PDA

View Full Version : New '' Team Lava Game Ideas '' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smnthwdd
03-17-11, 11:14 AM
Hi.... im addicted to playing these games so addicted ive had thoughts re: new ''stories'' you could keep us tipping away on..... lol

* Sweet Shop story
* Fun Fair story
* Bistro Pub story
* Fast food joint story
* Sushi story
* Nightclub story
* Health food joint story

and * Bed & Breakfast story.... were we could expand by rooms etc for guests....

Love Bakery, Restaurant & Farm story... dont think the building ones work as well eg city & empire.

Im sure anyone reading this will agree on the above ideas.... PLEASE have a think about them, i even would pay for the game.. but make the decorations & items available with ? instead of too many gems!!!!!

Thanks Sam

Storm id - Smnthwdd

Unregistered
03-20-11, 07:26 PM
I reallY would like to see a Pub Story.
It will be more adult based.
Of coz u really can't stop the kids from playing, but at least right from the start, u could indicate a age minimum, so that parents are aware.
I m sure many adults would love it dealing w mixing different drinks etc. I hv many neighbors in BS loving the idea.
Things might get out of hand (I m certain the conversations become more adult content), but still, adults hv higher spending power. so Team Lava, is still worth exploring the idea.

Donnahh
03-21-11, 03:09 AM
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-teamlava-llc-3573362-page-1-2

This link is a list of all the Story games currently registered to TeamLava.
If any new ones are in production or not is anyone's guess ...

julia3032
03-22-11, 04:03 PM
As predicted by many on here, there is a new game, Nightclub story. This is why we have had no updates in food or decor.:mad:

lesleypsg1
03-22-11, 04:06 PM
I'm curious, but reserved on nightclub. Wishing they'd go pet story next. But that's just me.

sehana
04-15-11, 11:44 PM
:rolleyes: Spa Story ... :p

ipaddolo
04-16-11, 02:35 AM
Nice Sehana, i'd like Spa Story too :)

ahshan
04-16-11, 12:18 PM
Fishing story!
This is my idea for a new story.
Get more fishing poles (acting like stoves) every level to fish at your harbour - takes different amounts time to catch a certain amount of fish (like a cookbook, but fish catchery thing [example: catfish costs 300 to make and you catch x1500 that sells for 3000]) Then the fish you catch goes onto crates to sell to people who visit the harbour.
You can also go to other fishing spots to fish by using energy to row your boat to different maps (like treasure story) and get more energy by using a BBQ hole/pit in the ground (acting like a grill) that makes snacks to go in your backpack. And crates of fish can be liked/tipped by neighbouring fishers.
This would be fun because it would bring back childhood memories of fishing and it incorporates Bakery/Restaurant story with Treasure Story together instead of the usual 1 or the other.

lindsayy19
04-16-11, 03:29 PM
how about Grocery Story??

chvchv
04-16-11, 04:57 PM
I wanna see Zombie Story.

sehana
04-18-11, 05:56 PM
How about "amusement park story"? 
That's a good one too.