PDA

View Full Version : What's this new thing?

Queenzod
07-17-17, 02:29 PM
Is anyone else seeing this new highlighted bar thing in the right side if their game? It's horrible and ugly! Look, we already have enough ridiculous stuff floating around the edges if the game we can't get rid of. Please take this eyesore away!

riverly
07-17-17, 03:19 PM
Is anyone else seeing this new highlighted bar thing in the right side if their game? It's horrible and ugly! Look, we already have enough ridiculous stuff floating around the edges if the game we can't get rid of. Please take this eyesore away!i think this is how the icons for the sales and stuff show up when there are more than 2 or 3. That is if we're talking about the same thing!

Queenzod
07-17-17, 03:59 PM
Yes, that's the thing I'm talking about. It's hideous.

SpiritWind00
07-17-17, 07:30 PM
That area is how it always looks (been this way for about a year or so). The exception is when there is only 2 icons then that box is invisible and when there is more icons, then the lines appear so you can scroll through all of the additional icons (for those on an iphone etc, where the screen is smaller).

I think most of the other games have this area too. It's why (when the box isn't showing) that you can't click on anything on the right side of screen that sits under that area. sorry QZ!