PDA

View Full Version : Back To The Outback Cruise - Jul 14, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
07-14-17, 11:59 PM
Back to the Outback Cruise This is a 10 days cruise.

Find Stephen the Zoologist in your restaurant and he'll give you an exotic ingredient for his Crocodile Tail Fillet recipe!

https://i.imgur.com/sGG92Na.jpg

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
Keep checking here for further updates.
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Day 1 to 7: Use Set B or C
Day 8 to 10: Set C

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Stephen the Zoologist will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Crocodile Tail Fillet (gem recipe).

https://i.imgur.com/pEZTiaQ.jpg

Gem Recipe
Crocodile Tail Fillet - 7 Croc Meat + 4 garlic + 2 tomato

Rynetory2
07-15-17, 12:00 AM
Goals
Goal 1:
Serve Tomato Soup x1
Learn and then cook Anzac Biscuits x1
Win a Kangaroo X-ing sign in Day 2 of the Back to the Outback Cruise!

Goal 2:

Goal 2:
Cook Sugar Cookies x4
Practice those Anzec Buscuits x5
Win a Watering Hole on Day 5 of the Australian Cruise

Goal 3:
Keep cooking those Anzac Biscuits! x15
Serve Crocodile Tail Fillets x1
REWARD: 3 Gold Stamps

Carbuck
07-15-17, 01:47 PM
Hi

A new cruise so soon? I'm passing on this one.

I am only completing the 1st day for the silver stamps since this is easier to get than Lani's goals for silver stamps. I am in complete rest mode this week....no stress.

Good luck to everyone participating in this cruise.

cookingchickadee
07-15-17, 03:46 PM
Repeat again!?! Please something new! At least new decorations! I have 4,000 gems and 89 million coins and nothing to spend it on! I will still play the cruise ship for the new recipe. Please bring back to weekly challenges! I have mastered everything so some new recipes would be great! Good luck everyone! ��

pivolet
07-15-17, 08:27 PM
My celebration stove recipe list is messed up. Everything is not in the order it was before.

siamukha
07-16-17, 04:53 AM
Goal 2:
Cook Sugar Cookies x4
Practice those Anzec Buscuits x5
Win a Watering Hole on Day 5 of the Australian Cruise

Added to Post 2. Thanks. :) Rynetory2

hungryres
07-16-17, 07:09 AM
Goals
Goal 1:
Serve Tomato Soup x1
Learn and then cook Anzac Biscuits x1
Win a Kangaroo X-ing sign in Day 2 of the Back to the Outback Cruise!
already mastered anzac biscuits before.
Tried tocook the dish twice and it still wont credit.
Help, i m stuck

Rynetory2
07-16-17, 07:55 AM
already mastered anzac biscuits before.
Tried tocook the dish twice and it still wont credit.
Help, i m stuck

Hmmm strange that yours didnt register. Can you restart your game and check this task again? Please let me know which version you are using, if issue persists.

hungryres
07-16-17, 09:08 PM
Hmmm strange that yours didnt register. Can you restart your game and check this task again? Please let me know which version you are using, if issue persists.

thank you for your msg.
my game can proceed to next task now.
it register when i serve the dish. perhaps my first cooking was not register onto server the first time and i did not notice that.

hungryres
07-16-17, 09:11 PM
Goal step 3?

Practice those Anzec Buscuits x15

Cook Crocodile Tail Fillet (1)

Rynetory2
07-17-17, 07:37 AM
thank you for your msg.
my game can proceed to next task now.
it register when i serve the dish. perhaps my first cooking was not register onto server the first time and i did not notice that.

Glad that your goals are working fine now.

Rynetory2
07-21-17, 01:09 AM
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

tuffyjkitten
07-22-17, 11:38 PM
The curse of day 9....2 coin recipes or things that take 8 hrs on a chateau appliance that I only have 1 of...:mad:

Dsscats2
07-23-17, 05:53 AM
This cruise recipe is genius, for the alligator filets. Use up garlic? Yes please! I produce so much spice every day trying to grow the elusive vanilla and I usually end up dumping 25+ of the garlic because I run out of pantry space.

Can we do one for basil too? Perhaps a pesto tortellini pasta dish? Next cruise prize can be some Italian chef that gives out tortellini and then the ingredients could be cheese and basil or something.

This last cruise was amazing!!

Rynetory2
07-23-17, 06:35 AM
Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Skeptacular
07-23-17, 12:03 PM
It's the same story every time, wasting time continually having to replace the orders as deep fryer dishes which will take a minimum of 6 hours to complete for 2 stars, and the only 4 star orders being the ones that take 8 hours!

tuffyjkitten
07-23-17, 10:58 PM
Got stuck on day 9, as usual, which gave me 12 hours to complete day 10. Down to the wire again but will finish after spending some gems as I couldn't request quickserves for almost 2 weeks. I was able to this afternoon, but too little to late to help with the cruise. Hopefully I can build them up now.

Not a repeat cruise for me, I didn't participate last time for some reason so all new decorations. I love the koala!!

chrissydid
07-24-17, 08:12 AM
I wasn't able to do the side quest and the cruise at the same time. But I skipped this cruise last time and was pleased to get a chance at the koala and the Kangaroo!

bobbyrae
07-24-17, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know how often Stephen the Zoologist comes in?

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
07-24-17, 03:32 PM
Really enjoyed this cruise. And particularly like the fact that this is an easy recipe to cook and that something simple like garlic is added to the mix of gem recipe ingredients so there's no additional strain on the already overly used ingredients like sugar and cream and such.

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 11:47 PM
Bug posts on goals ending early were moved to Bug forum. Please see there. Thanks.
Thread: Back to Outback Cruise - Goals ended early (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100060-Back-to-Outback-Cruise-Goals-ended-early)

rembetiko
07-25-17, 01:33 AM
I love this kind of events. However, until now I could not complete a single one without using gems. But those events occur far too often. I could either skip a cruise and lose a gem-rewarding recipe or I take part in every event and spend all my gems to complete it.

kgp70282
07-25-17, 07:38 AM
Where is Stephen??

And what happened to the Anzec cookies?

Rynetory2
07-25-17, 08:21 AM
Where is Stephen??

And what happened to the Anzec cookies?

See here.

Bug posts on goals ending early were moved to Bug forum. Please see there. Thanks.
Thread: Back to Outback Cruise - Goals ended early (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100060-Back-to-Outback-Cruise-Goals-ended-early)

kgp70282
07-25-17, 10:44 AM
See here.

Thank you just checked it

chrissydid
07-28-17, 08:33 AM
Oh! I'm glad someone else thought that the goal ended early! I was so confused. I assumed I did something weird.