PDA

View Full Version : New Team Lava games !!!!!!!!!!!!!

smnthwdd
03-17-11, 11:15 AM
Hi.... im addicted to playing these games so addicted ive had thoughts re: new ''stories'' you could keep us tipping away on..... lol

* Sweet Shop story
* Fun Fair story
* Bistro Pub story
* Fast food joint story
* Sushi story
* Nightclub story
* Health food joint story

and * Bed & Breakfast story.... were we could expand by rooms etc for guests....

Love Bakery, Restaurant & Farm story... dont think the building ones work as well eg city & empire.

Im sure anyone reading this will agree on the above ideas.... PLEASE have a think about them, i even would pay for the game.. but make the decorations & items available with ? instead of too many gems!!!!!

Thanks Sam

Storm id - Smnthwdd

Unregistered
03-18-11, 10:58 PM
Hi.... im addicted to playing these games so addicted ive had thoughts re: new ''stories'' you could keep us tipping away on..... lol

* Sweet Shop story
* Fun Fair story
* Bistro Pub story
* Fast food joint story
* Sushi story
* Nightclub story
* Health food joint story

and * Bed & Breakfast story.... were we could expand by rooms etc for guests....

Love Bakery, Restaurant & Farm story... dont think the building ones work as well eg city & empire.

Im sure anyone reading this will agree on the above ideas.... PLEASE have a think about them, i even would pay for the game.. but make the decorations & items available with ? instead of too many gems!!!!!

Thanks Sam

Storm id - Smnthwdd

Here's a suggestion. Fix the bugs in your existing games and THEN start working on some new ones. The chair issue is really annoying. People are still losing food and things in their inventory, and the out of sync issue is ridiculous. One last thing. PLEASE add a block feature so players can block mentally ill people from posting on their walls.

Donnahh
03-18-11, 11:37 PM
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-teamlava-llc-3573362-page-1-2

Some of the games TeamLava have trademarked include:

Kingdom Story
Boutique Story
Nightclub Story
Hospital Story
Island Story
Hotel Story
Pet Story
Zoo Story
Fish Story

deeslatrommi
03-19-11, 02:54 AM
With the lack of communication from this company I'm really beginning to wonder if the real game is us. Perhaps we could call it 'TeamLava Story' where we are the ones getting played.

Makes you wonder what is really going on over there. :rolleyes:

Decimax
07-17-11, 06:00 PM
Please add a block feature for the bigots, racist, and those using language I don't want to see in a family game.

gitten
07-17-11, 06:28 PM
We'll never know - great thought!!!

Jbug2116
07-17-11, 07:19 PM
Please add a block feature for the bigots, racist, and those using language I don't want to see in a family game.

Definitely! I didn't think there would be idiots like that on these kinds of games...

Bzarone
07-22-11, 04:27 PM
how about a space story

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:30 PM
how about a space story

Good idea.

As for the block, it would be nice. For now, report inappropriate behaviour to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) and remember that the ToS (teamlava.com/terms) state that TL is 14+.

terramat
07-26-11, 02:43 PM
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-teamlava-llc-3573362-page-1-2

Some of the games TeamLava have trademarked include:

Kingdom Story
Boutique Story
Nightclub Story
Hospital Story
Island Story
Hotel Story
Pet Story
Zoo Story
Fish Story

Holy Moly that's a lot!!!!! How exciting!

LanokaHarbor
07-26-11, 03:05 PM
There could be sad story, where everyone is depressed.

MarmaladSkies
07-29-11, 07:35 AM
PLEASE add a block feature so players can block mentally ill people from posting on their walls.

LOL! You can delete the comments... I know that isn't going to stop them from posting but, for now at least it will help.

Rachael98
07-29-11, 07:41 AM
LOL! You can delete the comments... I know that isn't going to stop them from posting but, for now at least it will help.

Report any inappropriate content to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

oap99
08-10-11, 07:00 PM
I say we have a wilderness story. Where you make trees and animals and different plants and you keep animals happy

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 07:30 PM
This isn't really an update or announcement, so it doesn't fit the forum any more. Gonna lock this one, but feel free to speculate/suggest any new TeamLava games in the Discussion forum. :)