PDA

View Full Version : Start Over My City

Unregistered
08-17-10, 12:31 PM
I don't have much money to build anything. So how can i restart my city story?

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:36 AM
There is a daily bonus to stop you getting stuck. I'd buy a factory as soon as you can and start earning again.

There is no way to reset your account without downloading the app to a new iDevice.

Unregistered
08-18-10, 06:00 PM
Stuck at 5,300. Factories 10k.
...?

There's got to be a way...

ahogan32343
08-18-10, 09:59 PM
Go to the social tab and visit random people. Clean their properties and they will return the favor like in Farm Story. Each plot of property in your city that has the stars on them have already been cleaned by a visitor (5) neighbor (10). If you touch the plot with stars twice to collect you'll get 20 coins for each one that was cleaned. This can add up quickly if you keep collecting periodically throughout the day. I've only been playing for four days and I've raised enough to buy 6 factories,a church,bank,library,diner,cinema and much more.

Unregistered
08-19-10, 03:12 AM
Stuck at 5,300. Factories 10k.
...?

There's got to be a way...

The poster below you told you, even without a single person visiting your city you will receive money each day as a bonus. Once this reaches 10K you can buy a factory and off you go. The lack of restart is a problem but you'll never get stuck forever.

mylegacy12
09-18-11, 12:59 PM
I am bankrupt and I can't start over. What do I do

kooky panda
09-18-11, 01:27 PM
Mylegacy: This is an older thread, so I will be closing it, can you please start a new thread under City Story discussions?
http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?10-City-Story-Discussion