PDA

View Full Version : New Team Lava games Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smnthwdd
03-17-11, 11:17 AM
Hi.... im addicted to playing these games so addicted ive had thoughts re: new ''stories'' you could keep us tipping away on..... lol

* Sweet Shop story
* Fun Fair story
* Bistro Pub story
* Fast food joint story
* Sushi story
* Nightclub story
* Health food joint story

and * Bed & Breakfast story.... were we could expand by rooms etc for guests....

Love Bakery, Restaurant & Farm story... dont think the building ones work as well eg city & empire.

Im sure anyone reading this will agree on the above ideas.... PLEASE have a think about them, i even would pay for the game.. but make the decorations & items available with ? instead of too many gems!!!!!

Thanks Sam

Storm id - Smnthwdd

Unregistered
03-17-11, 12:21 PM
The rumor is....Nightclub Story is in the works, when it will come out is the mystery. Funny thing is St. Patricks Day would have been a great time to release Nightclub Story, since that is a big drinking holiday.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 05:37 PM
The rumor is....Nightclub Story is in the works, when it will come out is the mystery. Funny thing is St. Patricks Day would have been a great time to release Nightclub Story, since that is a big drinking holiday.

That would've been so cool!

Unregistered
03-20-11, 05:44 AM
Before they release new Games, they should update the other games like Restaurant, Bakery,etc.
There'll be too much games, they can't update all

seastripes
03-23-11, 09:22 AM
they already put the nightclub story preview on the new teamlava website, i can't wait to see how it
they don't put the release date though :confused:

sehana
04-02-11, 11:16 PM
Fun fair sounds like there could be some really nice graphics in it. I'd play that one also.

Roller coasters, water slides, bumper cars, sounds fun...
the tipping could be like liking the rides, events and stuff... the money aspect of it could be an hourly gain and some booths that incorporate RS, BS, NS food making system. I don't just brain storming... :P

lol, maybe Gym story LMAO!!! Thought that was funny... in my own little world right now, ignore me :P

sophiacml
04-02-11, 11:24 PM
What's the point with all the new games TeamLava created if the old games never being updated?

redbites
04-04-11, 11:20 AM
Teamlava isn't even bothered to add a couple of recipes to restuarant story