed prize (like a beach hut!), but that's just me. *shrugs*

Jojocl141587
08-04-17, 01:55 PM
I voted neutral. While I am happy that we got goals at all and those of us who love the original BS aren't being forgotten I'm slightly disappointed that it was appliances I have on RS. Alot of players anticipate the new goals and look forward to fresh new themes or at least revamped old ones. The prizes and recipes didn't match up but I'm so happy to have more Christmas decor that I'm able to put out in the beginning of December. The recipe times were fine and the goal length for me was fine. Hopefully our next goal will be a fresh idea to both BS and RS. If not PLEEEEASE consider re-releasi ng old goals. I have no problem earning them the same way others did and I'm sure many other players feel the same way.