PDA

View Full Version : Lani's Goals - 10 Jul 2017

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 10:18 PM
Lani's Goals

Lani is back with her limited time goals to reward you with stamps.

Lani's Express Order - 2 days
Serve Wild Tuna Roll x2
Serve Tuna Roll x9
Serve Veggie Sushi x7
REWARD: 1 Gold Stamp

Lani's Tasting Menu! - 6 days
Serve Grilled Gold x3
Serve Tomato Soup x30
Cook on your Commercial Range x28
REWARD: 2 Silver Stamps

A Special Menu for Lani! - 6 days
Serve Smoke Papaya Salad x3
Serve Apple Pie x18
Cook on Salad Bar x30
REWARD: 3 Silver Stamps

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 10:20 PM
https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/ginapooh35/vote.gif

Did you enjoy Lani's goals? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Carbuck
07-12-17, 11:24 AM
It's great to have these goals again. For me I only went for the gold stamp prizes this time and last time as it's too exhausting to do the silver stamp goals on the heels of every cruise.

Rynetory2
07-12-17, 07:20 PM
I found the Express Order a little tough this time. The order requires 16 ginger to cook the recipes. Unless we have a good stock of ginger, we won't be able to complete it since it is grown randomly. I managed to complete this using my stock because my naughty garden refused to yield ginger during the 2 days for this goal. It did once I completed my goal.

Carbuck
07-13-17, 06:23 AM
I found the Express Order a little tough this time. The order requires 16 ginger to cook the recipes. Unless we have a good stock of ginger, we won't be able to complete it since it is grown randomly. I managed to complete this using my stock because my naughty garden refused to yield ginger during the 2 days for this goal. It did once I completed my goal.

I also found it to be a little tougher as all of the recipes required needed to be cooked on the same stove. I was fortunate to have read the information posted near the top of the thread so that I could gather the ginger ahead of time. When I pressed 'start' I had about 6 gingers in hand and just kept harvesting and planting as often as possible to get the remaining ginger. Tuna Roll was the only recipe that required ginger. Charlotte dropped a couple of them on her visits. That was most helpful.

tuffyjkitten
07-14-17, 05:57 PM
Agree on the ginger....I have none for the ginger snaps that the cruise just asked me for. I thought the apple pie was the hardest due to the butter but that the 30 tomato soup were easier than they appeared.

Rynetory2
07-14-17, 10:35 PM
I also found it to be a little tougher as all of the recipes required needed to be cooked on the same stove. I was fortunate to have read the information posted near the top of the thread so that I could gather the ginger ahead of time. When I pressed 'start' I had about 6 gingers in hand and just kept harvesting and planting as often as possible to get the remaining ginger. Tuna Roll was the only recipe that required ginger. Charlotte dropped a couple of them on her visits. That was most helpful.

Ops it should be 9 ginger, I added the veggie sushi by mistake. :o Thanks. Charlotte gave me 2 during her visits so that helped a little. I was glad I stocked up on ginger before I started this.