PDA

View Full Version : Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

kooky panda
07-11-17, 11:54 AM
New world event!

Community Goal unlocks at 400

Milestones:

1st milestone -SOUND MAKER - 100 glam glitters - gives 10 glam glitters / 4 hours (place it)
2nd milestone GILDED TILE - need 680 glam glitters
3rd milestone FORGED UNICORN need 1100 glam glitters
4th milestone GLAMINGO need 3900 glam glitters
5th milestone RITZY ROVER 13,400 glam glitters (info from CallyVitale19)

Prizes:
3rd individual prize : 1100 bottles
4th individual prize : 3900 bottles

Animals:

From Eluzyion:

https://2-t.imgbox.com/JeExFWjU.jpg

Starmodillo - 10,900,000 (earth/fire) lvl1-15 1900 glam glitter

https://i.imgur.com/2rKrtaU.jpg

15 hours hatching time for Starmodillo.

Yes I gave in... But only because I want the Glamingo and Rover.

https://i.imgur.com/7kFfSVB.png

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 11:58 AM
Does anyone know how many Glam Glitters you get for what? Like is it 1 per hour for evolving, 1 per hour for farming, etc? They usually have a tab explaining what actions earn glam glitter, but I don't see one this time.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 12:12 PM
1st milestone -SOUND MAKER - 100 glam glitters - gives 10 glam glitters / 4 hours (place it)
3rd milestone FORGED UNICORN need 1100 glam glitters
4th milestone GLAMINGO need 3900 glam glitters
5th milestone RITZY ROVER 13,400 glam glitters (info from CallyVitale19)

Community Goal unlocks at 400
Starmodillo - 10,900,000 (earth/fire) lvl1-15 1900 glam glitter

i had a look in the previous world event : same amount of milestone , so i think the last individual prize must be 13800 ;)

the 2nd community prize is the gold sound maker (drops 40 bottles per 4h)

*mine only gives 1 glam glitter/rune now instead of 3 that it used to give :/

Someone else may need to finish milestones I'm not doing much for this event... Have animals that look like these, a feather instead of a flower isn't worth depleting my food stock so I'll work on gathering food instead of wasting resources on look-alikes

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 12:26 PM
Starmodillo picture looks VERY similar to Ampeater (don't have starmodillo so can't compare yet)
Is Ritzy Rover just Beauty with a feather instead of a flower in her hair??? (In looks)

tahitii
07-11-17, 12:47 PM
Animals are beautiful but sorry I don't like the Squeakeasy Forest... Where are colorful habitats ? :(

Silverrain1
07-11-17, 12:58 PM
Starmodillo picture looks VERY similar to Ampeater (don't have starmodillo so can't compare yet)
Is Ritzy Rover just Beauty with a feather instead of a flower in her hair??? (In looks)

That's exactly what I thought to. Big loving this world event. Sad, I used to enjoy them. I'll hatch, harvest and evolve and see where it gets me but I'm not stressing. I like the habitat tho

poofyena
07-11-17, 01:07 PM
Gonna sit this one out and collect food for the LB I think. I spent half my food for the last one and still need to catch back up. Not loving these animals again (they all seem similar to recent animals) so I'm kind of relieved I'm not going for it this time. I'll still breed, hatch and evolve as normal for the community points I just have no interest having any of the prize animals in my forest, especially with space so tight, I miss not being obligated to hatch an animal I dislike to be able to progress. I guess I could delete them after the event but...seems a huge waste of food.
A relaxing week for me now :)
Good luck to everyone aiming for the last prize!

DirkDragon
07-11-17, 01:09 PM
Does anyone know how many Glam Glitters you get for what? Like is it 1 per hour for evolving, 1 per hour for farming, etc? They usually have a tab explaining what actions earn glam glitter, but I don't see one this time.

It's the i button to the right of the timer in the picture in post above.

GreytMom
07-11-17, 01:22 PM
Gonna sit this one out and collect food for the LB I think. I spent half my food for the last one and still need to catch back up. Not loving these animals again (they all seem similar to recent animals) so I'm kind of relieved I'm not going for it this time. I'll still breed, hatch and evolve as normal for the community points I just have no interest having any of the prize animals in my forest, especially with space so tight, I miss not being obligated to hatch an animal I dislike to be able to progress. I guess I could delete them after the event but...seems a huge waste of food.
A relaxing week for me now :)
Good luck to everyone aiming for the last prize!

I'm with you. I'll use this time to try and breed some of the critters I don't have.
I do NOT like this new having to hatch & level up animals thing. I'm sure lots of high level players are going to stop participating in these events due to this since they don't have anywhere to put them anyway, especially if the animals are similar to what we already have.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 01:29 PM
I'm with you. I'll use this time to try and breed some of the critters I don't have.
I do NOT like this new having to hatch & level up animals thing. I'm sure lots of high level players are going to stop participating in these events due to this since they don't have anywhere to put them anyway, especially if the animals are similar to what we already have.

Exactly..

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 01:39 PM
That's exactly what I thought to. Big loving this world event. Sad, I used to enjoy them. I'll hatch, harvest and evolve and see where it gets me but I'm not stressing. I like the habitat tho

Same. Not really feeling the event or animals (besides the flamingo...he's cute) but I like the habitat even if it's not colorful, the monochrome thing kind of works here. Don't like it enough to pay 200 gems tho!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 01:42 PM
It's the i button to the right of the timer in the picture in post above.

Oh, I see it now, thank you! could they make it any more subtle?

Silverrain1
07-11-17, 01:50 PM

Agreed!

Silverrain1
07-11-17, 01:51 PM
Same. Not really feeling the event or animals (besides the flamingo...he's cute) but I like the habitat even if it's not colorful, the monochrome thing kind of works here. Don't like it enough to pay 200 gems tho!

I have a flamingo from the rainy days event so I'm happy! If I get it, I get it. If I don't, well then I don't. Good luck in however far you go tho.
I'll play as normal and see how I get on.

littelprincess0313
07-11-17, 01:58 PM
Exactly..

Second that
I repeat myself but a lot players - like me - dont have the space to place in our opinion ugly/double animals in our forest
We need expantions!!
And please stop this hatching and feeding stuff for world events -.-

Clark_Wayne
07-11-17, 02:06 PM
starmodillo isn't like ampeater, but like armodillo in yellow ;)
and ritzy is like beauty with a feather
glamingo is another flamingo
nothing really exciting. still haven't decided if i'm doing the event

MystiqueRealm
07-11-17, 02:06 PM
They aren't my favorite dog breed but wouldn't a standard poodle fit this theme and be different than a dog we have with a new hair accessory? And let's see flamingo, fallmingo glamingo there's probably a "mingo" I'm missing lol throw flowers on it call it new? I'm going to work on my food instead of waste it on this, and add me to the list of preferring old world event and need expansion list

Clark_Wayne
07-11-17, 02:12 PM
They aren't my favorite dog breed but wouldn't a standard poodle fit this theme and be different than a dog we have with a new hair accessory? And let's see flamingo, fallmingo glamingo there's probably a "mingo" I'm missing lol throw flowers on it call it new? I'm going to work on my food instead of waste it on this, and add me to the list of preferring old world event and need expansion list

fluffingo from the rainy event ;)

MystiqueRealm
07-11-17, 02:14 PM
fluffingo from the rainy event ;)

I knew I was missing one! Lol thank you!

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 02:16 PM
starmodillo isn't like ampeater, but like armodillo in yellow ;)
and ritzy is like beauty with a feather
glamingo is another flamingo
nothing really exciting. still haven't decided if i'm doing the event

Haha yes a yellow Armordillo but looking at ampeater with same coloring just a bit more nose lmao I'm not a fan of either lol

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 02:18 PM
Thank you.. Quoted this in my post :)

Clark_Wayne
07-11-17, 02:21 PM
Thank you.. Quoted this in my post :)
i had a look in the previous world event : same amount of milestone , so i think the last individual prize must be 13800 ;)

the 2nd community prize is the gold sound maker (drops 40 bottles per 4h)

i like the habitat but i don't think i will buy it : 200 is too expensive imo

Clark_Wayne
07-11-17, 02:48 PM
ok now i have a better look on this event : unlike the previous world event, feeding animals gives LOT LESS points, 20 instead of 150 for starmodillo and 25 instead of 190 for glamingo
seems that this time, if you don't feed those animals to level 15 , there is no chance to reach last individual prize :(
well , world event is taking the wrong way :(
NO WAY for me to do such World Event.

AppieP
07-11-17, 02:49 PM

Im also sitting this one out. Dont like it either, and trying for the ones I still not have. And saving up food. The only animal I like is the Glamingo. Luckily it's the first creature on the milestone. Maby I reached it that far, we will see. Good luck everyone who's really wants it all.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 03:13 PM
ok now i have a better look on this event : unlike the previous world event, feeding animals gives LOT LESS points, 20 instead of 150 for starmodillo and 25 instead of 190 for glamingo
seems that this time, if you don't feed those animals to level 15 , there is no chance to reach last individual prize :(
This means the first "new" world event was a test run, then they modified it to make it where we lose all our food and still need to buy gem lol

Angelfarm98
07-11-17, 04:16 PM
Does anybody at level 12 have this event? Because I don't have.��

MystiqueRealm
07-11-17, 04:48 PM
Does anybody at level 12 have this event? Because I don't have.��

There's a minimum level you need to be to do events, mainly because you need so much resources like food that low levels can't accumulate yet, but start building up coin and food ..upgrading fields so you'll be ready! I think it's lvl 20 but not sure

supermaay
07-11-17, 04:53 PM
This means the first "new" world event was a test run, then they modified it to make it where we lose all our food and still need to buy gem lol

Well said. This world event lacks luster compared to the Bookstory adventure we just completed. The milestone prizes are not that attractive. No need to try hard, not mentioning of using gems.

Angelfarm98
07-11-17, 06:23 PM
There's a minimum level you need to be to do events, mainly because you need so much resources like food that low levels can't accumulate yet, but start building up coin and food ..upgrading fields so you'll be ready! I think it's lvl 20 but not sure

Thanks!

willjardell2003
07-11-17, 07:08 PM
The animals look beautiful but I'm not interested at there element? Not a special element like lucky,spring etc? Or not some element like dark/lightning? I only want to level up to lv15 to some animals with Nature/Lughtning or Dark animals because I have already have super rare fire/water and earth animals in lv15. I want lighning or dark because I'm missing lv15 super rare lighning or dark animals :(((

willjardell2003
07-11-17, 07:13 PM

And the more important thing: if they are in food schedule D or E, should give up this event. We have magmacore, hidroyak, rubble rooster ,etc

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 10:37 PM
I think I'm missing something with the theme here, besides the animals being "twins" to currently owned animals.. When I think GLITZ and GLAMOUR I just don't think "oh Armordillo!" Lol Glitz I think of Bling, shiny, sparkly, glittery.. Glam is glamorous, beautiful, all 'fancy" ..an Armordillo is what they chose? I just don't get it... Does throw flowers or a feather on it make it glitz or glam?? Hmm.. (Not to meeee)

missKristel
07-11-17, 10:48 PM
I really like the flamingo and the dog. At the least these animals are better than the previous World event.

I think the habitat is really nice as well.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 11:22 PM
I really like the flamingo and the dog. At the least these animals are better than the previous World event.

I think the habitat is really nice as well.

I like the dog too, if I didn't have an exact carbon copy of it already I might go for her :) good luck! I hope you get them all!

missKristel
07-11-17, 11:46 PM
I like the dog too, if I didn't have an exact carbon copy of it already I might go for her :) good luck! I hope you get them all!

I do have the Fluffingo already though... Hopefully I can get the Glamingo and start a happy flamingo family :p

I still have two animals from the previous World event in storage. In doubt whether or not to hatch them because I personally think they are ugly as hell. Same goes for this Starmordillo.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 11:56 PM
I think I'm missing something with the theme here, besides the animals being "twins" to currently owned animals.. When I think GLITZ and GLAMOUR I just don't think "oh Armordillo!" Lol Glitz I think of Bling, shiny, sparkly, glittery.. Glam is glamorous, beautiful, all 'fancy" ..an Armordillo is what they chose? I just don't get it... Does throw flowers or a feather on it make it glitz or glam?? Hmm.. (Not to meeee)

lol. i think it's supposed to be a 1920s theme, so more art deco glam than like blingy 90s glam. an armadillo still doesn't fit tho. I liked someone's idea about a poodle...that makes more sense.

Eluzyion
07-12-17, 12:02 AM
lol. i think it's supposed to be 1920s glam, so more art deco glam than like blingy 90s glam. an armadillo still doesn't fit tho. I liked someone's idea about a poodle...that makes more sense.

Ok I get that with glam, but glitz I think of like glitz pageants or at the least diamonds! ;) a poodle with diamond ankle cuffs and collar, that's at least glitz and glam, right?! :) if they're out of ideas they should ask us lol

CuddlePuddlev2
07-12-17, 12:09 AM
Ok I get that with glam, but glitz I think of like glitz pageants or at the least diamonds! ;) a poodle with diamond cuffs and collar, that's at least glitz and glam, right?! :) if they're out of ideas they should ask us lol

hahaha totally. and yep i see what ur saying...poodle...diamond collar...perfect!

missKristel
07-12-17, 12:24 AM
I feel like most of us don't like this new kind of World event, that you have to feed certain animals to get more points since it's a waste of food.

S8, please listen to your players!
Bring back the old type of events.

AppieP
07-12-17, 07:57 AM
I feel like most of us don't like this new kind of World event, that you have to feed certain animals to get more points since it's a waste of food.

S8, please listen to your players!
Bring back the old type of events.

Indeed I'm also not a big fan of it. I don't mind IF I need to feed certain creatures, for example during a quest for a Zodiac or Birthstone animal. And also not for a World Event either, but not if the final community prize is not another animal. Won't waste my food for 5000 extra points if you made it to the final milestone prize. Personally I don't mind feeding for one creature to complete our own milestone, if that is necessary to complete it. But in my opinion feeding 2 is to much for me. And like you said missKristel it applies for most of us. Nough said.....

Phoenix406
07-12-17, 11:45 AM
I don't think that they think an armadillo is glitzy; I think it was just easy to make a pun on its name: STARmadillo. And they made his shell gold, which is also probably easy to do.

Sakrysta
07-12-17, 12:27 PM
With this name, this event should have been a chance to earn gem/treasure animals. They could even have used current ones - there are several that are very glitzy. And if the goal is to get people to buy/spend gems, a chance at a gem animal would be a big motivation, at least for me!

Eluzyion
07-12-17, 12:32 PM
With this name, this event should have been a chance to earn gem/treasure animals. They could even have used current ones - there are several that are very glitzy. And if the goal is to get people to buy/spend gems, a chance at a gem animal would be a big motivation, at least for me!

Oh I agree! I'd love to be able to earn a treasure animal, or even breed for one like people used to be able to do!

Callyvitale19
07-12-17, 02:04 PM
Oh I agree! I'd love to be able to earn a treasure animal, or even breed for one like people used to be able to do!
I like that idea a lot...I have one treasure animal and I had to purchase it while it was on sale. An animal of that caliper would definitely be worth the gems and food to be able to win it. Great idea.

NilsonPets
07-12-17, 05:14 PM
Is anyone else's game acting weird? Mine was popping up alerts for a Zodiac and even placed an egg on my nest then took it away. Now when I check my progress in the world event it doesn't show pictures anymore and hearts are in place of the bottle thing.

Clark_Wayne
07-12-17, 06:34 PM

No hope ! LOL

Eluzyion
07-12-17, 08:12 PM
Is anyone else's game acting weird? Mine was popping up alerts for a Zodiac and even placed an egg on my nest then took it away. Now when I check my progress in the world event it doesn't show pictures anymore and hearts are in place of the bottle thing.

Reboot your game :)

This means zodiac is coming up Friday lol go Leo! ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-12-17, 10:28 PM

yay! love the prophetic glitch!

Silverrain1
07-12-17, 11:24 PM
Just became eligible for community prizes. We are just over half way, dnt no if I'll bring the animal out of storage when I get it tho. Not a fan of these world events

missKristel
07-13-17, 12:12 AM
Just became eligible for community prizes. We are just over half way, dnt no if I'll bring the animal out of storage when I get it tho. Not a fan of these world events

Same here. The only reason I want to hatch the Starmordillo is to get more points so I can get the Glamingo and Ritzy Rover.
But I don't like the Starmordillo, I think it would be a waste of precious space (in the habitats).

AppieP
07-13-17, 12:42 AM

Same here. The only reason I want to hatch the Starmordillo is to get more points so I can get the Glamingo and Ritzy Rover.
But I don't like the Starmordillo, I think it would be a waste of precious space (in the habitats).

Same here. I'm hoping I get it to Glamingo without feeding Starmordillo. We will see.

willjardell2003
07-13-17, 01:50 AM
I only want to lv up the famingo, not to feed the armor to waste more apples, Ionly need to feed flamingo because I'm missing nature lv15 super rare. I expect for the ruby pony so bad, I want to look at how ruby pony have been designed and plus, I haven't got any birthstone pony before I think the ruby pony will come before Leo, but will the ruby come in the tournament or goal line?

Clark_Wayne
07-13-17, 03:21 AM
3rd milestone FORGED UNIVORN

i think there is a glitch with your finger ;)
i think you want to say unicorn but your finger misundertood and put univorn LOL

Eluzyion
07-13-17, 03:39 AM
i think there is a glitch with your finger ;)
i think you want to say unicorn but your finger misundertood and put univorn LOL

Good catch! Ty! Typo demons got me ;)

NilsonPets
07-13-17, 04:15 AM
Reboot your game :)

Thanks! That was the first time I have ever had to uninstall and reinstall. Very weird. Usually just closing it and making it refresh works for me. I guess not anymore.

Silverrain1
07-13-17, 08:03 AM
Anyone else's sound machine not working?

poofyena
07-13-17, 08:52 AM
Anyone else's sound machine not working?

My whole game isn't working today. It's a good thing I'm not invested in this event or I would be going mad. Every time I collect my food, coins or hatch and animal the game resets and lags.
I've decided I'm definitely not hatching the animals. Not worth taking up space and I still have the awful fish from the last event swimming around as I can't bear to delete anything lol.

Callyvitale19
07-13-17, 10:43 AM
I enjoy world events and don't mind helping others if I can. I'm not sure if this one is like the last one that when it was completed everyone got 5000 points and a lot of players were able to get the animals because of this and that's great for them. The problem is that those of us that spent both gems and food didn't get anything special for it. Is there some way to get a special animal if you complete it before the completion. I know if there was something extra in it for me I wouldn't have a problem to keep going after I got all the animals. I hope what I'm saying makes some kind of sense. Thank you for a great game

Phoenix406
07-13-17, 07:47 PM
The community has unlocked the Starmadillo!

And LOLs to @GreytMom and @CuddlePuddlev2 :)

AppieP
07-13-17, 09:24 PM
For now I'm not place Starmodillo into the nest. But in case I will, would someone be so kind to tell us the hatching and evo time from the animals in this WE?? TIA

missKristel
07-13-17, 10:56 PM
For now I'm not place Starmodillo into the nest. But in case I will, would someone be so kind to tell us the hatching and evo time from the animals in this WE?? TIA

I'd like to know as well.

Still doubting if I should hatch the Starmordillo. I think if I don't, I won't be able to get the Ritzy Rover..... :(

willjardell2003
07-13-17, 11:06 PM
I can't put the starmo.... Because the nest are holding the opal octopus's eggs -_-. And the breeding den have finished breeding an egg and ready to be putted in the nest. I may decide to stop this event and ready for newest ruby pony or Leo :/

mutley00
07-13-17, 11:56 PM
Ooh hope so... Leo is last one I need!

missKristel
07-14-17, 12:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2rKrtaU.jpg

CuddlePuddlev2
07-14-17, 12:53 AM
I can't put the starmo.... Because the nest are holding the opal octopus's eggs -_-. And the breeding den have finished breeding an egg and ready to be putted in the nest. I may decide to stop this event and ready for newest ruby pony or Leo :/

you got an opal octopus??!! wow, i'm so jealous!!! congrats :) that's my favorite gem animal.

JustKay
07-14-17, 03:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2rKrtaU.jpg

Such a pretty egg!

torfhoeken3
07-14-17, 11:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2rKrtaU.jpg

Evolve time is also 15 hours - 20 bottles for hatching, 35 when Starmadillo raised to level 4...

Silverrain1
07-15-17, 01:48 AM
Sound machine is definitely broken lol. Aw well, it's a good thing I'm not living these animals. Surprised there's not token rewards from tournament. The last thing I need is coins.
Oh did anyone get the pop up to say we had got starmodillo? I didn't and I miss them. Even if it is staying in storage, it was a good reminder.

Elspethwood
07-15-17, 02:10 AM
I didn't get any pop up.

supster50
07-15-17, 02:11 AM
Sound machine is definitely broken lol. Aw well, it's a good thing I'm not living these animals. Surprised there's not token rewards from tournament. The last thing I need is coins.
Oh did anyone get the pop up to say we had got starmodillo? I didn't and I miss them. Even if it is staying in storage, it was a good reminder.
It should be in ur storage. Got it Thursday about 10:30 pm est east coast Pennsylvania USA

Silverrain1
07-15-17, 04:49 AM
Thanks. Yeah, I do have it in storage but usually we get told wen we unlock it and we never.

missKristel
07-15-17, 06:39 AM
Does anyone know how many points it takes to unlock the Ritzy Rover?

AppieP
07-15-17, 07:58 AM
Does anyone know how many points it takes to unlock the Ritzy Rover?

Probably 13400. But don't hold on to that.

Something entirely different, I just made it to Forged Unicorn.

Alohatami
07-15-17, 10:26 AM
I'm sorry if this has been said already, but I can't believe a milestone prize is *one* guided tile. Am I missing something special about this tile? It just seems to me to be a completely useless, pointless prize. Getting only one is not going to motivate me to spend gems on more, and I'm certainly not going to decorate with a single tile. All it is going to do is take up space in my inventory.

mommashelley87
07-15-17, 10:36 AM
You get 6 as your prize.

haku8cafe
07-15-17, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry if this has been said already, but I can't believe a milestone prize is *one* guided tile. Am I missing something special about this tile? It just seems to me to be a completely useless, pointless prize. Getting only one is not going to motivate me to spend gems on more, and I'm certainly not going to decorate with a single tile. All it is going to do is take up space in my inventory.

first it is 6x tiles so maybe you want to check it out again in your storage .... it is very easy to comment on things we do not like or like but please understand the effort of the team creating or designing it, this is world event

so we are looking at 3x SR animals yes 3 animals which you never mention about it while playing but comment on the tiles which I have no idea maybe if the tiles & d?cor are the only milestone yes we see maybe 100+ pages long in this forum :)

Gems are your prized or precious even if you dun like this world event just find something to do for these 10days & hopefully the next incoming event you might like or store your apples or whatever

MystiqueRealm
07-15-17, 11:34 AM
I'm sure s8 wants our opinions that's how we get better animals coming out, if they didn't they wouldnt put up polls and encourage why we liked or disliked a certain event or animals etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I agree with alohaTami that it's a lot of points to get tiles as a reward whether it's 1 or 6 (yes it's 6) wasting storage space as she said

Besides they know if they put out things that we go gaga over, it means more will spend to get those liked animals etc

Alohatami
07-15-17, 11:56 AM
first it is 6x tiles so maybe you want to check it out again in your storage .... it is very easy to comment on things we do not like or like but please understand the effort of the team creating or designing it, this is world event

so we are looking at 3x SR animals yes 3 animals which you never mention about it while playing but comment on the tiles which I have no idea maybe if the tiles & d?cor are the only milestone yes we see maybe 100+ pages long in this forum :)

Gems are your prized or precious even if you dun like this world event just find something to do for these 10days & hopefully the next incoming event you might like or store your apples or whatever
I'm sorry, but I could have sworn when I won it it, it said 1x guilded tile. I will admit to not looking at it in my inventory to see if it really was only one tile, as I didn't have reason to doubt the 1x announcement when I passed that milestone. If I misread that "1? guided tile" I apologize.

And I don't mention the other milestone prizes because, based on the last community event, my chances of winning them (certainly the last one) are pretty slim. It will actually be even harder this time because my food stores are pretty much depleted from the last two events.

Sorry my comment upset you so much.

supster50
07-15-17, 12:41 PM
A lot of the decorations prizes are really neet and I like them. I used to place them, but with the time it takes to do an expansion and to get the 80 ruines to do one expansion. Then I look at my storage and I count the 80 plus animals I have there and no room to place them and enjoy them, the decorations are pretty much useless and I just simply sell them as soon as I get them, except for a few I really like that I keep and place once in a while to enjoy. But each to their own. Just whish S8 would do some thing to speed the ruines process of gathering and mining. Maybe give ruines for milestone prizes,just a thought.

Callyvitale19
07-15-17, 12:52 PM
Probably 13400. But don't hold on to that.

Something entirely different, I just made it to Forged Unicorn.

Yes to get Ritzy Rover you need 13,400 points. I have leveled up both starmodillo and glamingo and I'm only about half way there. This won't be easy.

Eluzyion
07-15-17, 02:40 PM
Yes to get Ritzy Rover you need 13,400 points. I have leveled up both starmodillo and glamingo and I'm only about half way there. This won't be easy.

Thank you! I'll add info to my post

haku8cafe
07-15-17, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry, but I could have sworn when I won it it, it said 1x guilded tile. I will admit to not looking at it in my inventory to see if it really was only one tile, as I didn't have reason to doubt the 1x announcement when I passed that milestone. If I misread that "1? guided tile" I apologize.

And I don't mention the other milestone prizes because, based on the last community event, my chances of winning them (certainly the last one) are pretty slim. It will actually be even harder this time because my food stores are pretty much depleted from the last two events.

Sorry my comment upset you so much.

I wish your comment upset me but let's hear this side before you mention anything.

First for 10days you just need 400 pts in this world event, so just having 400pts you can ditch this game or just keep planting for food reserve.

so let's assume for whatever reason you have 400 pts on the 5th day. You choose to do nothing & come back on the 10th day

instead of just getting a sound maker DECOR for your hard work in 400pts & 0 food supply

you are rewarded with
1) 6x tile DECOR
2)Forge Unicorn DECOR
3)Glamingo SR animal in your storage
4)Starmodillo SR in your storage
5)Gold sound maker DECOR in your storage

now which event in 10days gives you this for 0 food supply? the only thing which I see you cannot get is just SR Ritz Rover lol but now S8 will start to think "WTH" ;p

missKristel
07-15-17, 11:47 PM
Even with the feeding of the animals, you won't probably be able to get the Ritzy Rover without spending gems?

You feed the Starmodillo to get the Glamingo. You get the Glamingo when you've earned 3900 points. Then you feed the Glamingo, which earns you (correct me if I'm wrong) 2900 points.

Then you have 6800 points. Assuming the community can unlock the third prize and assuming that prize earns us an extra 5000 points like the last World Event, you'd still need 1600 points to get the Ritzy Rover.
You can probably achieve it since evolving, harvesting, hatching and breeding give is points as well but if the last community prize turns out to be something else than extra points... There's no way of getting the last prize without spending a ton of gems, right?
:(

And let's not forget all the food you must spend...

Silverrain1
07-16-17, 02:14 AM
The last prize is 5000 points but it looks like a trophy or something as well. Not sure if we will get points and the trophy looking image or just points and the trophy is representing points. I'm 1959 points away from the flamingo and that's without feeding starmodillo.

AppieP
07-16-17, 02:37 AM
Even with the feeding of the animals, you won't probably be able to get the Ritzy Rover without spending gems?

You feed the Starmodillo to get the Glamingo. You get the Glamingo when you've earned 3900 points. Then you feed the Glamingo, which earns you (correct me if I'm wrong) 2900 points.

Then you have 6800 points. Assuming the community can unlock the third prize and assuming that prize earns us an extra 5000 points like the last World Event, you'd still need 1600 points to get the Ritzy Rover.
You can probably achieve it since evolving, harvesting, hatching and breeding give is points as well but if the last community prize turns out to be something else than extra points... There's no way of getting the last prize without spending a ton of gems, right?

If I'm looking to the previous WE, I did complete the milestone very easy without spending any gems easily. Yes You need to feed both animals to epic form, but that's the only thing that cost you a lot. It wasn't hard to get. So if you plant food, breed, hatch, and evolving and don't forget to mine, you will be able to get the Ritzy Rover without spending gems. Don't know if you have 2 nest or more, if you have, keep it full. You can buy common animals like Rock Rhino(2 hours), Frostfang(4 hours), Lightning Leopard (8 hours). I do this all the time since I have my 2nd nest, and you will be shocked to see how many extra points you get in 10 days during event. Good luck with it.

Eluzyion
07-16-17, 03:54 AM
Starmodillo is still in my storage, I'm trying to stock food during WE am keeping nests going and have done mine quite a few times, will see if that gets me GLAMINGO .. Not counting on ritzy rover at all ;) with me being too busy to harvest as I'd have liked to, I'm still doing pretty well getting to add to food stock, I got pretty low on food but should have it to at least 500k soon

supster50
07-16-17, 04:15 AM
We just got the other point giving community prize the Golden Sound Maker. Don't forget to place it. It gives 40 points every 4 hours,

captmiddy
07-16-17, 04:25 AM
This event is the second event where I didn't get points for leveling the creature. I submitted a support ticket, but expect I won't get any update from it for a day or so which is going to put me behind on working points as I should be up over the 3900 point range by now I believe. And before someone suggests, I have reset, cleared the memory on the game, and even logged into the game from an old iPad and still the points haven't reset.

I would suggest you keep an eye on the points you should get.

Eluzyion
07-16-17, 04:36 AM
This event is the second event where I didn't get points for leveling the creature. I submitted a support ticket, but expect I won't get any update from it for a day or so which is going to put me behind on working points as I should be up over the 3900 point range by now I believe. And before someone suggests, I have reset, cleared the memory on the game, and even logged into the game from an old iPad and still the points haven't reset.

I would suggest you keep an eye on the points you should get.

You get points for hatching, harvesting, evolving breeding (sound machines and mine).. If you're talking about feeding it says only feeding starmodillo and GLAMINGO count..open the world event icon and tap the I next to time left for what all gives points :)

Silverrain1
07-16-17, 04:38 AM
Was just coming to post that we got the gold sound maker but someone beat me to it lol! And I say again! Don't forget to place it as it does give points!
Good luck all.

captmiddy
07-16-17, 08:17 AM
You get points for hatching, harvesting, evolving breeding (sound machines and mine).. If you're talking about feeding it says only feeding starmodillo and GLAMINGO count..open the world event icon and tap the I next to time left for what all gives points :)

I have the Starmodillo at level 14, my total points are 1521. This is technically impossible. To hatch the Starmodillo I would start out with 400, after hatching 415, leveling up the Starmodillo and evolving should have yielded over 1200 points without the points for hatching other things, evolving other things, and making food as well as mining. Not to mention I had over 1400 points before leveling from level 9 to level 14 today, so no I mean I am not getting the points for the Starmodillo. I am getting points for mining, doing food and breeding other creatures.

missKristel
07-16-17, 10:53 AM
Last community prize does indeed reward us with 5000 points

http://i.imgur.com/c8JZPhu.jpg?1

AppieP
07-16-17, 11:08 AM
Last community prize does indeed reward us with 5000 points
Same as the previous WE. A new kind of event, personally I'm not a fan of it. I would like to see a animal as reward. But that's only my opinion.

CocoMom101
07-16-17, 03:11 PM
I am also not getting the Glam Glitter points for leveling my Starmodillo. It shows the notification - that I earned them - but they are not being added to my total Glam Glitter amounts. I have submitted a report but I need my Glam Glitter amounts corrected and they have not done that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-16-17, 03:36 PM
unless you're going for the grand prize (the dog), you don't have to do anything to earn glam glitters. As missKristel mentioned, you'll get far more than you need (5000 of them) for the glamingo when the last community prize unlocks. I wouldn't waste food on the starmo, unless you want to level him up for another reason.

Cranlink14606
07-16-17, 03:43 PM
I am also not getting the Glam Glitter points for leveling my Starmodillo. It shows the notification - that I earned them - but they are not being added to my total Glam Glitter amounts. I have submitted a report but I need my Glam Glitter amounts corrected and they have not done that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

I wasn't getting mine for feeding either til I closed the game and opened it back up. The same thing happened in the last event for leveling up animals.

GreytMom
07-16-17, 05:29 PM
A new kind of event, personally I'm not a fan of it. I would like to see a animal as reward. But that's only my opinion.

I, too, would much rather see an animal as the final reward. Decor isn't enough of an incentive for me to work for (no room to decorate).
Plus, IMO it's not quite fair with the extra 5000 points. For example, I'm not really actively participating in this event and only have around 1200 points. I've gotten the Starmadillo, the Gold Sound Machine, decor, & will most likely get the Flamingo with the extra 5000, that all of YOU GUYS put in the work & food to earn, while I'VE done nothing beyond regular play & hoarding food. Not really fair. So thanks bunches, guys :-)

FTR, I can't participate much in the next LB so I won't crunch everyone with my food stash ;-)

supster50
07-16-17, 05:53 PM

Go to the pixie icon under ur level open it and go to the starmodillo box with all the little circles, tap on box and collect ur points it's what I did the last event. I would feed the animal and level it up and nothing until I went into the event box in the pixie icon hope it helps

CuddlePuddlev2
07-16-17, 06:00 PM
I, too, would much rather see an animal as the final reward. Decor isn't enough of an incentive for me to work for (no room to decorate).
Plus, IMO it's not quite fair with the extra 5000 points. For example, I'm not really actively participating in this event and only have around 1200 points. I've gotten the Starmadillo, the Gold Sound Machine, decor, & will most likely get the Flamingo with the extra 5000, that all of YOU GUYS put in the work & food to earn, while I'VE done nothing beyond regular play & hoarding food. Not really fair. So thanks bunches, guys :-)

FTR, I can't participate much in the next LB so I won't crunch everyone with my food stash ;-)

i honesty wasn't thinking of the community when i posted earlier...that wasn't nice :(... but i feel like doing the normal breeding & evolving is quite enough contribution. feeding doesn't contribute that many glam glitters and i don't think it's right that we're forced to use our precious food (even more precious at lower levels due to lack of coins) to level up an animal we didn't even want. just my opinion of course. and @Greyt you're sweet to consider the community goals, but I don't think you're selfish (is my point here :)

haku8cafe
07-16-17, 06:56 PM
Ok I do not know if I get the rewards for leveling 1 -9 for starmodillo but I check & make sure for level 10 -14 I am not getting any points even the points are showing :(

But I have no intend to go for the final prize even if I get it will just be in my storage just to let S8 knows I am also one of the victim if you guys want to do something about it. (thank god the 2x animals I like are not the final prize :p if not I be piss )

I feel bad for players trying in this world event especially if you are going for the final SR animal :(

mommashelley87
07-16-17, 07:57 PM
I had the same issue last time. I contacted S8 and the said to shut my device completely off and the go back into game and they should be there. I am having to do the same thing this time as well.

missKristel
07-16-17, 10:02 PM
I wasn't getting mine for feeding either til I closed the game and opened it back up. The same thing happened in the last event for leveling up animals.

Same. I have to close and open the game to get the feeding points.

JustKay
07-16-17, 11:29 PM
Am looking at the final comunity prize and it sorta looks like a gold trophy of sorts. Strange that they would give this out as a community prize since then everyone gets it! Wouldn't it make sense to have this as the last individual prize to separate the real hard workers from the rest? U could display it proudly like LB trophies

willjardell2003
07-16-17, 11:39 PM
Wish the world is strong enough to win 5k points to me lol :v I'm lazy and busy too, not interested with this world event and I need apples for LB and SB. Anyway I love glamingo

Clark_Wayne
07-17-17, 12:28 AM

I had the same issue last time. I contacted S8 and the said to shut my device completely off and the go back into game and they should be there. I am having to do the same thing this time as well.

Same. I have to close and open the game to get the feeding points.

my baby account got same problem : no points from starmodillo :( though i don't really care since not going to reach the final individual prize

willjardell2003
07-17-17, 02:54 AM
my baby account got same problem : no points from starmodillo :( though i don't really care since not going to reach the final individual prize

Same here but just turn off then turn on it, the points will be plused. I'm sure 100% the points won't be lost ;)

poofyena
07-17-17, 04:40 AM
Well I'm not sure about anyone else but I am not getting points accurately this community event. I'm still on 650 ish points LOL. So something is not adding up somewhere. I'm rather glad I am not bothering with this event or I would be getting annoyed at this stage, I'm just continuing to breed, hatch and evolve for the community points.

BiggerBubbles
07-17-17, 08:39 AM
Pretty sure the event that had the flamingo type animal in it before had some special breeding requirement and I tried all week to get it and failed, so I am very pleased to hopefully be able to get this one. Not worried about the dog, but thanks S8 for a second chance, the bird is pretty.

CocoMom101
07-17-17, 09:08 AM
Already tried shutting down and restarting my iPad and I restarted the game several times as well. Still no luck but I'll keep trying! Thnx!

Callyvitale19
07-17-17, 09:18 AM

She's right about players don't have to spend anything to benefit from this WE. I'm sure the idea was to help those that can't purchase gems or really don't have a large food stash, which is great for them. Everytime you have this type of WE less and less players will be participating. Maybe the last animal like Ritzy Rover should be a higher value than SR like the other 2 or an animal significantly better would be worth their participation. Flamingo cost 3900 pts and Rover cost 13,400 pts and they are both SR. Make the last animal worth 13,400 pts. say maybe an ultra,rare. Just a thought

Gizmo726
07-17-17, 09:43 AM
Maybe just my opinion but I think we should have a daycare place for the babies of all types levels4and under only

Gizmo726
07-17-17, 10:59 AM
Im up to 3699 glam glitter if I make it this will be my22nd time I got doodles as well. Have no idea where I'm putting everyone though. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Peachesdoggy
07-17-17, 03:57 PM
It says it is 13,400 to finish. I HAVE 9,453 AND it says I can buy for 1,353. Is this a new form of math?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-17-17, 04:51 PM
Im up to 3699 glam glitter if I make it this will be my22nd time I got doodles as well. Have no idea where I'm putting everyone though. Good luck everyone and have fun.

You mean this will be the 22nd time you won the doodle poodle (from the tourney)? how long u been playing, like 22 years?

and what's this idea about a daycare? sounds interesting...what would it entail?

missKristel
07-17-17, 10:18 PM
I have 3750 points at the moment and I have spend some gems. So I don't really see how someone could get the last prize without spending gems...

And yes I have been actively participating in this event.

I feel like earning points goes really slowly in this event.

Silverrain1
07-17-17, 10:49 PM
I have 3750 points at the moment and I have spend some gems. So I don't really see how someone could get the last prize without spending gems...

Very slow going for me to. But then, I haven't bothered to hatch starmodillo

missKristel
07-17-17, 11:50 PM
Very slow going for me to. But then, I haven't bothered to hatch starmodillo

I have it and it's level 15. I would have even less points I didn't spend some gems. It's very frustrating.

Spending gems is my own choice but I feel like S8 created this kind of event so people who don't have gems still have a good chance of getting the last prize... And yet it doesn't seem to work, for me at least.

captmiddy
07-18-17, 02:58 AM

Not sure if you are responding to me, but I also should, by my calculations and the fact I have mirrored another users activities be around 3700 but I am still at 2610. I get the slow points thing but I plant and harvest at least 21 hours of food a day and have been hatching 20 hrs on breeding each day plus collecting the event items. If that number still makes sense to folks I would like to see how.

haku8cafe
07-18-17, 03:14 AM
the big difference & reason is because last world Event WE ..... just raising a SINGLE animal would net you 13400 easily look at how many players finish WE?? I know I finish WE quite early getting 13400 with many days to spare...

players create a spark lol so this world event the mines do not get 4 pts but 1 instead & the biggest issue was hatching the require animal in this WE is 3x lesser pts from previous.... yes you heard it 3x lesser so playing catching up in this WE is going to be tough even if having 5K community prize it is going to tough :(

Hatching feeding this 2x SR animals the total pts COMBINE is not even close to the previous sunfish pts, with mines losing 3pts instead of usual 4pts, furthermore some animals do not seems to get the require points,

look at previous WE & you can see the difference :)

missKristel
07-18-17, 05:05 AM
I feel quite bad for complaining all the time but I love playing this game and collecting animals and I feel like it's getting harder and harder. Yes, if you spend gems it's easy but a lot of people don't have the money to buy gems or don't want to spend real life money on a game.

poofyena
07-18-17, 07:17 AM
I have it and it's level 15. I would have even less points I didn't spend some gems. It's very frustrating.

Spending gems is my own choice but I feel like S8 created this kind of event so people who don't have gems still have a good chance of getting the last prize... And yet it doesn't seem to work, for me at least.

With the story book you have the choice to spend gems to complete or miss out on the animal if you get stuck. Then the introduced Leader boards and for most people winning requires spending gems, ok fine S8 need to generate revenue. Now, world events always felt to me like an event you could complete without needing gems which I liked because I never spend real money on a game when I first start playing, it's always been nice to relax and just plant, breed, hatch and evolve while concentrating on tournaments or some such. Now it seems the new WE is going to require gems. I'm only on 1200 points at the moment which I do not understand as I've constantly had my nests, flower and farms full up.

I feel for those who don't even have the option to buy gems, they miss out on LB event and other things now the WE is becoming harder I can see many becoming disenchanted with the game and leaving.

supster50
07-18-17, 09:15 AM
Keep an eye on the games icon we are getting close to winning the last community prize. We are right under 122,000,000. Should be seeing it in storage soon. A little over 124,000,000 it's 1:45 pm eastern standard time. SOON

Phoenix406
07-18-17, 11:37 AM
And.....we just unlocked the last community prize.
It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, [] It's easy and tempting to spend more gems here and there for little things when you know you are going to get 27 more gems every day. But now having to buy gems every time I want something - nah.

supster50
07-18-17, 11:51 AM
It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, []
For the math to add up we would have to get double points or a little more for all point giving things hatching, evolving, and breeding

MystiqueRealm
07-18-17, 11:55 AM
They put up value packs with glam glitter included, they really are pushing us to spend to get to the end, sad for world event that used to be one event that we could enjoy without feeling gem pressure

Callyvitale19
07-18-17, 12:11 PM
It says I have 9,137 glam glitters, that it takes 13,400 glam glitters to get Ritzy Rover, and that I can buy the rest of the Glam Glitters I need to get Ritzy Rover for 1616 gems, so I'm not really understanding the math on this. At any rate, there is no way in Hades that I could possibly obtain 4,263 more glam glitters by the end of the event, and I'm not spending gems, so I guess I won't get the Ritzy Rover. If I still had my Golden Unicorn on the Isle of Fortune, I would consider using gems, but since this option has been taken away, [] It's easy and tempting to spend more gems here and there for little things when you know you are going to get 27 more gems every day. But now having to buy gems every time I want something - nah.I agree about losing Isle of Fortune making me more hesitant about spending gems daily because I was able to count on them. Hopefully I have a chance of getting Ritzy Rover, I only wish it was higher than SR so I'd feel like it was worth 13,400 pts, maybe next time it will be. I do know that I won't do it again unless the last animal is of a higher value then the 1st two.

DirkDragon
07-18-17, 12:39 PM
After 7 days doing everything required (breeding, evolving, hatching on 2 nests), I have 2700 points plus 5000 from the Community. How am I supposed to get another 6000 in 3 days? Okay, I know the answer, but that isn't going to happen! This used to be a World Event, but now it's a Non-Event.

Silverrain1
07-18-17, 12:44 PM
Looks like so many of us are not getting the last prize! I wonder if many will go for it.
I used to love world events, but now, I dnt. It's a real shame, they were relaxing play but gave super exciting rewards. New animals, and the odd habitat (I know that stopped a while ago to)

supster50
07-18-17, 01:14 PM
Not real thrilled with the dog. I think I will save my apples for the next LeaderBoard event. And has any one from S8 explained the point defference with the points needed and the gem count to buy the dog.

pepitapch
07-18-17, 02:14 PM
Hi, please help me i have the Polished Podium but i dont have the 5000 glam glitters. Thanks for your help :)

Thank you. I have the glam glitters yet :)

adrianalima4
07-18-17, 02:54 PM
I didn't get the bonus 5000

AphraelFlute
07-18-17, 03:03 PM
Exit the game & log back in, mine did the same thing & when I logged back in I had the points. :)

ed_darko
07-18-17, 05:26 PM
Looks like so many of us are not getting the last prize! I wonder if many will go for it.
I used to love world events, but now, I dnt. It's a real shame, they were relaxing play but gave super exciting rewards. New animals, and the odd habitat (I know that stopped a while ago to)

This event has gotten ridiculous, they have fixed it so you have to spend gems to get the third animal. What difference does it make if we win 5k glam glitters. The last animal is over 13k to win. So after the second animal, it's pointless to keep planting food for this event. I used to plant food around the clock and finish all the goals with a full day left in the event.

babysx1
07-18-17, 05:35 PM
I have not got the 5000 points have uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing
Have sent a request to support but it might be too late
Am sick of s8 games messing up
Support will respond in 5-7 days all a bir too late

Eluzyion
07-18-17, 05:37 PM
I just had to log out and back in for the 5000 glam glitters, hope you guys get them!

Zenobia15
07-18-17, 08:03 PM
I have not got the 5000 points have uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing
Have sent a request to support but it might be too late
Am sick of s8 games messing up
Support will respond in 5-7 days all a bir too late

Yep, same with me tried the same but did not get tbe 5000 glitters too. But in the end it does not matter because even with those I cant get that dog. There is not one event where they dont mess up sadly....

littelprincess0313
07-18-17, 08:12 PM
This event has gotten ridiculous, they have fixed it so you have to spend gems to get the third animal. What difference does it make if we win 5k glam glitters. The last animal is over 13k to win. So after the second animal, it's pointless to keep planting food for this event. I used to plant food around the clock and finish all the goals with a full day left in the event.
The same here. I totally stopped playing WE. I just try to get into the Community prizes and to get enough for the 4th prize. No chance in getting the last animal even through I like the dog but its just not worth it. Its pretty sad that they make this game harder and harder and dont give as anything in return - how long are we begging for an habitat raise?
And the communication from S8 with us is really bad - it was a lot better the last years. It takes ages for them to answer the simplest questions if they even give us an answer (f.e. If animals are breedable or not)
I loved this game at the moment I just play along

Callyvitale19
07-18-17, 09:43 PM
I did get Ritzy Rover but I don't think she's worth 13,400 pts. All 3 animals are SR. I think if she was an UR maybe more players would have put the extra effort to get it and then it would be worth the extra pts.

missKristel
07-18-17, 11:21 PM
I'm starting to wonder whether or not my food is worth feeding to the Glamingo to get the Ritzy Rover...

My Glamingo is level 11 and the food costs are high...

babysx1
07-19-17, 05:09 AM
I still have not got my 5000 glimmers so looks like I won't finish
So unfair

EstCroissant
07-19-17, 06:48 AM
the big difference & reason is because last world Event WE ..... just raising a SINGLE animal would net you 13400 easily look at how many players finish WE?? I know I finish WE quite early getting 13400 with many days to spare...

players create a spark lol so this world event the mines do not get 4 pts but 1 instead & the biggest issue was hatching the require animal in this WE is 3x lesser pts from previous.... yes you heard it 3x lesser so playing catching up in this WE is going to be tough even if having 5K community prize it is going to tough :(

Hatching feeding this 2x SR animals the total pts COMBINE is not even close to the previous sunfish pts, with mines losing 3pts instead of usual 4pts, furthermore some animals do not seems to get the require points,

look at previous WE & you can see the difference :)

How many points exactly does evolving the two animals give this time? Couldn't find this information throughout the thread :confused:

CuddlePuddlev2
07-19-17, 09:38 AM
How many points exactly does evolving the two animals give this time? Couldn't find this information throughout the thread :confused:

It's different each level you raise them to, but I know that you get 40 points to evolve Glamingo to level 4, and I didn't pay attention to the starmodillo at level 4 but raising him to level 6 gives you 50 points. You can see how many points you get for each level on the bottom of the goal line icon for each animal. Not even sure if that was what you were asking!

Phoenix406
07-19-17, 09:40 AM
I'm starting to wonder whether or not my food is worth feeding to the Glamingo to get the Ritzy Rover...

My Glamingo is level 11 and the food costs are high...

Im wondering the same thing. I don't think I have any chance of getting the Rover even with feeding the Glamingo, so I think I'll quit. Plus I'm not very happy with the 15 hour evo time for the Glamingo.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-19-17, 09:45 AM
Im wondering the same thing. I don't think I have any chance of getting the Rover even with feeding the Glamingo, so I think I'll quit. Plus I'm not very happy with the 15 hour evo time for the Glamingo.

how many points do you get for raising to level 12? I hope it's more than 40 or 50 pts. That just seems like a very measly amount when you need 13,400 total!

Eluzyion
07-19-17, 10:03 AM

Quoting to show possible feeding points, I haven't gotten the popup since it started but I was thinking feeding starmodillo was 1900 and flamingo 2500 confirmed now.. I haven't fed either just trying to help figure it out for you :)

supster50
07-19-17, 10:21 AM
It's more then likely to take at least 44,930 apples to level up Starmodillo = food schedule C. And if Galmingo is a schedule D that costs 96,660 and that's a little pricey for me to get another dog I don't care for. So just for myself I will wait to level up critters I like and that are helpful in the tournaments . So good luck to all.

Eluzyion
07-19-17, 10:23 AM
got amts hold on

It keeps adding an s to http when I save, so to feed animals here are the pts: it's starmodillo 1900, GLAMINGO 2500

Silverrain1
07-19-17, 10:42 AM
I did get Ritzy Rover but I don't think she's worth 13,400 pts. All 3 animals are SR. I think if she was an UR maybe more players would have put the extra effort to get it and then it would be worth the extra pts.

Seriously! Wow, congrats

missourijan
07-19-17, 11:37 AM
I am not getting the points for feeding. I force closed. Not there. Makes me furious I wasted so much food. Bad enough these games now require it and the long crops are so paltry. Why don't they fix these issues!!!

MystiqueRealm
07-19-17, 11:49 AM
I am not getting the points for feeding. I force closed. Not there. Makes me furious I wasted so much food. Bad enough these games now require it and the long crops are so paltry. Why don't they fix these issues!!!

Last event I had to go into the goal section tap the one I was feeding and points came through, hope it works for you :)

athena238
07-19-17, 01:11 PM
Can someone please check my island. My points are not adding up, raised my glamingo to 15 and my points are not adding up. I feel so *****ed as I force closed and no change

[S8] Elsa
07-19-17, 01:14 PM
Can someone please check my island. My points are not adding up, raised my glamingo to 15 and my points are not adding up. I feel so *****ed as I force closed and no change

Force close will definitely refresh your totals to the correct totals. Are you completely closing it out in the background? Double click home and slide up.

athena238
07-19-17, 01:19 PM
Elsa;1436528']Force close will definitely refresh your totals to the correct totals. Are you completely closing it out in the background? Double click home and slide up.

Yes Elsa I just did it again and no change

[S8] Elsa
07-19-17, 01:22 PM
Yes Elsa I just did it again and no change

Can you please PM me the total you see in your game?

Callyvitale19
07-19-17, 01:32 PM
Seriously! Wow, congratsthank you. When I started this WE, my food was just under 300,000. When I got Starmadillo I leveled him up and the same with Glamingo. Right now my food is over 400,000 so I'm in a good place for next event. I used some gems but that was trying to get bone bronco, still no luck. My glam pts right now are at 13,800. For some reason it all worked and left me in good shape for next event.

Eluzyion
07-19-17, 01:51 PM
thank you. When I started this WE, my food was just under 300,000. When I got Starmadillo I leveled him up and the same with Glamingo. Right now my food is over 400,000 so I'm in a good place for next event. I used some gems but that was trying to get bone bronco, still no luck. My glam pts right now are at 13,800. For some reason it all worked and left me in good shape for next event.

Congrats! You're superwoman, I made a bit over 100k in food during this event too, but I didn't feed starmodillo or GLAMINGO lol so you worked very hard and I'm happy for you! :D

AppieP
07-19-17, 02:15 PM
Maby I missed it, but because we all have the Glamingo, can someone give us the hatching and evo time for Glamingo? I don't have the space for it right now, but it's kind of handy in the future if we know for planning.

Phoenix406
07-19-17, 02:38 PM
Maby I missed it, but because we all have the Glamingo, can someone give us the hatching and evo time for Glamingo? I don't have the space for it right now, but it's kind of handy in the future if we know for planning.

15 hours. I think it's 15 hours for both hatching and evolution. Kind of too long when you need it for feeding and so forth.

haku8cafe
07-19-17, 07:51 PM

This is base on assume but I did raise starmodillo to level 15 the Bonus points is 1900 (I know I did not get the pts require level 11-14) since I bother to make a record,lvl 1-10 I did not record, Lvl15 I got the points.

Why I say assume because Galmingo is still in my storage so just base on starmodillo ALONE the total bonus is 1900 if you lvl 1-15 why it is 1900+ because you do actually get some pts for hatching, Evolve so nothing wrong with the 1900+

Now Assume 1900 + 2500(I did not hatch) is 4400 total bonus pts

WE 5K + 4400pts = 9400 pts
13400 - 9400 = 4K pts (you only need 4K pts in this whole 10day WE) is it a tall order??? frankly speaking yes & nO

Yes because you need a ton of food to get the 2x SR first then it is easy along the way...

No because you still have another or should I say 2 x d?cor which gives 50pts every 4 hours(this is huge stacks of bonus), furthermore you have now 2 more SR animals to help you in battle in long run since they are level15... adding another SR at the end of event.

This is your game & how you want to spend your food, you can choose to spend it on your 10x Pyro Pony or this 2x SR WE is entirely up to you.

Now from the previous WE just breeding a RARE fish to lvl15 nets you WAY MORE pts, so many of us has finish WE netting 13400 with days to spare... there are even players who breed a rare fish & SR & got 13400 in 3or 4days of WE go look at that previous WE forum(even before the 5K prize)... so now since you know what you wish for welcome to this new WE where everything is harder :p

PS: I only like starmodillo so I after I got it I just stop doing anything in WE but planting & breeding, likewise if starmodillo is 13400, I would burn my food supply happily to get it as mention I choose to play WE this way no wrong or right.

babysx1
07-19-17, 08:11 PM
Pretty hard to get there when you don't receive the 5000 for the last community prize.
I am still waiting

EstCroissant
07-20-17, 09:19 AM
It's different each level you raise them to, but I know that you get 40 points to evolve Glamingo to level 4, and I didn't pay attention to the starmodillo at level 4 but raising him to level 6 gives you 50 points. You can see how many points you get for each level on the bottom of the goal line icon for each animal. Not even sure if that was what you were asking!

Ah I was asking about the total number of points added up through each level up of the animal. I know you can see the award via the goal line for each level up but it's not possible to see the next reward from there is it? I was thinking even though I could evolve both animals to lv 15, I still might not have enough points for the final individual prize, then I simply wouldn't invest my food into evolving them at all.

P.S. I know now that the two animals give 1,900 and 2,500 each in total. But thanks anyway :)

EstCroissant
07-20-17, 09:20 AM

This is the info I was looking for! Thanks :)

Phoenix406
07-20-17, 11:41 AM
I considered buying the $14.99 pack to get the Medoe and the 1000 Glam Glitters and the food to raise up my Glamingo, but I think that, even with all that, it would not be quite enough to get the dog. I thought $15 for 2 animals might be worth it, but maybe not. Plus I'm still mad about the Isle of Fortune, so not really excited about sending S8 any more of my money at this time. Oh well. Some other time, Medoe.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 12:04 PM
I considered buying the $14.99 pack to get the Medoe and the 1000 Glam Glitters and the food to raise up my Glamingo, but I think that, even with all that, it would not be quite enough to get the dog. I thought $15 for 2 animals might be worth it, but maybe not. Plus I'm still mad about the Isle of Fortune, so not really excited about sending S8 any more of my money at this time. Oh well. Some other time, Medoe.

I don't have the Medoe offer, she's really cute! I haven't purchased anything in this game yet because what happened to me in Dragon Story is that as soon as I bought the introductory $1.99 offer, it wouldn't let me watch videos for gold anymore. I'm sure the same will happen here & the 4 gems a day is worth way more than a 1-time offer, no matter how cheap. My offer right now is actually Persephone, which I really REALLY want, but literally the only reason I'm not getting it is because of the ads :(

Clark_Wayne
07-20-17, 01:43 PM
Glamingo egg

Rak1357
07-20-17, 07:06 PM
Can someone post how much points we get in each level when evolving glamingo

Eluzyion
07-21-17, 01:14 AM
Can someone post how much points we get in each level when evolving glamingo

got amts hold on

It keeps adding an s to http when I save, so to feed animals here are the pts: it's starmodillo 1900, GLAMINGO 2500
Glamingo gives 2500, someone direct linked this pic from my image host :/ please save images and host to your own image storage site, thanks!

Gizmo726
07-21-17, 07:57 AM
So close to the final prize but still not going to make it.

Cranlink14606
07-21-17, 08:01 AM
So close to the final prize but still not going to make it.

Same here. I still need about 1000 pts. I leveled both animals and still not going to make it. :(

Phoenix406
07-21-17, 11:01 AM
Same here. I still need about 1000 pts. I leveled both animals and still not going to make it. :(

Now that's a darn shame. They should *not* make it so hard that people can't reach the final prize. :mad:

Sakrysta
07-21-17, 11:49 AM
Didn't make it, even with constant harvesting and evolving and an extra Tree of Life. Not terribly disappointed, but I wish I hadn't wasted all that food.

The final prize in these events really should be attainable without spending gems. I strive for zen in these things, but I can't help being annoyed. :-p

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 12:05 PM
Shame that so many of us missed the last animal. I hate missing unique animals.

MystiqueRealm
07-21-17, 12:07 PM
Maybe they'll change it back, not many can complete world events now

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 12:11 PM
Maybe they'll change it back, not many can complete world events now

I really hope so. Not amused, was evolving, hatching, mining etc the whole time.

AppieP
07-21-17, 02:32 PM
I missed it too, but if I would it was not necessarily. I made a decision for not feeding the animals for extra points

Clark_Wayne
07-21-17, 03:13 PM
i didn't try to get the rover : not worth the gems and food i would spend for.
as long as they will keep this new way event :mad: i would only play for the 1st or 2nd animal then stop
this is not the way i want to play games !

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 03:22 PM
as long as they will keep this new way event :mad: i would only play for the 1st or 2nd animal then stop

I agree and I dnt like how it's the same for leaderboards to

missourijan
07-21-17, 05:26 PM
This new format sucks and this world event sucked. I spent tons of feed leveling glamingo and NEVER got the points. Contacted support and no reply. I will never participate again.

GreytMom
07-21-17, 05:40 PM

I feel the exact same way.

MystiqueRealm
07-21-17, 05:47 PM
I'm so glad I didn't waste food on this

AppleWhite84
07-22-17, 12:07 AM
I bought the package with Medoe to get the 1,000 glam glitters since I needed about 900 more. Only received some of the glam glitters so I didn't get the Ritzy Rover. Contacted support and nothing yet. Unless I see a Ritzy Rover in my inventory S8 will not be receiving another dime from me. And I've spent money on this game and Castle Story.

Rynetory2
07-22-17, 05:37 AM
@ missourijan, AppleWhite84 - FYI Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert, depending on the ticket volume.

kooky panda
07-25-17, 02:22 PM
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/BKhellfire/poll.jpg (https://media.photobucket.com/user/BKhellfire/media/poll.jpg.html)

Please vote if you liked or disliked the Event.

Also please vote for all the Animals and/or decorations that you like!

starship412
07-25-17, 02:27 PM
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/BKhellfire/poll.jpg (https://media.photobucket.com/user/BKhellfire/media/poll.jpg.html)

Please vote if you liked or disliked the Event.

Also please vote for all the Animals and/or decorations that you like!

Hey Kooky, I think this is for Fantasy Forest Story but I did like the event, lol.

Oopsy!! Thread moved back to Fantasy forum! It was just visiting the Dragon forum for a while ! KP

starship412
07-25-17, 02:41 PM
Kooky ;), it happens to the best of us, lol.

AppieP
07-25-17, 02:53 PM
Just voted. I liked the idea that we get the Gold sound maker as well. A 2nd item for collection points. Unless this item i still didnt made it to the Rover. But thats because i made a decision to not hatch and feed the Starmodillo. Simply I didn't liked it. But always funny to play a WE. Not a fan for the feeding parts lately. Love Glamingo btw.

seraconan
07-27-17, 10:58 AM
I like the time when we used to play world event and leader board event without the need to hatch an animal for extra points.
The habitats gets full and no place is available and expansion is also not easy.
I hope that the admins would do something about it

kooky panda
08-08-17, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted!