PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

storiadelcastello
07-24-17, 02:24 PM
Need 3 more onyx scrolls. Help please. id WhidbeyPort. And 2nd acct id 29vanilla. Glad to help anyone too. Thanks.

Invited both accounts

Anaboe
07-24-17, 02:27 PM
I don't have my list with me of who I sent to etc but I am pretty sure you were part of either my first set of 20 or my second set of 10.
2 of my regular gifters never got my request but sent me gifts during the time I was waiting for responses.
So the game must somehow think I received a reply that never got to me, for me to be stuck on 19.

I had the same today. But I alwas take precautions to prevent this happening: I start sending out requests to all of my neighbors, EXCEPT Stormy. Then, when I am stuck on 19 requests, I sent a request to Stormy. Stormy always replies within an hour or so, so that's how I got past this point on time.

Stormy is even allowed to sent you your 21th request, if, for example, you need more than 20.

riverly
07-24-17, 02:31 PM
The poll results are quite interesting.

I feel like an idiot spending gems and $ to complete this event. I understand that the level 10 temple only has a "chance" of dropping enchanted beams/block or mithril, but so far I've only received purple dye and glimmerbulbs (except that I'm maxed) and 15 coins per collection. The 15 coins is the part that is the insult. This was a grand prize item that took effort to achieve and it drops fewer coins than virtually anything else in my kingdom. Frankly I think it should drop 1,500 coins per collection to be on par with other event prizes. And the dragon is cute, but I certainly don't need any more dragon scales. This is a quick and easy way to make sure that I don't spend any more money on any future events. And honestly, for anyone struggling to finish the event - unless you are trying to build a purple kingdom and/or have your heart set on the dragon, it's not worth it.

But I absolutely love my boar army. I'm hoping they still have the energy drops after the event is over.Sometimes it's just about beating the game. But I agree. If gem spending is involved or just too much stress or frustration, the end results are probably not worth it.
Although there is a rare chance of beams and mitherl.....
Personal choice.
For me it was about beating the game.
Would I do it again? Not sure.
Too bad there were so many glitches for so many. It really could have been a great challenge.
Adding: the coins dropped should be way more!!!!

ACeTexas
07-24-17, 02:56 PM
I logged in just to vote. Rarely, if ever, do I post. Lvl 50, used gems and would buy again, but not for poorly designed events. We can all do the math... Adjustments came too late after were after loss was "baked in". I pre-crafted every remaining item not locked at level7 and ONLY thing that prevented finish was only crystal drop. 4 boars, five dahlias, 3 roses, constant adventures, farmhouses with all extra energy...sleep deprivation. I took a break from Oct 2016 for this very reason until this summer.

ACeTexas
07-24-17, 03:03 PM
I would like to see a confirmation button for gem use or at least move "gem energy" button from under attack button... OT, but would encourage more gem purchase in my opinion and possibly a bit more toleration in circumstances like this event...if adjustments come early. I'm not complaining, I'm trying to encourage S8 to remember who the customer is and what keeps them playing.

calicokittennope
07-24-17, 03:22 PM
I've barely had any requests come through for the event and a lot more for other quests in comparison, but I am responding as soon as they show up. I force-close quite a lot through the days. I don't tend to get many quest ask type things that often in any events or things though so it's not much of a surprise to not see event requests happen often I guess. I'm finding most are 2+ days old though if I even get any requests related to the event. I Think most of my neighbors have long quit like months ago, I'm just too meh about it to bother going and trying to keep track of who's farms change around any before I drop them from the list.

Wish there was a "send to all users active in last week" button. Also like another game I play (a non S8 game) but they have a remove inactive option, showing you vaguely the time frame the person last played, more than 3 months ago or whatever. So you can then easily remove to make room for new but that game has a friend count cap on it.

Anyone is welcome to add me if you want and send a request for this or your other quests, I don't mind. I don't mind if you stay as a neighbor or delete after event, I won't be upset if you only invite for the event stuff! I might be away from the game for a few hours but I'll reply as soon as I can tonight cause I have to be back awake in 3 hours for pills and I'll do all rechecks then again.

The poll is interesting. Earlier day 1 starters and the did not complete are pretty close in percentage.

appppppplecrumble
07-24-17, 03:22 PM
The poll is i think quite consistent with some of the other polls as far as finishing is concerned???? oddly. i was seriously surprised & i, & people like me, aren't due to complete till 2moro & many think we have a greater chance of completing.

Or it compares at least when luck/unluck is also involved in a quest.

Towards the end of the lynx quest (thou i can't seem to find it or most polls now or remember names to search for) but i remember making a post saying how it was ranging between 30-42% & that had compared with a polls of about that range (frog prince poll thou not at time of the quest & that cud have an effect is 42%). It was just a different 30-40% group with lynx quest i think. i am not sure i remember final figures.

The other quest with a poll (that was more like a billion rock bashing quest) was also in similar 30-45% range i don't remember exactly (thou that's i know not a tiny tiny range)

i did look to try to get exact figures, & i admit these are from memory, but my phone is pretty much an ex-phone atm & not letting me do much.

Bcos of course SW hasn't enough jobs to do :D. Is there anyway we cud have somewhere all polls go for the nerdy amongst us? (or is there somewhere on the forum & i'm missing it? is it sad i'm excited about that thought?). Comparison of the polls is possibly as relevant as the polls (sorry i geeked out)

The one quest everyone seemed to enjoy recently, the celestial one (no luck or excessive rock bashing & guaranteed but long term Ivy drop) i think is 82% or somet similar. :-O. Why have we gone back to luck based as that seemed to work? Dunno if it was as lucrative??

Thou in some ways it isn't just completion rates that matter. Enjoyment rates do tooooo (thou the two are closely bound) but an enjoyable quest that i don't complete versus one that's less fun then 10 days of dentist visits???? even if i scrape a win at the end????

i'll loose but have fun txs

cavegirl1
07-24-17, 04:11 PM
Bcos of course SW hasn't enough jobs to do :D. Is there anyway we cud have somewhere all polls go for the nerdy amongst us? (or is there somewhere on the forum & i'm missing it? is it sad i'm excited about that thought?). Comparison of the polls is possibly as relevant as the polls (sorry i geeked out)

If you go to the goal guide list, an icon for a poll shows for those events that have them:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?273-Castle-Story-Game-Guides

The Celestian storm event is the most recent, and the one which made us think S8 was back on track and it had an 82.72% completion rate....

cavegirl1
07-24-17, 04:24 PM
I had the same today. But I alwas take precautions to prevent this happening: I start sending out requests to all of my neighbors, EXCEPT Stormy. Then, when I am stuck on 19 requests, I sent a request to Stormy. Stormy always replies within an hour or so, so that's how I got past this point on time.

Stormy is even allowed to sent you your 21th request, if, for example, you need more than 20.

Yep, tried pretty much all the tricks including this and it didn't help. The only thing I didn't try was what Moon mentioned about sending gifts, to see if that will sync everything.

appppppplecrumble
07-24-17, 04:26 PM
If you go to the goal guide list, an icon for a poll shows for those events that has them:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?273-Castle-Story-Game-Guides

The Celestian storm event is the most recent, and the one which made us think S8 was back on track and it had an 82.72% completion rate....

Txs so much Cavegirl1, this is why i've been calling you a forum star

We agree :-D

it's like i said in my post, thou i rounded down badly to 82% not up to 83%, that quest seemed to work. So why are we back to the lucky/unlucky quest type????? think we all hoped they had turned a corner.

But why??? was that quest not as lucrative??? i can't think of another reason. thou i do like that the quest building has smaller footprint.

Off to nerd out on data, bcos in my real life that isn't what i spend my time doing. (rolls eyes at myself.... i'm a lost cause)

hope you finished, last i saw you were having friend request issues xxx

madameleota13
07-24-17, 04:32 PM
Feel free to add me if you need help: madameleota13

I'll be on pretty consistently for the rest of the night and will keep checking for new neighbors. Hoping I get the onyx crystals I need to finish this thing.

PolarDini
07-24-17, 05:19 PM
Need 3 more onyx scrolls. Help please. id WhidbeyPort. And 2nd acct id 29vanilla. Glad to help anyone too. Thanks.

I'm adding you now

cavegirl1
07-24-17, 05:23 PM
To add to the points that tartarosfalling made about why this should have been an event people loved, these also should have helped:
- Both a building and an adventure that gave different ways to get parts needed during the event. This should have given people some options on how they played. (I am pretty sure we have asked why can’t event buildings drop more useful items during an event)
- A great spawn rate for boars and ability to still craft them from pelts until the whole event ends for everyone, (I am on track to get a 5th that I wasn’t planning for)
- The colour purple – seems to be a favourite for many :)
- It didn’t need any gold items!

So to me it shows the fine line between making a good event and failing dismally – all due to drops of onyx petals and crystals in this case.

Now what I say next may be seen as a bit controversial but I hope people understand I am saying it with the right intent.
When people gem ahead (and a big thanks to those that do!), they are not playing the way most people play. If S8 did build in reasonable drops over the expected playing time, this would not be identified by those going through more quickly. So we need to be careful about judging an event too early (though in this case it was justified).

There were a few people that tried to say it was possible without gems, which was not well received (understandably but they have a right to post their experience). That was true for the minority, which included me in the end. My final craft is underway and should be finished in 4 hours. But I did end up putting in more time towards the end than I want to for a game like this.

So maybe S8 can have a good look at what made it achievable for those people and build on that.

And finally good luck to all still trying. And for everyone else - watch the sunset, cuddle your pets, catch up with someone you love or maybe have a stiff drink (or two)!

GarnetJ
07-24-17, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I have not read the lates 20 pages or so,
Sorry if it was already explained here:

Does anybody know what the Onyx Dragon can drop:
First drop for me was about 1400 coins.....

Best regards,

FazerJan
The Netherlands

My latest drop was 2 dragon scales and 75 coins. Pretty sure that is what I got last time as well.

HuckleTown
07-24-17, 06:57 PM
I'm waiting to spawn one more boar to craft my 5th, then I will upgrade and actually finish this event without gems.

For the most part, I was "lucky". I waited a couple of days to start, could play practically 24/7. The extra dahlia was helpful for 1 day. I received 3 pearl things from adventures.

These events are too time consuming. People that work without the ability to log in every 2 hours (5 minutes for some items) do not have any chance to finish.

Finished but not happy with the event. Sleep deprivation should not be required.

(I'll renew my statement: I will not make a S8 purchase until there is a gem confirmation button).

29vanilla
07-24-17, 07:07 PM

Thanks and welcome new neighbors. Got my 20 scrolls on one acct. I sent request to my regular neighbors about 10a today. Added new neighbors and sent a few more requests and now I'm moving on in Chap 9. Not sure I'll finish.

My other acct....super angry. Friday morning accidently purchased one of the pearl things. 250 gems!!! OMG!! I would never buy that. NEED GEM CONFIRMATION like 4-5 years ago S8!!!!

On 2nd acct: At midnight last night sent out 25-27 neighbor requests. Had all but 4. Posted on forum for help. And such a great forum:). Sent out approximately 7-9 more requests and I've been stuck at 19/20 for hours. Now!!!

Thanks. I really needed to vent. I read a tip on saving STormie for last. I'll try that next time. Soooo frustrated. And the drops for this event are not too great.

Indryia
07-24-17, 07:46 PM
I got one request from you, just from one account.

I also got 3,4 new neighbors in the last 3 hours, but not any request for the game ...
But I will keep refreshing ... I am waiting anyway for the last collection and last emblem to make ...

SpiritWind00
07-24-17, 08:10 PM
my timer runs out in 4 hours and I've set an alarm for the 2nd last onyx emblem to craft and I'll gem the last one. I'll have 10 mins to spare all going to plan, so I'd better be able to log in to my game or I'm in trouble! I haven't voted yet, as I'm not finished, but I am looking forward to seeing the results. I couldn't fit in 1 question which was requested, but hopefully we will get a pretty accurate summary of this event. so, please vote!

@Apple: you can also go to the Update Guide thread (last thread in the Hub) which lists all content releases per week. I go here when I want to easily find an event rather than scouring though the game guides. Worth a look if you've been there before :) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877-Castle-Story-Update-Guide-(with-links-to-all-threads-on-all-goals).

I'm waiting on the official list of drops for quite a few items (including the dragon), so as soon as I find out info, I'll post it (somewhere!) :) ok, well good luck to those in the last final hours for today...

29vanilla
07-24-17, 08:16 PM
I got one request from you, just from one account.

I also got 3,4 new neighbors in the last 3 hours, but not any request for the game ...
But I will keep refreshing ... I am waiting anyway for the last collection and last emblem to make ...

Thanks for checking. I just sent request from acct name Sapphire Land. I hadn't sent request earlier bc I didn't want to continue to overload. And still 19/20.

kindefarm1890
07-24-17, 08:31 PM
Thanks for checking. I just sent request from acct name Sapphire Land. I hadn't sent request earlier bc I didn't want to continue to overload. And still 19/20.

I received your invite 7 hours ago but your request for the scroll still hasn't come through. I received a couple of non-event requests but none for scrolls. I really don't know how players will be able to finish when they have to wait this long to move past one task. Disappointing that I was able to help anyone.

calicokittennope
07-24-17, 09:28 PM
I'm up for pills, had added some new neighbors earlier before I fell asleep but no requests for items of any sort have shown up. I'm not holding back on hitting yep on them, there just aren't any to accept.

I hope you can make it SW!

Rosethornshurt
07-24-17, 09:59 PM
I just did my first collection of the Dark Onyx Dragon... 2 Gems and a small amount of coin! Sorry I didn't catch the coin amount but it was definitely 2 Gems ! I nearly dropped my iPad! I guess my lucky streak continues.
Best of luck to everyone else. If you know of a way, take my luck! I don't need it anymore.
Many thanks to those that forged ahead and reported. I started a day later and you certainly helped me.

hottrthanhott
07-24-17, 10:07 PM
Hello!
I may need some help or clarification. ☺️ I popped in rushing to collect my adventure and a new 2 Day Sale of Onyx pearl, 2 Orbs and various items for upgrading the Temple popped up. However my timer at that time had less than 4 hours for the event to finish itself. So, my question is, does that mean that we will still have the pearls and such drops for upgrading the temple until the event finishes for everyone? (Says 1 day and 14 hours left on sale so do we have that long?)

Please let me know. I want to know to decide if spending money on it. ��☺️ Thank you!

Rosethornshurt
07-24-17, 10:15 PM
Hello!
I may need some help or clarification. ☺️ I popped in rushing to collect my adventure and a new 2 Day Sale of Onyx pearl, 2 Orbs and various items for grading the Temple popped up. However my timer at that time had less than 4 hours for the event to finish itself. So, my question is, does that mean that we will still have the pearls and such drops for upgrading the temple until the event finishes for everyone? (Says 1 day and 14 hours left on sale so do we have that long?)

Please let me know. I want to know to decide if spending money on it. ��☺️ Thank you!

The drops stop once "your" timer is up at the end of "your" last event day.

bss0226
07-24-17, 10:22 PM
A short treatise on REQUESTS:

Please remember that you can play castle story on most iOS and android devices. This means you can play on your iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. So if each device has its own storm 8 ID, you can send requests to your other games and you are in control of accepted your own requests for those devices. Remember, each time you get a new device, before you transfer your game to your new device, give the game on your device a storm8 ID and give it a password.

Also, remember there is a log in feature in many S8 games, such as Polar Pop Mania, that in the settings you can log into another storm8 account either permanently or temporarily using your ID and password from that game. Again this allows you to access other IDs that you have and switch to them to accept your requests. A side benefit is you can send out daily gifts from these accounts.

Last, remember not to request from Stormie until you've received 19 requests. Then make your request and stormie will answer usually in less than 1 hour. Stormie will even accept your request even if you've gotten 20 or more requests already.

By judicious use of your other S8 accounts/games your requests will flow more easily and you'll have better control over them and you'll know if your requests are propagating to your neighbors. (You'll be able to check your other"lands" and see if your requests arrive)

Of course all this wouldn't be necessary if S8 fixed the request system. Since they haven't, we have to work around their bugs.

Good luck.

hottrthanhott
07-24-17, 10:24 PM
The drops stop once "your" timer is up at the end of "your" last event day.

Thank you for answering! I had seen other events that a day or 2 after my event timer stopped there were still items being dropped. Perhaps those were glitches.

Well, hope you did finish it! With work and my two daughters I couldn't have enough time to finish it. Glad for those that did though. Good drops from the castle in this one.
Good luck to the rest!

Flowersandgems
07-24-17, 10:41 PM
Thanks SW for your work on the poll. Good luck with your game! Hope you finish in time!

MoonVillage3
07-24-17, 11:02 PM
Looking back and reading the problems that were encountered in this event.. are quite simple. This I had posted before saying it was NOT doable (without use of gems) and for this reason:

Time!

It seems collections and their totals were all based on a 24hr day.. which is not realistic from any healthy human.. as we live on a 17hr day (more or less) and not considering those who have to work and don't have the possibility of game access, for these even more time is necessary.

Planning any event in this 24hr way.. it's obvious that difficulties will be encountered.. as not all games have lucky drops, and I found even with great and lacking need for Crystals, they were still dropping x1 on a timer of 4hrs. My Adventures were continuosly going.. gem speeding almost all toward the end.. material drops did arrive.. so many that I didn't need anymore.. but LATE!

If Pearl timers were at 2hr.. everything would have been possible OR more Crystal drops each collection. The x1 was ridiculous when you needed 20 all in a 6hrs.

Next thing that has to be cleared up by the developers is the request part. We need an instruction booklet on how to use this part of the game! It always has defects and lately.. it's needed twice in the events.

It's absolutely outrageous for a player, who has spent full devotion, investments, planned, organized, made layouts, keeping forum contact, having faithful nbrs, know where nbrs live, their playtime.. to be blocked by the 'request glitch' that's not in our power to fix.. and we loose for technical problems and malfunctions!

It's not fault of sending requests to who's not playing,
It's not fault of sending more or less,
It's just that the system blocks at the last response and you sit there desperatly waiting.. stuck!

How about leaving out requests from 'timed events' until this part runs smoothly and we can depend on it? We can experiment on it during 'non timed' events until it runs smoothly, if ever. It's years I'm playing each event and this part has ALWAYS given glitches.

To all those players who didn't make it.. don't feel bad. The Purple Dragon has nothing to compare with the Spring Dragon. It looks awkward beside it.. and has different drops. So if you already have a Mirthil Dragon and a normal Dragon.. you're not missing anything. Mirthil I've seen only once.. it usually drops scales!

I take the advantage here to thank all those wonderful people out there who care, participate and help in need. You guys are wonderful and make days bright filled with smiles.. because you all exist :)

MoonVillage3
07-24-17, 11:09 PM
A short treatise on REQUESTS:

Please remember that you can play castle story on most iOS and android devices. This means you can play on your iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. So if each device has its own storm 8 ID, you can send requests to your other games and you are in control of accepted your own requests for those devices. Remember, each time you get a new device, before you transfer your game to your new device, give the game on your device a storm8 ID and give it a password.

Also, remember there is a log in feature in many S8 games, such as Polar Pop Mania, that in the settings you can log into another storm8 account either permanently or temporarily using your ID and password from that game. Again this allows you to access other IDs that you have and switch to them to accept your requests. A side benefit is you can send out daily gifts from these accounts.

Last, remember not to request from Stormie until you've received 19 requests. Then make your request and stormie will answer usually in less than 1 hour. Stormie will even accept your request even if you've gotten 20 or more requests already.

By judicious use of your other S8 accounts/games your requests will flow more easily and you'll have better control over them and you'll know if your requests are propagating to your neighbors. (You'll be able to check your other"lands" and see if your requests arrive)

Of course all this wouldn't be necessary if S8 fixed the request system. Since they haven't, we have to work around their bugs.

Good luck.

To this very handy post I can add, as has saved me lately from this annoying glitch.. is to 'gift' your nbrs at this moment. When you have to admit you are stuck and have tried everything.. use 'gifting'. Of course that day you will reserve your gifting use for that emergency. I can't say it is a magic touch.. but does seems it unblocks the system.

Flowersandgems
07-24-17, 11:28 PM
To this very handy post I can add, as has saved me lately from this annoying glitch.. is to 'gift' your nbrs at this moment. When you have to admit you are stuck and have tried everything.. use 'gifting'. Of course that day you will reserve your gifting use for that emergency. I can't say it is a magic touch.. but does seems it unblocks the system.

I will also add, I have often visited stormie, in this game and BS and RS, and used to get good results, sort of unlocking the system. NOT lately though. I am sure the developers have changed something in the way the requests now work. I was lucky this time, great neighbors too, and the requests came through in a few hours. Good luck if you're still adventuring.

hottrthanhott
07-25-17, 12:11 AM
Well! It's over!
Hopefully S8 reads through all the mentioned difficulties that we had in this event so the next one can be finished by "most" instead of "some." Next time I'll wait for auto start.

Thanks to all the jumped ahead and gave us the info.
Night all!

idrispad
07-25-17, 12:54 AM
Some people have commented on the whole "not possible to finish without gems" thing and disagreeing with it. For me, my storybook finished with still 2 whole chapters and one upgrade to do.

The reason for this is because I started it right away and wasted days trying to get onyx petals. Just as I approached the end, S8 threw the "thank you" dahlia at us. Far far too late. Anyone who received this early in their storybook timeline would have a greater chance of completing without gems.

Then they appear to have increased drops for th crystals. Again far far too late for anyone who started on day one - there was not enough time to make up for all the lost days.

I had no luck with extra/useful items dropping from the adventure until perhaps 2 days from the end.

The poll results for who finished without gems is going to get skewed by people who started late and benefitted from the small adjustments and extra dahlia early enough for it to make a difference (but you can cover every possible combination of question in a poll!! ��)

I do have about 12 boars although that small glimmer of happiness might be squashed of they change the drops on them.

SpiritWind00
07-25-17, 12:58 AM
I did finish... with a whole 2 minutes to spare, but not without some drama (of course!).

My bank of gems sure took a hit though which is not like me. I don't mind spending a few, but this event took way more than just a few! Like many others, I normally get through events with no drama despite not generally being able to play at work (cause I'm a diligent worker!:)). I started 2 days afterwards bc of real life stuff, but I really struggled with drop rates. I got an extra pearl last night, so it didn't help me at all. No adventures drops came my way to help, but I'm very glad some players got items besides trees. Happy to have a few days respite. Now the only thing left to do is vote!

if anyone has a desperate need to read the dialogue I'll write it up tomorrow, otherwise I won't worry about it this time. I still have loads of inventory items to write, so I'll get to that in the next day or 2. :)

rembetiko
07-25-17, 01:09 AM
@spiritwind: I don't know. I've never been interested in the dialogs and just skip them when they pop up. Would probably be good to make a poll about this.

What I really, really would love to get:
On the first day of new events information about the drops of new buildings/animals/flowers/etc which we get when completing this event. So I can decide beforehand if it is worth participating and spending gems/money. It would save me from a lot of anger and frustration.

rembetiko
07-25-17, 01:14 AM
Some people have commented on the whole "not possible to finish without gems" thing and disagreeing with it. For me, my storybook finished with still 2 whole chapters and one upgrade to do.

The reason for this is because I started it right away and wasted days trying to get onyx petals. Just as I approached the end, S8 threw the "thank you" dahlia at us. Far far too late. Anyone who received this early in their storybook timeline would have a greater chance of completing without gems.

Then they appear to have increased drops for th crystals. Again far far too late for anyone who started on day one - there was not enough time to make up for all the lost days.

I had no luck with extra/useful items dropping from the adventure until perhaps 2 days from the end.

The poll results for who finished without gems is going to get skewed by people who started late and benefitted from the small adjustments and extra dahlia early enough for it to make a difference (but you can cover every possible combination of question in a poll!! ��)

I do have about 12 boars although that small glimmer of happiness might be squashed of they change the drops on them.

It wasn't just the dahlia. This was only the beginning of the fiasco. Right afterwards we got this pearl which was even worse. And we got twice "ask neighbours". This event was designed to make it impossible to complete in time without lots of in-app purchases.

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 01:32 AM
Looking back and reading the problems that were encountered in this event.. are quite simple. This I had posted before saying it was NOT doable (without use of gems) and for this reason:

Time!

It seems collections and their totals were all based on a 24hr day.. which is not realistic from any healthy human.. as we live on a 17hr day (more or less) and not considering those who have to work and don't have the possibility of game access, for these even more time is necessary.

Planning any event in this 24hr way.. it's obvious that difficulties will be encountered.. as not all games have lucky drops, and I found even with great and lacking need for Crystals, they were still dropping x1 on a timer of 4hrs. My Adventures were continuosly going.. gem speeding almost all toward the end.. material drops did arrive.. so many that I didn't need anymore.. but LATE!

If Pearl timers were at 2hr.. everything would have been possible OR more Crystal drops each collection. The x1 was ridiculous when you needed 20 all in a 6hrs.

Next thing that has to be cleared up by the developers is the request part. We need an instruction booklet on how to use this part of the game! It always has defects and lately.. it's needed twice in the events.

It's absolutely outrageous for a player, who has spent full devotion, investments, planned, organized, made layouts, keeping forum contact, having faithful nbrs, know where nbrs live, their playtime.. to be blocked by the 'request glitch' that's not in our power to fix.. and we loose for technical problems and malfunctions!

It's not fault of sending requests to who's not playing,
It's not fault of sending more or less,
It's just that the system blocks at the last response and you sit there desperatly waiting.. stuck!

How about leaving out requests from 'timed events' until this part runs smoothly and we can depend on it? We can experiment on it during 'non timed' events until it runs smoothly, if ever. It's years I'm playing each event and this part has ALWAYS given glitches.

To all those players who didn't make it.. don't feel bad. The Purple Dragon has nothing to compare with the Spring Dragon. It looks awkward beside it.. and has different drops. So if you already have a Mirthil Dragon and a normal Dragon.. you're not missing anything. Mirthil I've seen only once.. it usually drops scales!

I take the advantage here to thank all those wonderful people out there who care, participate and help in need. You guys are wonderful and make days bright filled with smiles.. because you all exist :)

i know i matter little as i'm quite new to the forums (as far as contributing i've been lurking & reading & playing this game for years)

but can i add my voice to the requests debacle & agree with the wonderful moon.

As far as my own quest goes, for once, the requests were drama free :-O

But i spent 2 nights on the forum hours & hours adding people, then checking & re-checking my game. Turning my phone on & off, hard closing a hundred times. Hours trying to help people but still i got their friend requests but not the quest request.

Some like Huckletown i still don't have. Tbh most i still don't have, yesterday somehow i had 20 hours with no visits or anything (which is impossible)

It seems in this quest was few problems with the quest requests. The now normal stuck at 19/20 or similar with recipient just not receiving the request but also friends not being asked for the request in the first place.

In a timed event one is a hurdle, two is cruel. Unless your system is glitch free.

i can't tell you how frustrated & upset i was two nights running for hours seeing people upset & knowing if the game wasn't glitching i cud/shud be able to help them.

It's why i play community games. People. Guess i will have to try & take a silver lining that i've possibly made some new friends & txs to new phone at weekend i'll be back able to chat on my wall as i've missed my mates.

this even more then the frustration in game and how the event worked has meant i've reallly disliked this quest. i'm so sorry to the people who i said add me i'll help & then i couldn't. i feel terrible.

On another subject thank you SW for the extra help/directions around the forum to help me play around with my geeky/nerdy side it kept me calm during this quest & i am a very very chilled person & have never got upset with a quest before. Watching this request frustration of people on the board & extrapolating that to people not on the forum & therefore probably feeling even worse utterly ruined what cave girl1 said cud have been a brilliant quest.

i've got the summoners thingy cooking atm & shud finish the quest in a few hours. No gems spent but pretty much 24/7 with alarms on phone to check things every 2 hours & prob close to a hundred adventures sent by the end. See being an insomniac has its uses. /sigh

apologies again to those i said i wud help but cudnt & tbh moon said all this but much better a few posts ago

i hate to moan & i know people would rather just helpful/guide posts here but i'm not moaning about myself but the community here & i care about that to much to over ride my dont moan. sorry.

Just saw SW post & she has just finished wanted to add congrats, esp on not giving up that was def down to the wire. Kats good advice of buying the emblem saving the day (i was planning to do that too but managed to get enuf crystals)

idrispad
07-25-17, 01:57 AM
It wasn't just the dahlia. This was only the beginning of the fiasco. Right afterwards we got this pearl which was even worse. And we got twice "ask neighbours". This event was designed to make it impossible to complete in time without lots of in-app purchases.

Yes, there were also issues with people who ended up with crafts being locked.

Other than the "thank you" dahlia there has been no acknowledgement from S8 at all about the flaws in this.

CeceYumYummy
07-25-17, 02:13 AM
Given we are nearing the end of the event, the poll has been added (give me 5 mins from the time of this post!). I've incorporate the questions that have been posted in the thread. I've used all 13 spaces available...

If you haven't finished, don't vote yet. I'll keep it open till the end of the week to give everyone a chance to vote.

Please remember that all flaming and posts that derail the thread will be/have been removed. I appreciate that there may be a lot of negative posts coming and that's fine, just keep to the rules please... this thread is being monitored and our feedback about this event will be taken on board for future events.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Why can I not vote?

cavegirl1
07-25-17, 02:24 AM
Why can I not vote?

Probably need a bit more info to try and help

Can you see the poll? If not, go to Full site option
If you can see the poll, there are 2 buttons if you haven't voted - 1 to vote, 1 to view results
If you have selected view results before voting, so you can see what they are, you need to go back to get the vote button
If you are viewing results, it will say up the top right if you have already voted, which means you can't change your vote (and it shows what you voted for in italics)

Anaboe
07-25-17, 03:10 AM
Thanks to everyone for the commiseration and well wishes. I'm going to keep plugging away but I swear that if I can't finish this on time, I am done with this game :( The pressure just isn't worth the 'rewards' anymore. I wonder why S8 keeps making their events harder and harder. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't know if you finished, but I do know that I will miss you if you leave. You've always been a lovely person on the forum, and I think we started around the same time, just after the Love Shack. Always sad to see good people go, just because S8 messes up.

tonimbm
07-25-17, 03:32 AM
Regarding earlier message on why can't vote - I had to log in to the Forum before it would let me vote. Before that it just said 'you cannot vote'.

Destiel0918
07-25-17, 05:09 AM
Best things about this event:

* Didn't ask for golden items
*Boar drop was decent and you could actually CRAFT the boar, not fight them nonstop to barely pass the one day goal. You could actually focus on making them for yourself! In past few events I gave up once I saw that they asked for 400 furs and goal line asked at least 50 - and I could BARELY get 50 for goal line.
*We didn't have to mindlessly chop trees and collect from same flower/ tree 200 x per day . - we could actually collect from timed items ( yes, the drops were terrible, and werent enough, but we didn't have to mindlessly chop 1000 trees or rocks.!

It would have been enjoyable, if the drop rates from dahlias and pearl would have been enough to complete the event ( without having to spend gems and money).

CeceYumYummy
07-25-17, 05:38 AM
Regarding earlier message on why can't vote - I had to log in to the Forum before it would let me vote. Before that it just said 'you cannot vote'.

Thanks yes I worked it out! I just really wanted to vote as I too am disappointed with this event - I ended up gemming through the last chapter as I had just had enough of it but I will never spend another cent on this game after this one - nor will I ever do another event - it's a shame as they used to be fun - only monster hunts for me ...... that's if they give us another one and don't make us wait another year lol - thanks to everyone and good nite😄🌈😎

storiadelcastello
07-25-17, 06:39 AM
Yesterday I added some new neighbours who need help with last requests. Since I added them I was playing constantly. Also hard closing, and then restarting my game before collecting from pearls so I didn't get unexpected restarts. Only one request from new neighbour! This morning I got the requests which said they were sent 16 hours before!!! Not possible I was checking all night before I went to bed at 1:30 am. So my sincere apologies to my new nbs. I'm hoping that you had already got your 20 and they didn't send them to me until today. Something very weird about the item request with so many people stuck on the last item.
Did the requirements change for the orb. I was sure I needed 10 crystals and 10'petals. Went to make it and it only needed the petals not the crystals. Nice surprise so I started on my final emblem.
Thanks to all that posted and gemmed through early. Would never make it without you. I had to gem more this event and I got very lucky with two pearl things from adventures. However, not sure I will join in new timed events, too stressful. I enjoyed them when, with hard play you could get through the event without having to gem or without relying on luck. It reallly really annoys me (using different words in my head) when I can't finish due to really lousy drops despite constant play. or I get the item because S8 had to change the game because those great players who start straight away discover all the glitches and the impossibility of completing events. Here's a toast to you guys.

Chaotarch
07-25-17, 06:59 AM
would be absolute lovely, if the scorched fur drops after the event and we can craft onyx boars in ivys cauldron:rolleyes::eek:

THX

stanis87
07-25-17, 08:33 AM
Probably need a bit more info to try and help

Can you see the poll? If not, go to Full site option
If you can see the poll, there are 2 buttons if you haven't voted - 1 to vote, 1 to view results
If you have selected view results before voting, so you can see what they are, you need to go back to get the vote button
If you are viewing results, it will say up the top right if you have already voted, which means you can't change your vote (and it shows what you voted for in italics)
Thank you, your information was helpful to me, I was able to vote that I could not finish the event, even though I bought a collection ... I hope for an adequate reaction from S8 ...

88silver
07-25-17, 09:21 AM
Right now there are 309 total responses.

209 spent gems (about 2/3 of the people)
80 gem spenders finished (about 38% finishing rate among gem spenders)

100 did not spend gems (about 1/3 of the people)
18 non-spenders finished (18%, about half the finishing rate of gem spenders)

24 people enjoyed this event.
At best, that means 30% of people that finished enjoyed themselves.
At best, that means 11% of people who paid money to support S8 enjoyed themselves.

What kind of business only satisfies 11% of its paying customers?

dazzy_rascal
07-25-17, 10:29 AM
I didn't get all the scrolls I needed in one day so needed to ask neighbours again today. By the time I got all 20, I had 21 hours of the event remaining, with 20 hours of theoretical crafting at the forge to do (4 emblems + 1 orb). So, close finish ahead if I'm attentive.

No problems with the other resources though. Thanks to the adventures and temple drops (and free gift), I've ended up with 4 scorched roses, 6 dahlias and 4 pearls. Crafted 3 boars too, and have 15 or so of the purple trees left as decoration. SO MUCH PURPLES!

Whether I finish the event or not, its been useful for some bottleneck items: mermaid scales from the wells, a new source of red petals+spellbound dew, iron ore, boar tusks... the boars even drop a little bit of energy!

Indryia
07-25-17, 10:38 AM
dazzy_rascal, don't you have 2 magic forge ?

dazzy_rascal
07-25-17, 11:11 AM
I thought the kiln from the rune market was the second forge, but I was wrong! Thanks, you just bought me a bit more breathing space (or sleep in this case).

Indryia
07-25-17, 11:41 AM
I thought the kiln from the rune market was the second forge, but I was wrong! Thanks, you just bought me a bit more breathing space (or sleep in this case).

No problem.

tartarosfalling
07-25-17, 11:50 AM
When does the option to craft the boar go away? Does it disappear with chapter 10? Does it hang around for a day or two after?

tartarosfalling
07-25-17, 11:53 AM
Isn't the kiln the third magic forge? Like the tinker camp is the third workshop/potion shop and the cooking camp is the third kitchen?

OnlyOneRamoth
07-25-17, 12:00 PM
Seriuosly? A poll on how much we enjoyed this disaster? Figure it out.

Indryia
07-25-17, 12:21 PM
When does the option to craft the boar go away? Does it disappear with chapter 10? Does it hang around for a day or two after?

Mine didn't disappear. But I don't get the boars from farms anymore either. I just accumulate the furs that onyx boars drop.
It might go away after the event is over for everyone, I think in 1-2 days ...

As for the kiln ... I don't know what you can craft there. I didn't find infos. Well, I didn't read all the pages from runes topic either haha.
I got 2 alicorns and now I am waiting for those 30 gold runes. Still on 9.
I don't know if its worthing, but I will get it anyway lol

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 12:28 PM

SLEEP?????

sigh .... you part-timer.

how do you expect to finish Castle Story quests when you waste precious playing time sleeping? (rolls eyes) :-P

thou slightly more seriously i think (sorry if i've got wrong person) that it's Moon who i've read before giving advice about closing timing/moments of quests (it maybe cavegirl1 i'm sorry i can't remember)

it is anyways someone worth listening to & they say to not totally rely on timers towards the end of events (i think particularly storybook) as it can go a bit kooky or at least surprising & you end up missing out on the prize.

Think they either suggest speeding up a bit or at least keeping a close eye on how long you actually have left.

My last day for example started at 8 this morning for me, but i am not 100% sure if it wud finish at 8 tomorrow morning or at 2 a.m (6 hours earlier - which was my auto starting time 10 long days ago) not sure if this is what they mean exactly (or is a red herring) or it's just timers can appear confusing.

Dunno if this helps any wud hate you to fall at final hurdle. hopefully someone clever could explain better

Indryia
07-25-17, 12:39 PM
SLEEP?????

sigh .... you part-timer.

how do you expect to finish Castle Story quests when you waste precious playing time sleeping? (rolls eyes) :-P

thou slightly more seriously i think (sorry if i've got wrong person) that it's Moon who i've read before giving advice about closing timing/moments of quests (it maybe cavegirl1 i'm sorry i can't remember)

it is anyways someone worth listening to & they say to not totally rely on timers towards the end of events (i think particularly storybook) as it can go a bit kooky or at least surprising & you end up missing out on the prize.

Think they either suggest speeding up a bit or at least keeping a close eye on how long you actually have left.

My last day for example started at 8 this morning for me, but i am not 100% sure if it wud finish at 8 tomorrow morning or at 2 a.m (6 hours earlier - which was my auto starting time 10 long days ago) not sure if this is what they mean exactly (or is a red herring) or it's just timers can appear confusing.

Dunno if this helps any wud hate you to fall at final hurdle. hopefully someone clever could explain better

Hahaha ..... happened to me 2 times. I was waiting for a last collection or whatever and I forgot myself in a chat on WhatsApp.
One time I came back just 2 min after it was over.
I was bummed, I lost some green horse or something. It was cute haha

I wish S8 will offer the possibility to buy with gems the prize, if you didn't complete the quest. Even if their prices are ridiculous, at least we have multiples choices ...

Speaking of your time, this event will end at 8 am for you. And every book event, as long as they keep the format.
The other ones, like community event ( I really like one next !) end at midnight I guess.

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 12:42 PM
The kiln (i'm at 29 gold and waiting patiently for my 30th to make it) doesn't do everything the magic forges do.

Thou for cooking is also the two sweet kitchens that also don't do everything the main kitchens do & they never have quest recipes available (like tinker camp)

It's not that i tbh am desperately in need of another forge, i often don't empty my forges, but i didn't want alicorns & i like to get buildings & get the biggest resource item (gold runes in this case) out of the way first before getting 'easier' ones.

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 12:52 PM
2 minutes !!!!!

Oh .... Infuriating

lol i tried to write indryia & it changed it to infuriating which tbh (not talking bout you ofc) was very appropriate to the sentence :D

i dunno always about the prize & if i would buy it (as in if it's another horse or peac ock or ..... )

but buying supplies so people could get level 10 buildings rather then seeing a level 8 & it 'rubbing in' the fact you didn't finish THAT i do wish S8 would do.

i have managed to finish my quest luckily & didn't look to check my timer.

jbfps116
07-25-17, 01:04 PM
how many gems does it take to upgrade levels 9 and 10 if you have the blocks and beams and nectar?

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 01:14 PM
how many gems does it take to upgrade levels 9 and 10 if you have the blocks and beams and nectar?

You'd need 4 emblems (2 per level) at 45 gems each (180)

plus one summoners orb at 80 gems

right??? so 260 i guess

thou do you def have 4 hearty feasts? as you need to give Old Tom them as part of the last day quests (or skip that step with gems)

MoonVillage3
07-25-17, 01:53 PM

on first page there are all the gem info written beside the goals. u can check there what's needed considering the materials u have already.

MAC121980
07-25-17, 02:07 PM
Seriously S8...I've collected 5 or 6 times from the temple thingy and twice from the dragon and have nothing but coins 😡 HUGE waste of time and gems!!!

tartarosfalling
07-25-17, 02:09 PM
My game froze while I was ****ing a boar and when I reopened it I was down over 200 gems!!!! I have no idea what my game bought itself, there's nothing unusual in storage!

What do I do?

newpam575
07-25-17, 02:15 PM
My thoughts on this event.....
1) I voted neutral. I did not love nor did I hate it. I would not have finished without the drops from the adventures.
2) I purchased a dahlia early on with saved gems because I knew there was no way to finish or progress early without getting it. However, I had to wait for lucky drops to get additional pearls because I did not have enough saved gems to buy one. I decided it was not worth it to buy any gems for this event.
3) I never start on the first day of a storybook because it would only be 12 hours (if the start time is the normal 2pm for me) and not 24 hours.
4) I look at my calendar to determine the best start day for my schedule.
5) Sorry S8 I am a bit of a night owl especially in summer due to not having to get up and go to work but I will not give of sleep for a game. No game is worth that. When I go back to work I will have even less time for a storybook event.
6) I love the boars.
7) My temple is staying right now but 15 coins is a waste of a collection. I may collect when I need glimmerbulbs.
8) Thanks to all the speedsters you make it all possible.

SpiritWind00
07-25-17, 02:26 PM
My game froze while I was ****ing a boar and when I reopened it I was down over 200 gems!!!! I have no idea what my game bought itself, there's nothing unusual in storage!

What do I do?
Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem issues. You need to lodge a Support form. Sorry this happened! Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

Anaboe
07-25-17, 03:43 PM
I would like to see a confirmation button for gem use or at least move "gem energy" button from under attack button... OT, but would encourage more gem purchase in my opinion and possibly a bit more toleration in circumstances like this event...if adjustments come early. I'm not complaining, I'm trying to encourage S8 to remember who the customer is and what keeps them playing.

When batteling, I only use the first attack, this way, when I'm out of energy, I don't accidentally press 'buy energy'.

WhidbeyPort
07-25-17, 04:25 PM

What do I do?

I feel your pain. I was almost crying on Saturday. Upon collection of the onyx pearl reward. Don't know what happened but got two. One free. One deducted 250 gems from my account. So angry. I never buy event items. I put in a ticket too. Good luck :). And so sorry that happened to you.

amerirish
07-25-17, 04:48 PM
I've been trying to quietly hold on until the end in hopes that some miracle would happen. I'm now on Chapter 10 Goal 3 of 4. I am conjuring the Summoner's Orb (4 hours) in the Magic Forge. I have 7 Onyx Crystals of the 20 I need to craft 2 more emblems. My Onyx Peals have time for one more collection with my remaining time left. Even if I did have the whole 20 crystals, one of my forge buildings is busy with the orb. So, therefore, it is impossible for me to finish without spending a ton of gems.

I will wait until the morning to see if there is any announcement or extension of time. After that, depending on the outcome, please know that I will be deleting all of my neighbors and dumping this game. If you are neighbors with Amerlot, I send you my thanks and best wishes. I just can't do this anymore.

tan5314
07-25-17, 06:22 PM
I was able to finish this event without gems but only because I had a very late start and was lucky to squeeze out two more pearls from adventures on day 7.
Did I enjoy it? No. It was totally unfair towards the people who started on day 1-2. I understand when people with gems or free time have advantage. Having a great advantage over others just because I went to the sea on weekend is idiotic.

Listal
07-25-17, 06:29 PM
After event is done, does the temple have to be level 10 do drop items?

Slrasnake1
07-25-17, 07:08 PM
I feel like I hit the jackpot. My 1st collection from the Dragon gave me 2 gems. If only I hadn't spent 100 gems speeding things up and for one of the emblems to get it. I fully expect it to be like that one horse that dropped gems once for most people and never again. However, I'll consider myself lucky since I know there are a lot of people that didn't get the chance to finish. I benefited from waiting till Saturday to start and was able to capitalize on the tweaks made towards the end.

AppleWhite84
07-25-17, 07:58 PM
I didn't finish and won't be participating in timed events in this game anymore. Seems like they set us up to fail.

TimeForACuppaTea
07-25-17, 08:26 PM
I have less than 4 hours and could finish if I spent a minimum of 60 gems. I'm wanting opinions of those who have finished, would it be worth it?
I see the dragon can drop gems so might be possible to make those back eventually, but I hate spending that much to finish something when it was done so poorly.

appppppplecrumble
07-25-17, 09:02 PM
I have less than 4 hours and could finish if I spent a minimum of 60 gems. I'm wanting opinions of those who have finished, would it be worth it?
I see the dragon can drop gems so might be possible to make those back eventually, but I hate spending that much to finish something when it was done so poorly.

Hi Lueann,

i hate giving my opinion on things in case somebody sometime ever decides to listen to it, not that that's likely. i can say my experience so far since completing. The level 10 building dropped 15 coins & a purple glimmerbulb thingy (but i'm maxed on them - like normal) so i've mothballed the building & replaced it with a magic mushroom.

Thou i guess it's a source of them if you need them but it's got quite a long timer so growing a batch might work better.

i haven't collected from my dragon but did read earlier the forum poster who mentions they are dutch & had incredibly lucky drops during the quest ???? (name began with a F) saying their dragoon dropped quite a considerable amount of coins. If this is the case with the cash hungry mermaid quest that cud be a thought.

For me it's not about the drops but about completing the quest & about how much it will annoy me if i don't. Some quests i'd find more annoying then others to miss out & not complete. Others meh i could live without finishing. Some i'll gem to finish.

Katts advice of buying emblems not crystals cud that cut your costs down some?

Whatever you decide (& im sure i have been no help at all sorry good luck)

crumble

VersaceMorrow
07-25-17, 09:10 PM
This is the first time I waited until Sunday to start the event....I didn't wait for auto start but began Sunday morning. In the future I think I will start on Friday, because I learned one problem starting Sunday is that you only have one full weekend during the ten days, whereas if you start on Friday you get two full weekends with the last day being a day off instead of a work day.

One strange thing that happened is that the deadline is 3am tonight, which I won't be staying up for so I spent some gems not to stay awake.

MichaelKors1
07-25-17, 09:35 PM
I was one emblem short of finishing so I bought a $5.00 gem pack to finish it. I would of had enough gems but lost it in a gem trap earlier. First time I ever spent money on this game. With all the hours invested I may as well finish it. So far the drop from the dragon was 75 coins ,coal and some other small stuff.

riverly
07-25-17, 09:54 PM
I've just been getting a black flag on glimmerbulbs from the temple.
I guess the rare chance of mitherl is about 1:1000. BecauseI've not seen anyone post that dropping yet.
I think the drops listed at the beginning of the event were misleading -unless maybe they change when the event is over.
Pretty annoyed so far.
To make matters worse I put out too many purple trees to chop, so now I have a large wasted area of purple trees that I can't store.
My luck I'll need to grow aspens or acers trees for next event.

TimeForACuppaTea
07-25-17, 09:57 PM
Thanks Crumble, that was actually helpful. To finish I'd not only have to buy missing pieces but also spend gems to speed things up, such as the onyx emblem. I only had enough supply to make one, and don't have 4 hours for it to cook. So would have to speed it up and buy the rest. So not cheep to do all that.

The asking neighbors for stuff ****ed me in this event, both took longer than I had hoped and didn't leave me with enough time to do the rest. But if the payout is mainly coin and glimmer bulbs then it's clearly not worth spending gems on. I can make coin other ways and don't need the glimmer bulbs.

Thanks so so much for your reply, helped a lot.

hottrthanhott
07-25-17, 10:14 PM

I don't know for you in particular but I'll tell you where I'm at and see if it pertains to you.

2 Onyx Emblem 4 level 9 (90Gs). 2 Onyx (90Gs). 1 summoners (80gs): Total: 260. Not sure if worth it. Even though I'm level 7, (Mine would be 340 to upgrade) all I have gotten is glimmerglubs 1 or 2. So the drops of enchanted items or mithril May be rare. I'm going to keep checking drops reports to see if worth it. It's the temple I really wanted and not the Dragon Prize.

Good luck!

MoonVillage3
07-25-17, 10:42 PM

Considerations on the Temple and Dragon:

The drops I've seen so far from the 10th level Temple is 15coins and 1Glimmerbulb.. so.. I don't consider it a useful building, and maybe the only resource that drops so little coins in the kingdom.

I Glimmerbulb every 7hrs means 2 per day using 2 energy to collect so sounds abit stingy considering we can plant a whole batch and double our harvest while collecting. Glimmerbulbs are not difficult to replace. The only positive point is we can save the 340 coins needed to plant one, but sounds insignificant for all the sacrifice and cost! needed to obtain it. My building will definitely be stored.

The Dragon so far has dropped scales.. and only once Mirthil. Nothing new if you have other normal dragons and the Mirthil dragon which drops mirthil each day. If ever it will drop a gem.. I'm sure it will be once in his lifetime, that will never repay what anyone spent.

A player on my wall wrote a 'wise' consideration that can make u ponder.. "can't make myself spend gems to get the dragon because they were incompetent in the event design" I think this can explain everything.

I have the Dragon and the Temple but I'm no way proud of the cost I had to obtain them.. actually I feel offended and robbed. Those that did not have to add gems during this event.. I consider a lucky strike and.. reserved to very few players and not an overall general situation. I should have "zipped".

MoonVillage3
07-25-17, 11:06 PM
I've been trying to quietly hold on until the end in hopes that some miracle would happen. I'm now on Chapter 10 Goal 3 of 4. I am conjuring the Summoner's Orb (4 hours) in the Magic Forge. I have 7 Onyx Crystals of the 20 I need to craft 2 more emblems. My Onyx Peals have time for one more collection with my remaining time left. Even if I did have the whole 20 crystals, one of my forge buildings is busy with the orb. So, therefore, it is impossible for me to finish without spending a ton of gems.

I will wait until the morning to see if there is any announcement or extension of time. After that, depending on the outcome, please know that I will be deleting all of my neighbors and dumping this game. If you are neighbors with Amerlot, I send you my thanks and best wishes. I just can't do this anymore.

I'm not ur nbr, actually I just added u to see if we were, but do consider u an old friend as u're a long time player and have posted very often in the forum for years.

I'm almost sure there will be no extra time added, in the past this has never happened, but publicly would like u to know our forum would loose a valuable poster if u decide to go. Ur posts have always been wise and helpful to everyone.

Yes.. this event has been badly timed for the games' possibilities. I hate to think this has been done purposly.. and just hope it was all a big mistake of bad calculations.

Let's all just paint it with blue and throw it in the deep blue sea so it disappers.. instead of using it as an important reason to go. Your presence and thoughts would be so missed.

smtpx
07-25-17, 11:12 PM
One of the worst event :(

MoonVillage3
07-25-17, 11:25 PM
I've just been getting a black flag on glimmerbulbs from the temple.
I guess the rare chance of mitherl is about 1:1000. BecauseI've not seen anyone post that dropping yet.
I think the drops listed at the beginning of the event were misleading -unless maybe they change when the event is over.
Pretty annoyed so far.
To make matters worse I put out too many purple trees to chop, so now I have a large wasted area of purple trees that I can't store.
My luck I'll need to grow aspens or acers trees for next event.

Let's hope at least they keep giving wood and can be used when in need.

My storage is over-loaded with every continuous and overtimed adventure I did, even when finished with that part of the event where they were needed. All went into storage. Luckily the max cap 99 was changed otherwise I would have had to store important buildings in order to fit them into the kingdom, thus having to keep them there permanently.

This was another calculation error.. too many trees at the wrong time when not necessary anymore.

Anaboe
07-25-17, 11:35 PM

I wasn't your neighbor, but I hate to see you leave :(

riverly
07-25-17, 11:42 PM
Let's hope at least they keep giving wood and can be used when in need.

My storage is over-loaded with every continuous and overtimed adventure I did, even when finished with that part of the event where they were needed. All went into storage. Luckily the max cap 99 was changed otherwise I would have had to store important buildings in order to fit them into the kingdom, thus having to keep them there permanently.

This was another calculation error.. too many trees at the wrong time when not necessary anymore.well after some redecorating, I came up with a "purple" area in my kingdom. I kind of used them as a fence. But I had to lose some Royal points to do that.

I feel like I'm being ultra negative at the moment. Or realistic. Anyway I'll get past it. Moving onward.

Anaboe
07-25-17, 11:53 PM
First collection from my lvl 10 temple: 1 (one) glimmerbulb. No more, no less. Not even a lousy 15 coins. I almost laughed.

Westhaven
07-26-17, 01:21 AM
The event finished while I was waiting for my lovely neighbours to send me onyx scrolls. I don't like neighbour requests. As far as I am aware, all of my neighbours are human and as such have work/school, chores, eating and sleep requirements. Added to those basic requirements my neighbours are spread across the globe so are in different time zones. We respond to each other promptly when possible and enjoy helping build kingdoms through the main storyline. However, during timed events, I see neighbour requests as nothing more than a way for storm8 to steal time and transfer the blame to someone else. Not a good ethos. If this is not the case, then why can players not run tasks simultaneously while waiting for neighbours to respond. I had my beams and nectar ready, I could have been handing out my pre-made meals and making onyx emblems. Tapping a request button adds nothing to the excitement or challenge of the game. I did use gems to speed up so I could send out my neighbour requests but only free gems I have earned. I cannot justify paying for gems to be given random drops or drops so low the targets cannot be met. I agree with those players who suggest charging gems for expansion packs. I have used gems for buildings such as the wizard school that has a regular and guaranteed benefit. Perhaps this should be the way to make money. At the moment your methods are to encourage players, including children, to gamble with cash - seriously immoral. Come on Storm8, stop being a Baron!

Oh, as a mark of this adventures popularity, I had one request for an onyx scroll. One! From a player I am sure uses a lot of gems. Usually I am swamped with requests.

AstronomyDan
07-26-17, 02:17 AM
The poll... a 7% approval rating...

S8 - that should tell you something right there. and I have yet to see any kind of sincere apology or attempt to rectify your complete incompetence in this event!

Very sad indeed... :(

sorry SW...

smtpx
07-26-17, 03:03 AM
First collection from my lvl 10 temple: 1 (one) glimmerbulb. No more, no less. Not even a lousy 15 coins. I almost laughed.

same here, rofl - at least no gems spent ;)

VersaceMorrow
07-26-17, 04:21 AM
I forgot to mention in my earlier post....I couldn't finish on time even though I had two extra pearls that dropped from adventures, totaling three. I also had four extra dahlias from adventures and the temple so onyx petals weren't a problem, in fact I was maxed. I didn't get enough crystals in time, due to the four hour timer, and then an additional four hours to craft the emblem which adds insult to injury. I'd say this is the second worst event in CS history, losing only to the tea party.

amerirish
07-26-17, 05:21 AM
I'm not ur nbr, actually I just added u to see if we were, but do consider u an old friend as u're a long time player and have posted very often in the forum for years.

I'm almost sure there will be no extra time added, in the past this has never happened, but publicly would like u to know our forum would loose a valuable poster if u decide to go. Ur posts have always been wise and helpful to everyone.

Yes.. this event has been badly timed for the games' possibilities. I hate to think this has been done purposly.. and just hope it was all a big mistake of bad calculations.

Let's all just paint it with blue and throw it in the deep blue sea so it disappers.. instead of using it as an important reason to go. Your presence and thoughts would be so missed.

Thank you very much, I did accept your request this morning just in case you needed something sent to you.

I finished last night by using 57 gems. In total, I think I spent around 65-70 gems for this event. I find this unacceptable. I can't take the stress or frustration anymore. I'm done with this game.

Again, my thanks and best wishes to all my loyal neighbors and friends. The queendom of Amerlot will miss you all.

maryamhjm
07-26-17, 05:47 AM
I would spend the 65-70 gems if that would make it possible to finish this event, but no matter how much I played I only reached chapter 7, I started on day 1 though which is a big disadvantage as the free dahlia came to late, I think I could have finished this if I started later with maybe some gems spend but I wouldn't spend gems if I do not think I can finish it. Overall it would have been a nice event if the timings were better. Well at least I crafted 6 onyx boars so that is really nice. To be honest I think better than the main prize(the dragon) as the responses of the drops weren't that great. With the 6 onyx boars, I can at least get a approx. of 6 energy per 4 hours, which is approx. 24 in a day which is worth about 3 alicorns.
P.s. I know I can collect 6x in a day which would give 36 energy but I do need to sleep, so only counted 4x6

hottrthanhott
07-26-17, 08:08 AM
Yeap. The Onyx Bears were the actual prize here. I wish I would have noticed in time. I wouldn't have wasted all my time and energy on making the beams and blocks and nectars to just have them in storage now.
Maybe S8 can gift us extra boars. They are actually handy.

Sorry to all of those who didn't get to finish this event and played even middle of night, waking up with alarms, making sure I can collect... I can see that was just not me. #notcools8

maxiandtaz
07-26-17, 08:09 AM
I would spend the 65-70 gems if that would make it possible to finish this event, but no matter how much I played I only reached chapter 7, I started on day 1 though which is a big disadvantage as the free dahlia came to late, I think I could have finished this if I started later with maybe some gems spend but I wouldn't spend gems if I do not think I can finish it. Overall it would have been a nice event if the timings were better. Well at least I crafted 6 onyx boars so that is really nice. To be honest I think better than the main prize(the dragon) as the responses of the drops weren't that great. With the 6 onyx boars, I can at least get a approx. of 6 energy per 4 hours, which is approx. 24 in a day which is worth about 3 alicorns.
P.s. I know I can collect 6x in a day which would give 36 energy but I do need to sleep, so only counted 4x6

I agree with everything said I just have this feeling they are going to take away the energy drop after event finishes for everyone even though they produce such little energy it helps

hottrthanhott
07-26-17, 08:13 AM
I agree with everything said I just have this feeling they are going to take away the energy drop after event finishes for everyone even though they produce such little energy it helps

Oh... that would be such a low blow to the 93% of the people that didn't enjoy or agree with this event... so many people are quitting, it will just make more people leave. Hope they don't. Stick around please. Maybe the next will be a breeze to make up for this fiasco.

DeeDeeBird70
07-26-17, 08:24 AM

What's even stranger. My collection from my lvl 8 temple was exactly the same. Last night with 52 minutes to go the adventure finally dropped another onyx Pearl. Too little too late. I realized early yesterday there was no way to get enough crystals so I didn't bother to send out requests for scrolls although keeping track of responses would have been a good way to find out which neighbors are still active. I crafted boar #6 instead. Interestingly they are still dropping pelts, as well as energy, and the build a boar is still available in the forge.

Den8137259
07-26-17, 09:09 AM
Dear all, how much longer are we left to craft the boars? ★ I love the board n hope to craft them before they poof, ty (: ★

AnisWa
07-26-17, 10:14 AM
Yes, my drops from Temple have 1glimmerbulb, no coins. The first drop from Dragon was 1 longsword & 15 coins. Since then, I guess I've been put on the naughty list...I've been receiving coal. I'm putting the Temple & Dragon in storage. I get better drops from Queen Mantiwort & Baby Mantiwort. There are times, Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet occasionally drop 30 energy.

appppppplecrumble
07-26-17, 10:35 AM
Yes, my drops from Temple have 1glimmerbulb, no coins. The first drop from Dragon was 1 longsword & 15 coins. Since then, I guess I've been put on the naughty list...I've been receiving coal. I'm putting the Temple & Dragon in storage. I get better drops from Queen Mantiwort & Baby Mantiwort.

No, no, no, no, no. Coal is lucky. S8 just think it's the 1st January & are first footing.

They've mucked up the timing on the rest of this quest i wudnt be surprised.

My temple is in storage, the dragon might stay out possibly not but for a slightly different reason. The infamous lucky lynx quest broke my heart reading the upset & frustration of forum posters & my friends on my wall. i really wanted that black cat as i have my own mini lynx curled up at my feet atm. i keep getting him out of storage but within 5 minutes i put him away as it just reminds me of people who the lynx quest was the last straw for & quit, or else all the rest who were so frustrated by that quest.

This dragon being smaller i might forget about, but with so many people upset it's not exactly a feeling of pride to have finished. Bad taste in the mouth.

By him & storage i did mean my Castle Story lynx not the real one. Thou cats & boxes he & his brother probably wudnt mind

Andro45
07-26-17, 11:29 AM
I guess the option to craft the boar will dissapear tonight or tomorrow night. I don't remember was was the time difference (for me) between the boar goal and the event, I thought it was 2 days. My event ended yesterday morning right on the dot (9AM). I think it's more likely it ends tonight.

I really hope the boars keep dropping energy. The roses still drop red petals, though not every time.

Well Appleccccccrumble, leaving the dragon out wont hurt me. You worked hard for it and you've earned it. That others didn't get it (including me) is not your fault, so don't feel sorry about that.

jaymieb2
07-26-17, 11:37 AM
I didn't finish. I started the first day. I spent gems... Frustrating and stressful.

I ended up with 2 rose bushes, 5 dahlias (after I was in chapter 7 and didn't need them anymore - had one until the free dahlia... and I only needed six more petals at that point), and one onyx pearl - received on day 10. Ended in chapter 8 before I gave the hearty feasts (because I knew my single pearl would not give enough drops to advance). I went on endless adventures, and am so frustrated that the drops were so random. People had received multiple Onyx pearls from adventures - while in chapter SIX!

For me, the highlight of the event was is the boar we could craft. I need two more collections for another one... hope it lasts that long!

DeeDeeBird70
07-26-17, 01:06 PM
WOW! Just checked into my game and lo and behold S8 has gifted us with a white llama.

tigarlilyvol
07-26-17, 01:07 PM
Just got a thank you gift from Storm8 an Alpaca. It has a 4 hour timer, 16 gem to speed up. Don't know what you get. But it is cute. Thank you Storm8.

AnisWa
07-26-17, 01:08 PM
Thanks S8 for a NEW Animal....finally! It's beautiful!
My final count for boars is 9....I just collected, they still dropped energy, pelts.

dragon2046
07-26-17, 01:12 PM
Thanks S8 for the alpaca. It's sooooo cute it tried to drop wool for me. I noticed the ability to craft the boar is gone but my onyx boars are still dropping scorched fur ? Is that a new item to collect for future events or no? :)

funone2014
07-26-17, 01:14 PM
Thanks Storm 8 for the beautiful Alpaca,I hope everyone gets one.

lilymonster4
07-26-17, 01:15 PM
The gift animal is so cute!! 😍 Thank you S8!

Calgera
07-26-17, 01:16 PM
Yeah, the Alpaca is really sweet, I wonder what it drops. But I'm not sure whether this keeps the frustrated player from quitting... it feels a bit like S8 is pressed to do something to make amends, or something, kind of strange. But I like it and say kindly thank you. :)

CharlieGirl9
07-26-17, 01:17 PM
I couldn't wait, so I sped it up. Wool, as expected. Will need to collect a few more times to see if it has any other drops. 37540

idrispad
07-26-17, 01:19 PM
Can't say I'm overly impressed with a llama after all the major problems with the event.

katbtodd
07-26-17, 01:21 PM
13 boars and 33 pelts before it ended

Andro45
07-26-17, 01:22 PM
I was surprised too with the cute alpaca. Boar craft is gone, a little earlier than I expected. Don't know if boars will still drop scorched furs (I always thought they looked like smelly furs...), will see in 20 minutes.

calicokittennope
07-26-17, 01:23 PM
Alpaca! :) Thank you s8, he is super cute looking. So flufy!

Also collected my last boar for my army. I forgot to see if there is an option still to make them.

I've another quest related item or two that has been above them in the workshop since the event ended for me and the boar one moved down a rank or so.

Indryia
07-26-17, 01:24 PM
I hope it will drop more than just wool ... I am always full on wool.

Why are you guys so crazy about these boars ? Do they have a secret that I don't know about it ? lol
I find them ugly haha. I did craft one more anyway, just to have a pair and just because you all talk about it so much here

idrispad
07-26-17, 01:25 PM

Why are you guys so crazy about these boars ? Do they have a secret that I don't know about it ? lol
I find them ugly haha. I did craft one more anyway, just to have a pair and just because you all talk about it so much here

Personally I made lots in the hope that they still drop energy.

Guardian452
07-26-17, 01:29 PM

The boars drop 2 - 6 energy every 4 hours. Free energy is always good. There also a source of tusks needed to craft sentry horns. The only other source of tusks is whacking dire boars.

katbtodd
07-26-17, 01:32 PM
That was a waste of time and energy my boars give you a chance of one energy ,.before it was 2-5

MoonVillage3
07-26-17, 01:37 PM
I guess the option to craft the boar will dissapear tonight or tomorrow night. I don't remember was was the time difference (for me) between the boar goal and the event, I thought it was 2 days. My event ended yesterday morning right on the dot (9AM). I think it's more likely it ends tonight.

I really hope the boars keep dropping energy. The roses still drop red petals, though not every time.

Just noticed Boars are dropping ONE energy.. one Boar didn't drop any. So one used to collect with one given back doesn't make additionals. No.. was too good to be true thinking having a herd would be like collecting from an Ali. Didnt see any furs dropping this collection, so maybe with the arrival of the Lama gift.. all ends.

Indryia
07-26-17, 01:40 PM
I didn't notice if my boars dropped more than 2 energies ...
As for tusks, I am full. I almost never use Feral Lands adventure. I don't know why I don't think about it ...

katbtodd
07-26-17, 01:42 PM
Just noticed Boars are dropping ONE energy.. one Boar didn't drop any. So one used to collect with one given back doesn't make additionals. No.. was too good to be true thinking having a herd would be like collecting from an Ali. Didnt see any furs dropping this collection, so maybe with the arrival of the Lama gift.. all ends.
Your right a chance at getting one energy..

bss0226
07-26-17, 01:45 PM
Sometimes the boars give no energy.

I'm done with this game. That's the straw that broke the alpacas back

29vanilla
07-26-17, 01:49 PM
I got 1 energy from #1 purple boar and I think 3 energy from my #2 boar. Hmm should I have tried to craft more? Was this a fluke?

PrincessCupOButter
07-26-17, 01:50 PM
Once again.....animals get altered....I suppose S8 wasn't expecting us to craft armies of boars. But hey! We get an alpaca! Gee thanks!

Ah well, at least I can still leave a troll parked thanks to the boar tusk drops...unless those get taken away too. :(

As Yogi Berra said "It's like deja vu all over again!"

Indryia
07-26-17, 01:55 PM
Sometimes the boars give no energy.

I'm done with this game. That's the straw that broke the alpacas back

Only Love Shack will save this game hahaha

idrispad
07-26-17, 02:01 PM
I knew the energy drop wouldn't stay. S8 never leave anything good.

Andro45
07-26-17, 02:09 PM
I forgot to check the energy drops on the boars. No more furs. And my scorched rose just dropped a spellbound dew.

Blanche_Lady
07-26-17, 02:12 PM
Am i the only one who doesn't care for the alpaca? I want the dragon I didn't get for starting the firsts days

Anaboe
07-26-17, 02:21 PM
Yes, my drops from Temple have 1glimmerbulb, no coins. The first drop from Dragon was 1 longsword & 15 coins. Since then, I guess I've been put on the naughty list...I've been receiving coal. I'm putting the Temple & Dragon in storage. I get better drops from Queen Mantiwort & Baby Mantiwort. There are times, Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet occasionally drop 30 energy.

I always check fron all my 12 Dragons, for they have a small chance to drop gems, as does the purple cow. That's worth the energy for me :)

ktorewqas
07-26-17, 02:29 PM
One minute you think s8 is really nice to give those energy dropping boars and next minute you would realize s8 is still s8 :mad: the llama won't make over the drop changes :mad:

maryamhjm
07-26-17, 02:36 PM
I wonder if it is legal(seriously) to change the drop of animals and other things if first it was said for example drops 2-5 energy and than change to sometimes it drops and other times it does not? Seriously people pay real money here, in a way you pay for a promise and than it is taken a way that is deception even if we paid nothing it is still deceiving people if you change the rules afterwards.

bss0226
07-26-17, 02:42 PM
And don't forget, if S8 makes a mistake that works in our favor, they'll fix it fast and take away anything we got that they think we shouldn't. But if it works in their favor, they'll be slow to fix or not fix so we will spend gems, buy gems etc.

All the more reason to pack in the game. I'm tired of being seriously "taken" by S8. I quit

idrispad
07-26-17, 02:53 PM
Am i the only one who doesn't care for the alpaca? I want the dragon I didn't get for starting the firsts days

No, I also think it is, um, a good source of fertiliser...

And it's not a "thank you" I don't want a thank you, I want an apology for all the errors.

manusing
07-26-17, 02:56 PM
My boars (I crafted 2) just stop dropping energy!!!! One gave me 0 , nada, nothing,... and the other ,just one..... so they will end quite soon in storage... what a pity for those animals! ��Ending in cages������

chewingthecud
07-26-17, 03:09 PM
I have been watching the survey results and have seen the percentage of players completing the quest increase over time. I suggest this just highlights the fact that people who started early (as I did) and as such could answer the survey earlier, were at a disadvantage to complete the event. The late starters who responded to the survey later had the benefit of the changes and as such had a greater chance of finishing. So the survey results are actually not that accurate.

I received the Alpaca which I thank S8 for however what happen was that they used early starters such as myself as testers - we found the bugs and then the changes were made. This is not good business - S8 we are the customers not the testers. Please have your games tested before they are released to the market or you will only continue to annoy and lose your customers. Please take this as constructive feedback and not a rant.

CharmOfLea
07-26-17, 03:10 PM
Maybe change the name already. It's long become a zoo story.

PS They did the same with the glimmer Alis. I was expecting S8 to take away the energy from the boars. They didn't disappoint.

ninichow
07-26-17, 03:12 PM
Got Alpaca just 1 hour ago. I think that's the compensation gift. Accept it! Thank you, S8, still love this game!

maiden85
07-26-17, 03:23 PM
I just harvested my purple boars. Most of the 6 I made gave 1 or 2 energy. They also gave boar tusks, regular boar pelts, and creep teeth....I'm now maxed in all of those items, but will happily leave a troll parked for a while since I can now replenish those resources without whacking monsters. It's a thumbs up for me. My level 7 castle dropped 15 coins and a glimmer bulb which I'm maxed on. The castle is now in storage. The black pearl dropped coal and iron for me today (though nothing but a few coins the previous time) so it's placed for now with the other two things from previous events that drop those things.

cavegirl1
07-26-17, 03:53 PM
I just harvested my purple boars. Most of the 6 I made gave 1 or 2 energy.

Lucky you :) From my 6 boars, 3 gave 1 energy and 3 gave none. So into storage most of them will go.

The alpaca has definitely escaped from Farm Story. Maybe the choice of gems or the alpaca, might have been a better thank you for so many.

PS: The real thank you will be if they have learned from the mistakes this time - I guess we will need to wait for the next event to see.

Den8137259
07-26-17, 03:57 PM
Woke up and noticed the Boar crafting had poofed ★ Yes I have received the white new Alpaca into my animal kingdom (: ★

Has the same timer as the Boars, so this Alpaca is joining the boarish herd lol ★

ty S8 for the Alpaca n dahlia earlier (: ★

cavegirl1
07-26-17, 04:04 PM
I wonder if it is legal(seriously) to change the drop of animals and other things if first it was said for example drops 2-5 energy and than change to sometimes it drops and other times it does not? Seriously people pay real money here, in a way you pay for a promise and than it is taken a way that is deception even if we paid nothing it is still deceiving people if you change the rules afterwards.

I don't think S8 ever stated that the boar would have energy drops after the event (or even during). I think (though my memory might be wrong) this info (that they dropped energy) just came from the early players as they progressed through.

maryamhjm
07-26-17, 04:04 PM
Started with me as well, 4 boars just 1 energy and 2 nothing, while during the event it was at least 2 energy sometimes more

appppppplecrumble
07-26-17, 04:06 PM
I have been watching the survey results and have seen the percentage of players completing the quest increase over time. I suggest this just highlights the fact that people who started early (as I did) and as such could answer the survey earlier, were at a disadvantage to complete the event. The late starters who responded to the survey later had the benefit of the changes and as such had a greater chance of finishing. So the survey results are actually not that accurate.

I received the Alpaca which I thank S8 for however what happen was that they used early starters such as myself as testers - we found the bugs and then the changes were made. This is not good business - S8 we are the customers not the testers. Please have your games tested before they are released to the market or you will only continue to annoy and lose your customers. Please take this as constructive feedback and not a rant.

While i agree the % has increased a little, it's been about the 32% mark & is now 35% that's not as much as i expected, could even be down to people not voting straight away. hmmmmmmm

i do also agree that the timing of when you got the dahlia was helpful (ive a sleeping dahlia & another quest dahlia somewhere are they common in US i'm no gardener but i wudnt know a dahlia, cud we have clematis next time?)

Bcos so many got stuck on earlier days i don't know if we know for absolute certainty that the drop rate of eg the black ball things increased bcos S8 increased the rate or if it was always going to be low till you reached level 7 building or day by which time later starters were catching up as far as the date was concerned, but ofc had longer left to collect. If that makes sense.

Also some people the last day or so trying to finish were saying they only had 1 of the crystal droppers so their rates didn't increase.

Plus those trying to finish who auto-started or started later seemed to have a different hurdle that meant many didn't finish.

i didn't think was as many people stuck at 19/20 or getting even less friend requests as there were when first day starters hit that point of the quest as there were in last days.

i was added by a load of people last 3 days to hopefully help get them their scrolls. i got requests for about 3 scrolls, (got more the day the first group hit that point) even when people were telling me they had sent them. Seemed was more then the one reason people weren't getting scrolls.

i don't want an alpaca, i won't have it out in my town, i want everyone to have the dragon &/or a level 10 building.

kattkrazie
07-26-17, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the alpaca, S8. He's definitely a cutie. I'm ready for the next event. Even though they push my buttons occasionally, no other game I've tried even comes close to being as engaging. I'm afraid I'm still hooked. :p

PrincessCupOButter
07-26-17, 04:22 PM
I would happily return the alpaca to get the energy drops back from my boars.

I'm sorry I'm not more 'grateful', but I feel as though this 'gift' is a poor substitute for that which was taken away and that which was unattainable due to glitches. :(

Ps. I agree Cavegirl, I don't recall the energy ever being promised, but I think leaving it would have been a great way to make up for the multitude of issues with this event.

Pss. Unfortunately Katt, I'm still hooked too! I figure I'll be cured when I no longer care about glitches in events and drops changing after the fact. ;-)

tartarosfalling
07-26-17, 04:23 PM
Ugh, and the boars were the one thing I was really excited about and now they're nerfed. I spent gems so I could make an army of them. But for the boar husk, I only needed one or two for that. But they had a decent chance of dropping troll horn and were at least energy neutral and at best you got a bit of a boost.

Now that they aren't even energy nuetral, they're a waste. I'm not going to collect from 8 boars every 4 hours for a chance at trolls horn.

I'm really really annoyed at s8 nerfing these. At the VERY least they could have made them energy nuetral. This is ridiculous.

cavegirl1
07-26-17, 04:29 PM
I know this can't be done but it's almost like we need a new item in the poll:
- does the alpaca make up for the issues you had during the event?

ladlasse
07-26-17, 05:07 PM
I did receive 125 coins and glimmer bulb from my level 10 tower, so I guess it can give more than 15 but not much more. While I didn't have a problem with the neighbor requests this time, a few quests ago when a lot of other people had glitches and were stuck at 19/20 I was too. Many wonderful forum people added me as a neighbor to try and help me out as time was running out, but they never received the request. I ended up having to use gems to skip the last request. It really irritated me because I knew it was due to a glitch. As so many other people have mentioned, it is not fair to us when the bugs in the game don't allow us to finish without spending money or gems.

We know S8 read our comments, because they gave us a dahlia and bumped up the drops a little. S8 tried to make it up to us by giving us the alpaca, but a gift of gems or more time would have been better. I still like this game, and am sad that several long-time players have announced they are quitting the game. Who knows how many others are quitting but not letting us know. I hate to lose players, but I understand. The only positive about the bugs is that the auto-complete of the first couple of adventures was helpful if you still had a 22hr adventure going. They fixed that bug right away, so players that started later didn't get that.

If S8 takes anything away from this it should be the great advice given by some of the forum members including that we cannot play 24*7, they need to give us bug-free events, and make sure that those who put in the time and effort should be able to finish without spending gems or money.

Also...is anyone else getting just a grey screen for the game right now? I get all the things on the screen perimeter, but the middle is just grey. I've force closed several times, but no change. Don't want to shut down my iPad as sometimes I'm never sure it's going to start up again.

cavegirl1
07-26-17, 05:18 PM
Ps. I agree Cavegirl, I don't recall the energy ever being promised, but I think leaving it would have been a great way to make up for the multitude of issues with this event.

Oh yes, definitely agree they shouldn't have changed it! (sorry if it came across that I didn't think that.)

maiden85
07-26-17, 05:20 PM
Alpaca gave wool and rope on first collection.

perry5
07-26-17, 05:40 PM
[text removed of moderator actions]
Thanks for the Alpaca...first drop...a few coins. (and no, I am not maxed on wool or rope)

PrincessCupOButter
07-26-17, 05:56 PM
Oh yes, definitely agree they shouldn't have changed it! (sorry if it came across that I didn't think that.)

Oh no! That isn't how you came across at all! I was just agreeing with you. I realize the drops weren't promised. As a matter of fact, I think many players saw the writing on the wall when so many people started crafting multiples. And I do not fault anyone for crafting as many as possible. I ended up with 10, just because the pelts kept dropping.

~~~~~~~~~

I do feel that S8 should not have given us the ability to craft multiple boars if they didn't want people to do so. For me, changing the drops after the event shows regret on S8's part. Yet another "Oops! This will hurt the game's economy." moment. My advice would be to think it through BEFORE releasing the updates. I find getting things and having them taken away after the fact to be more upsetting than never getting them at all.

tartarosfalling
07-26-17, 06:19 PM
THEY NERFED THE RED FLOWERS TOO.

Those new roses no longer drop red petals, but white ones. I'm SOOOOO unbelievably pissed --- I continued to do adventures for the express purpose of getting more red bushes and I spent gems to do it, because I figured it was a bargain.

This is ridiculous. I haven't minded paying money and carefully choosing when was optimal to spend it, but conning me into spending gems on stuff I don't want or need is more than crossing a MAJOR line.

AnnirasSweets
07-26-17, 06:22 PM
I do feel that S8 should not have given us the ability to craft multiple boars if they didn't want people to do so. For me, changing the drops after the event shows regret on S8's part. Yet another "Oops! This will hurt the game's economy." moment. My advice would be to think it through BEFORE releasing the updates. I find getting things and having them taken away after the fact to be more upsetting than never getting them at all.

That's exactly how I feel about it too. I was fine in all the past events when I had to save double the amount needed so I could make 2 animals at once since the craft would disappear after crafting. Why leave the craft if it's not feasible to keep the animals as is once the event is over? Regardless, I'm going to keep my boars out because I like the look and I suppose a chance of energy is better than none at all. I've been playing this game way too long to even think of giving it up, I'm what some would call a lifer. So bring on the next disaster S8, I'm ready and waiting.

tartarosfalling
07-26-17, 06:23 PM
I spent over 200 gems on this last adventure -- mostly to get more boars and to do more quests to try and get more red bushes. I figured it was a worthwhile expenditure for creatures that drop energy and needed resources, and to get more red bushes.

I'd literally already put my regular red triliums into inventory because I was going to craft them into one of those garden boxes. I'd been waiting to do that until I collected enough red triliums to make at least one red trilium bush first. So glad I didn't hit the button to do that yet.

I spent over 200 gems on what ended up being utterly worthless stuff that'll get stuck in storage and never used. That is incredibly uncool.

tartarosfalling
07-26-17, 06:30 PM
With the amount of gems I spent on this storybook, I could have gotten 7 red trilium and crafted both shrubs and flower gardens. With a few more gems I could have gotten an ali when it went on sale.

Or I could have gotten ivy's bakery or any number of buildings and things I don't have. I could have gotten so many things. I could have saved them to help finish a storybook I really cared about or who knows what.

And instead I'm out nearly 250 gems and all for three scorched rose bushes that drop freaking WHITE PETALS, and 8 boars that no longer drop energy.

Had I known what the post storybook drops would have been like, I would have crafted one, maybe two boars, and wouldn't have done any extra adventures and I wouldn't have spent any gems.

kattkrazie
07-26-17, 07:02 PM

Those new roses no longer drop red petals, but white ones. I'm SOOOOO unbelievably pissed --- I continued to do adventures for the express purpose of getting more red bushes and I spent gems to do it, because I figured it was a bargain.

This is ridiculous. I haven't minded paying money and carefully choosing when was optimal to spend it, but conning me into spending gems on stuff I don't want or need is more than crossing a MAJOR line.

The scorched roses still drop red petals. About a week ago, they started alternating between red and white, but still dropping plenty of red petals. With a 10 minute recharge, we'll all be swimming in red petals soon enough.

ktorewqas
07-26-17, 07:25 PM
I think purple means unlucky - sorry for my superstitious 😝

PrincessCupOButter
07-26-17, 07:26 PM
The scorched roses still drop red petals. About a week ago, they started alternating between red and white, but still dropping plenty of red petals. With a 10 minute recharge, we'll all be swimming in red petals soon enough.

Just to add my confirmation on this one.....

I just checked the 4 roses I have out , one dropped white petals, the other three dropped red. I do feel these will be an asset in the long run. Especially for players without red trilliums.

kattkrazie
07-26-17, 07:39 PM
I think purple means unlucky - sorry for my superstitious ��

Not to mention, onyx is black anyway. My black cat, Onyx, just assured me she's not purple. But who wants a black temple? (Me!)

ratdogs4
07-26-17, 07:55 PM
I got to the level 10 temple on Saturday and have received nothing that is useful, only measly coins.
The boars give virtually no energy anymore.
Done.
Game deleted.

MichaelKors1
07-26-17, 08:04 PM
Temple, dragon, onyx boar all worthless

teaganblackthorne
07-26-17, 08:40 PM
Not to mention, onyx is black anyway. My black cat, Onyx, just assured me she's not purple. But who wants a black temple? (Me!)

Most common onyx is black with white bands but it does come in red, purple and blues too. Interesting fact: solid black onyx is rare so most are dyed to look all black.

I used to work at at shop that specialized in semi-precious stones.

Edit for source.

wallada
07-26-17, 08:49 PM
It's just a game! Never thought of worth or worthless! :)

kattkrazie
07-26-17, 08:49 PM
Most common onyx is black with white bands but it does come in red, purple and blues too. Interesting fact: solid black onyx is rare so most are dyed to look all black.

I used to work at at shop that specialized in semi-precious stones.

Edit for source.

Just goes to show, we really CAN learn something new every day! ;)

AnisWa
07-26-17, 09:13 PM
I don't know why S8 bothers to take a poll. When, time after time, they've done poorly in actually thoroughly checking the stats/possibilities of finishing each event without glitches. It's great that we have players who forged ahead and share what they've accomplished. Otherwise, Castle Story would be gone by now. That's why I laugh when the pop up appears on my iPad's screen to rate Castle Story. Now, you know we wouldn't be allowed to truly rate it as it should be. It would be considered inappropriate and be deleted.

appppppplecrumble
07-26-17, 09:19 PM
i dunno if it's bcos i'm a gamer, grew up a gamer at heart, on-line role playing games, fps, my xbox, computer, wii's etc etc etc & now phone games in some ways are just another side of the gaming coin.

i think maybe i look at things differently.

i don't really look at what things will drop at the end from prizes, i'm often maxed on most things & most things we 'win' i don't have the room for so they go into storage.

For me it's the finishing the goal & completing the quest.

i can understand others though who put heart, soul & pennies (sometimes lots of them) into this quest as they had looked at what they assumed/were told the effectiveness of the prizes and now feel they bought a pig in a poke. Some may have voted neutral or they liked the quest & may now wishing they cud say dislike increasing that huge number even more.

it's a scary thought for s8 that some players who completed & who you've given a 'free gift too' still feel *****ed by this quest.

hopefully lessons can be learned 2 monster hunts & the celestial quest were successful with players.

i love this game & this community i hate some people are considering quitting. Please Don't. S8 need your words of wisdom to improve.

i want to find out what the locket means & how my character fits into the storyline (not side issues of mermaids) i mean real story line & more of the humour & jokes back in the dialogue. i couldn't quit till i know who i am.

these side/timed quests are just time fillers & don't matter till we get back on track. i'm stopping worrying about doing them/finishing them/starting even i might even sit the next one out. No drama just chilled, it's summer after all.

Like Katt thou no other game keeps me interested after all these years (even if sometimes i wish i cud get bored of it lol)

MoonVillage3
07-26-17, 10:23 PM
Thank you for the alpaca, S8. He's definitely a cutie. I'm ready for the next event. Even though they push my buttons occasionally, no other game I've tried even comes close to being as engaging. I'm afraid I'm still hooked. :p

I agree with Katt.. I'm hooked too and have no intention of passing my day without the company of CS.. and most of all.. the players that make CS a wonderful place to be, while we help each other.

Here we don't judge fellow players from whatever side of the world they come from.. (saw some spectacular immediate translation and assistance in this event.. good work there). Nor whether they're old or new players, young or senior, sick or healthy, on whatever level or whichever kingdom.. by virtually reaching out and taking each others hand in the scope to drag each other out of the potholes we fall into along the troubled Event paths just in order to reach the end. Maybe we're not able to.. but just maybe we can. Our mod does impossible and overtime in coordinating summaries, cleaning up heated comments, eliminating trash, thus being a safe place to be so no one is harmed. Others do layouts, illustrations, programms, hints, warnings, forge ahead so as we know the path and it's dangers.

All this is more than enough reason to stay and especially be present just in case.. others are in need. We form a wonderful community where our 'hearts' exist.

kattkrazie
07-26-17, 10:42 PM
I agree with Katt.. I'm hooked too and have no intention of passing my day without the company of CS.. and most of all.. the players that make CS a wonderful place to be, while we help each other.

Here we don't judge fellow players from whatever side of the world they come from.. (saw some spectacular immediate translation and assistance in this event.. good work there). Nor whether they're old or new players, young or senior, sick or healthy, on whatever level or whichever kingdom.. by virtually reaching out and taking each others hand in the scope to drag each other out of the potholes we fall into along the troubled Event paths just in order to reach the end. Maybe we're not able to.. but just maybe we can. Our mod does impossible and overtime in coordinating summaries, cleaning up heated comments, eliminating trash, thus being a safe place to be so no one is harmed. Others do layouts, illustrations, programms, hints, warnings, forge ahead so as we know the path and it's dangers.

All this is more than enough reason to stay and especially be present just in case.. others are in need. We form a wonderful community where our 'hearts' exist.

Well said, Moon!! You summed up all of the positives very well. ;)

MoonVillage3
07-26-17, 10:44 PM
......I don't recall the energy ever being promised, but I think leaving it would have been a great way to make up for the multitude of issues with this event.

This is true.. energy was never promised.
It was our observation and hope. AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Our Pet Onyx even if no or few energy, still has useful drops.. and does leave us the luxury of parking a monster for months without lacking in monster materials.

Here I also thank developers for correcting the Feral Magic cap of 50.. and bringing it to 99 just like all the other materials.

EDITED TO CORRECT:
It's the Fareie Bulb Seeds that are cap 50.. not Feral Magic which always has been cap 99. Maybe the Seeds can be corrected then from cap 50 to 99 like all the others?

MoonVillage3
07-26-17, 11:02 PM
Well said, Moon!! You summed up all of the positives very well. ;)
Thank you Katt.. and thanking you also for what you always and willingly post.. even if targeted many times. You're a sturdy and precious help in finding potholes along the way.
I wish one day we do an event with a 'Kat Statue' prize in your honor. Now here I wouldn't complain of the gems I had to add to have it my kingdom.. as your 'postings' makes it possible of saving many.
There are MANY players like you who gem ahead, but very few who take the time to post the outcomes, so as to evitate judgements and accuses they may face. (big hug & kisses)

Chaotarch
07-26-17, 11:34 PM
AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Our Pet Onyx even if no or few energy, still has useful drops.. and does leave us the luxury of parking a monster for months without lacking in monster materials.

lol, thats not new, and i guess every player should know that.....:rolleyes:
for ME the event was fun, I AM HAPPY with my 29 crafted onyx boars ( and still out of storage ), the drops from adventure wasnt so bad ( but now all in storage ), the onyx temple drops bulbs, yes, but also enchanted beams:eek: - so what?

peachtreeshoppe
07-26-17, 11:39 PM
This is true.. energy was never promised.
It was our observation and hope. AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Here I also thank developers for correcting the Feral Magic cap of 50.. and bringing it to 99 just like all the other materials.

Slightly off topic but a follow up... one of the greenhouse items is capped at 50: fairiebulb seeds. Is that a mistake?

SpiritWind00
07-26-17, 11:44 PM
Slightly off topic but a follow up... one of the greenhouse items is capped at 50: fairiebulb seeds. Is that a mistake?
No mistake, it's always been low. :)

flowerqueen007
07-27-17, 01:00 AM
I dont like story book events, if you start on the first day and finish in time you are left hanging around waiting for players who didnt or couldnt start on the first day, the only thing that saved this event just was the fact we could craft multiple boars, dont care what they drop it just gave us something to do, please continue the multiple animals on these events, I couldnt care if they drop nothing or even rare drops but just give us high level players something to do.

cavegirl1
07-27-17, 01:01 AM
I don't know why S8 bothers to take a poll.
SpiritWind, our wonderful moderator, puts the poll together, not S8. And listens to suggestions on what to put in there :)

And for me, voting is a great way to summarise what I may have said in multiple posts. If we want S8 to listen, at least it is something short and succinct for them to look at.

appppppplecrumble
07-27-17, 01:17 AM
I dont like story book events, if you start on the first day and finish in time you are left hanging around waiting for players who didnt or couldnt start on the first day, the only thing that saved this event just was the fact we could craft multiple boars, dont care what they drop it just gave us something to do, please continue the multiple animals on these events, I couldnt care if they drop nothing or even rare drops but just give us high level players something to do.

Hi flowerqueen007,

your post made me think. This & the last few story book quest have been a bit different to the normal. It did require LOTS of collecting from flowers & orbs & things through out day & night.

Some story books have pretty much just been click on 4 market places, a tavern & give 4 heart feasts then on to the next day. Txs to the wonderful Katt and other gem spender speeders we can plan & have the buildings out so it can take minutes.

As a high level player i found they kinda dragged. Not that i'm suggesting i want to do this quest again EVAH lol.

i do REALLY REALLY like the making multiples of animals (rather then 400 teeth wasn't it for that milk dropping bear? i'm not trying to milk anything that has 400 teeth to bite me with)

i've dotted my bores around my forest kinda area variously popping their heads out. i still dream one day they will let me make an army of penguins.

nadinana
07-27-17, 01:25 AM
Thank you all for event !!! :)

danzplace
07-27-17, 01:41 AM
Thanks to Moon, Katt, SW, NW and everyone who helps to get us where we are. It's friends, the beautiful graphics and th sotoryline tha keep me hooked. My kids keep saying I can't believe you still play that game...

Here are my positives from the event:
Love the deep colors for this event - the roses are stunning and have a good drop Rate considering we did not have to spend gems (or did we wink, wink)
The boars are cute, useful and 1x1. Nice surprise to have extra energy during the event. Mine are mostly energy neutral now. Love the fact I can get horns for 1 energy instead of eight to fight one
The castle is a reasonable size and occasionally drops flowers, works for me
S8 listened and is learning
The thank you gift was very cute
Something gave me 30 energy this morning in my rounds!!!! Hmmm... will need to pay more attention.
Didn't have to work constantly, though needed to check frequently

Oh, and one positivish- wait a day or two. Tried to go first this time to give back to others, but too stressful. Thanks for always doing that Katt you're amazing!
Now that I am passed the stress and can reflect, I like what I earned inspite of parting with way more gems than I think is reasonable. If we do need to spend going forward then I need a confirmation button to protect my investment please.
Off to bed...

VersaceMorrow
07-27-17, 03:02 AM

Geez did they have to nerf everything???? At least something of value should have remained, given the difficulty and the necessity of gems to finish.

Calgera
07-27-17, 03:37 AM
Geez did they have to nerf everything???? At least something of value should have remained, given the difficulty and the necessity of gems to finish.

I don't think they nerfed the Scorched Roses, for me the drops are still at about 50% chance of red petals. :)

Mikachernova
07-27-17, 03:54 AM
😉I have a problem with a Black Knight Steed which was dropping some energy (3-4) every day and since this event it stopped. I wrote 3 times to support and they say its a rare drop.. So it became rare now (. How this could happen.

AnnirasSweets
07-27-17, 04:39 AM
😉I have a problem with a Black Knight Steed which was dropping some energy (3-4) every day and since this event it stopped. I wrote 3 times to support and they say its a rare drop.. So it became rare now (. How this could happen.

You're very lucky your steed was giving you energy. I have both the light and dark steed and most days I only get coins and other small item drops. Once in a great while I'll get 5 energy and once in a blue moon 2 gems. I doubt support will do anything to help as energy and gems are super rare drops. Seems like you were having a lucky streak that ended, sad but true.

MoonVillage3
07-27-17, 04:45 AM
lol, thats not new, and i guess every player should know that.....:rolleyes:
for ME the event was fun, I AM HAPPY with my 29 crafted onyx boars ( and still out of storage ), the drops from adventure wasnt so bad ( but now all in storage ), the onyx temple drops bulbs, yes, but also enchanted beams:eek: - so what?

Your what? "yikes!" lol!
Chaotarch you have always been remarkable! My congratulations! I'm sure you won 1st prize again! Love your spirit!

PS... I must pay attention for the Enchanted Beams drop.. this I haven't received yet, but very useful. Thanks for pointing out.

lilymonster4
07-27-17, 06:39 AM
My onyx temple has given me an enchanted beam once or twice and also a scoarched dahlia today apart from the glimmer bulbs so not bad. My roses drop red petals almost every time. I did like the event, only thing was that the event was for 10 days and the boar had I think 14 day timer so I figured I'll work hard on the chapter event for the 10 days than work on getting a couple boars in the 4 days left over but when the chapter event finished boars stopped spawning so I barely ended up with 1 boar, but still better than none. Also the Alpaca is cute and a new kind of animal so that's nice.

tuffyjkitten
07-27-17, 08:45 AM
The drops on these event items afterwards are fine for me. I really like the iron from the onyx pearls. Obviously some event items will be better than others. My fairies and gold peacock are very consistent gold producers, at least one drop a week from each, usually more. Got a gold apple and a gold egg from the peacock yesterday. They are what they are....it's more than coins so I'm happy. As someone upthread said, it's about the challenge of completing the quest, not the drops after it's over for me as well.

And the alpaca is too cute! Just got him this morning and I love him! Thanks S8!!

CharlieGirl9
07-27-17, 09:00 AM
I love my alpaca, but I think Storm8 missed an opportunity. If they had set up an easy challenge, that everyone regardless of level could complete, and then the prize was the alpaca, I think that might have been more effective.

brigadoon365
07-27-17, 09:50 AM
The only reason I didn't enjoy the event was due to the over the top requirements of the onyx ...whatevers...petals, pearls, etc. Way too high. I was having fun with it until about Ch 6 when I realized how ridiculous the upgrade requirements were.

AppleWhite84
07-27-17, 08:54 PM
My onyx temple is level 5, will it drop enchanted beams at that level?

Chaotarch
07-28-17, 12:24 AM
Your what? "yikes!" lol!
Chaotarch you have always been remarkable! My congratulations! I'm sure you won 1st prize again! Love your spirit!

PS... I must pay attention for the Enchanted Beams drop.. this I haven't received yet, but very useful. Thanks for pointing out.

thx moon:o
... and black flag for mithril...
got a second beam or third, dont know:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
07-28-17, 12:25 AM

no, only at lv10:eek:

tan5314
07-28-17, 12:50 AM

No.
Though...
My onyx temple is level 10 but it never dropped enchanted beams either.

Indryia
07-28-17, 05:46 AM
I really hope I will get some enchanted materials in time.
It will help with spellbound crafts for upgrades also.

AppleWhite84
07-28-17, 07:28 AM
no, only at lv10:eek:

Darn. Well, it's going back in storage then lol.

lilymonster4
07-28-17, 07:31 AM
My Onyx Temple just gave me Mythril =D

hkcorrigan
07-28-17, 02:41 PM
My Onyx Temple just gave me Mythril =D

What level is your temple?

Indryia
07-28-17, 03:05 PM
What level is your temple?

It must be lvl 10. I doubt a lower lvl, even 9 will drop something. Usually they don't.

hkcorrigan
07-28-17, 07:18 PM
It must be lvl 10. I doubt a lower lvl, even 9 will drop something. Usually they don't.

Before I put my level 9 temple into storage yesterday, I was still getting glimmer bulbs. Would have been worth keeping out if I thought I would get anything else from it. Oh well.

Indryia
07-28-17, 08:17 PM
Before I put my level 9 temple into storage yesterday, I was still getting glimmer bulbs. Would have been worth keeping out if I thought I would get anything else from it. Oh well.

Event buildings usually don't drop more than coins unless they are fully upgraded.
So, if you got glimmer bulbs maybe you should keep collecting. I just got an enchanted block 1 hour ago

moondancemilagro
07-28-17, 11:15 PM
Mine is a level 6 and I get glimmer bulbs.

MAC121980
07-30-17, 05:47 PM
Ok, seriously. I've been collecting from my level 10 Onyx Temple and dragon for days now and nothing but coins 😡 This can't be right, can it?!?!? Please tell me I didn't waste hundreds of gems to finish the event for nothing!!!!

SpiritWind00
07-30-17, 07:54 PM
Thank you for voting. Thread moving to game guides. The poll results have been sent through to S8.

seascape9
07-31-17, 07:31 AM
I too was VERY disappointed with this one, yet again. I am really getting tired of these events that you cannot finish. I spent
over 100 gems on this stupid thing, never again. I was so disgusted that I didn't go into the game for a whole week, for which I am sorry to my neighbors for not being there if you needed my help. I have been a loyal member for several years now, but am contemplating if I really want to do this anymore.

storiadelcastello
08-02-17, 11:23 AM
No.
Though...
My onyx temple is level 10 but it never dropped enchanted beams either.

My onyx temple has only ever dropped glimmerbulb which I am maxed out of