PDA

View Full Version : Country Wedding - 10 Jul 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 08:32 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28692

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484

Getting Started
This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts when you click start. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Complete all 10 days to win the Grand Prize.

Event Prizes
Your event prizes may vary according to farm levels.

Day 1 requires 75 gems - Ring Bearer Pillow
Day 2 requires 150 gems - Flower Basket
Day 3 requires 200 gems - Bouquet Boots
Day 4 requires 250 gems - Wedding Arch
Day 5 requires 250 gems - Chicken skin
Day 6 requires 300 gems - Wedding Cake
Day 7 requires 300 gems - Wedding Gazebo
Day 8 requires 400 gems - Newlyweds' Cottage
Day 9 requires 501 gems - Cow skin
Day 10 requires 600 gems - Bride and Groom (pet)
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar upon completion of each goal day.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37394

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Fair Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484) on how event boosts work.
- Best Hen Boost
- Flower Cow Boost

Goals
Goal 1 - Win the Ring Bearer Pillow from the Country Wedding!
Goal 2 - Win the Flower Basket from the Country Wedding!
Goal 3 - Win the Bouquet Boots from the Country Wedding!

mamas_boys
07-10-17, 09:52 PM
Thank you Storm8!!!!!!!

bj2500
07-10-17, 10:00 PM
I'm happy to see a event was added this week.

tuffyjkitten
07-10-17, 10:16 PM
Yay for an event....boo for it not being a NEW event. I have all these prizes already, including the bride and groom dogs. :(

Good luck to everyone who is playing!

Rynetory2
07-11-17, 08:13 AM
Thank you so much Storm8 for giving us an event! :D I really appreciate your effort despite your manpower constraints.

I completed this Fair previously so now I'll aim for the decorations instead of my usual grand prize pet. Won't mind getting additional arches or gazebos etc to pair up and decorate my farm. Good luck Everyone!

LoughFarm
07-11-17, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the game so this is my first event.

I have lost maple bread from my bakery and I need it to complete day 1 - I have a piece of cake available.

What do I need to Do?

seven024
07-11-17, 03:27 PM
Thank you!!!!

Peggyg723
07-11-17, 06:05 PM
I too lost maple bread needed for truck delivery

I have lost maple bread from my bakery and I need it to complete day 1 - I have a piece of cake available.

What do I need to Do?

mtoeller7
07-11-17, 06:31 PM
I have the same problem please fix I'm stuck can't finish any thing due to this glitch... HELP

Rynetory2
07-11-17, 07:47 PM
I've reported this issue to the team. The best option is to buy from Newspapers/Shops if you are able to or discard your Fair Orders, while we wait for them to fix this.

Here is the bug Thread: Slice of Cake where Maple Bread should be in Bakery (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99701-Slice-of-Cake-where-Maple-Bread-should-be-in-Bakery).

What do I need to Do?

Good luck for your first event! :D

I have the same problem please fix I'm stuck can't finish any thing due to this glitch... HELP

I too lost maple bread needed for truck delivery

DesignBureau
07-12-17, 05:23 AM
NOTE This is in reply to the last posted by rynetory... that we buy maple bread while it's being fixed. (sorry I don't know how to reply directly on the post)

I don't want to spend my few coins left... I usually make these maple bread while I'm at work cause I don't have the luxury of time to look for maple bread (for the train) which everyone will now be on the hunt for, when I'm supposed to be able to make in the first place.
I really hope it gets fixed soon!
Thank you for your support.

Rynetory2
07-12-17, 05:46 AM
NOTE This is in reply to the last posted by rynetory... that we buy maple bread while it's being fixed. (sorry I don't know how to reply directly on the post)

I don't want to spend my few coins left... I usually make these maple bread while I'm at work cause I don't have the luxury of time to look for maple bread (for the train) which everyone will now be on the hunt for, when I'm supposed to be able to make in the first place.
I really hope it gets fixed soon!
Thank you for your support.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I've reported this issue earlier. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do until the team fixes it. They should be coming online in a couple of hours to check this. I'll post in the bug thread if I hear of more news on this. :) FYI to reply to a post, click [Reply with Quote] under the post. Or just do what you did. :o

klrcali
07-12-17, 09:21 AM
I see there's a make a ring, special cake, etc with this event but I don't see goals to make those items. Do we need to make them?

analexstore
07-12-17, 12:29 PM
I see there's a make a ring, special cake, etc with this event but I don't see goals to make those items. Do we need to make them?

How many should I make? I suppose it might be for the last challenge...

Anyone who completed this before, please let us know how it was in the past. Thanks!

judyandthecat
07-12-17, 03:53 PM
How many should I make? I suppose it might be for the last challenge...

Anyone who completed this before, please let us know how it was in the past. Thanks!

If this is the same event cakes and rings were sometimes for truck orders and just to make the farm seem festive.

This is a country fair you receive the bride and groom by completing the fair.

Rynetory2
07-12-17, 07:05 PM
The team did a speedy fix for us. You should be able to craft your Maple bread now. Good luck with your Fair. :)

PookieBear50
07-12-17, 08:30 PM
My bigger concern (well, more question than concern, really) would be...will those of us who completed the event previously be receiving a different prize (e.g., coins, gems, etc.) in place of the skins we received last time? Or will we somehow receive the skins a second time, and have the same skin appear in the edit screen?

LadyFencer
07-13-17, 06:26 PM
Since I have the prizes, I'm not going to put out energy to get them again.

HOWEVER, I'm really glad there's an event! I know there are players who don't have the prizes. What I will be doing instead is making stuff to sell to help out others.

I was about to give up on the game. Glad I didn't.

npt727
07-14-17, 08:56 AM
Since I have the prizes, I'm not going to put out energy to get them again.

HOWEVER, I'm really glad there's an event! I know there are players who don't have the prizes. What I will be doing instead is making stuff to sell to help out others.

I was about to give up on the game. Glad I didn't.

Same for me. I am so glad we got a nod from them. Hopefully there will be more to come.

mom2daz
07-14-17, 12:03 PM
Hi guys, was there a time limit on making the cake and rings? I no longer have the option to make them. I can still complete orders but I can't make those things now.

driver1711
07-14-17, 02:24 PM
Hi guys, was there a time limit on making the cake and rings? I no longer have the option to make them. I can still complete orders but I can't make those things now.Cake was there by error. I do not know about the rings.

PookieBear50
07-14-17, 05:22 PM
My bigger concern (well, more question than concern, really) would be...will those of us who completed the event previously be receiving a different prize (e.g., coins, gems, etc.) in place of the skins we received last time? Or will we somehow receive the skins a second time, and have the same skin appear in the edit screen?

Well, I finished my day and won the Best Hen skin for my chickens, and I found out what happens when you win a prize you've already received before.

Absolutely nothing.

It's a shame that an alternate prize couldn't have been given (coins would have been welcome, gems even more so), but oh well. At least I'm in a decent position to move on to the next day later tonight.

tuffyjkitten
07-15-17, 09:36 AM
Glad to see lots of people who are new or didn't get them before are trying for the prizes. That's me in RS2 with the repeat cruises. :)

I sold out everything in my barn to help people. It's nice to have something to do in this game. Time to restock!

DaphneGlass
07-17-17, 03:49 PM
Started off really well in the event and even got a day ahead whoop whoop, but now a day behind, it's gotten too hard and no one is selling things I need, spent so long trawling through neighbours and the community, its things like maple bread, cookies n baskets, and now worse still sauces (I don't have the sauce maker), so I'm refreshing almost every time, how are you guys doing x

mamas_boys
07-18-17, 05:59 PM
It is definitely getting harder now. Every item I need has either honey or maple syrup in it!

Enjoying myself though, nice to have an event to participate in!

Rynetory2
07-19-17, 03:27 AM
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/sgraff55/Green%20and%20Pink%20Bubbles/clc-roundroundmyfeedback2.gif
Hi Everyone,

I've started this poll to gather your feedback on this event.

Did you enjoy the event? What did you like or dislike about it? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback.

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation! :)

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

PookieBear50
07-19-17, 05:22 PM
Well, I finished the event, and now have a second "Bride and Groom" waiting their turn to roam the farm on their honeymoon.

I won't say it was easy, because sometimes I got lucky and chained 1-bouquet orders and really ate away at the daily percents...but sometimes I got REALLY lucky and ended up being asked for the same thing in all 3 slots (forgot to take a screenshot, but it was Goat Milk Ice Cream, either 1 or 2 requested per order). THAT was not fun.

During previous County Fair events, lower levels sometimes received different coin prizes than upper levels. I would hope that, if the offered prizes would be a duplicate prize impossible for players to receive (specifically, the cow and chicken skins offered), an alternative prize could be substituted in...maybe some coins.

As far as the event itself goes, it was okay. It wasn't new, so there is that criticism, but at least it is an event where there had not been any for a couple of months.

mamas_boys
07-19-17, 10:14 PM
I really enjoy the country events and was excited to complete this one as I hadn't previously participated.

I can understand the frustration of longer time members who have already earned the pets and other prizes. Hopefully enough of us participated to dhow Storm8 that we love our farms and don't wanut the game to end. Please Storm8, let's have a new event soon!

missbeccalou
07-20-17, 12:43 PM
So I completed the event, and the cow and chicken boosts that are supposed to be decorative items after the event is over won't move. Yes, I did purchase them. Are they just going to stay in the Country Fair plot, or eventually go into my cellar with the rest of my decor items?

PookieBear50
07-20-17, 02:19 PM
So I completed the event, and the cow and chicken boosts that are supposed to be decorative items after the event is over won't move. Yes, I did purchase them. Are they just going to stay in the Country Fair plot, or eventually go into my cellar with the rest of my decor items?

I think you might have to wait until the event is completely over for everyone, including those who started a day or two late. At least, that seems to be what has happened with previous County Fair events--the boosts could be moved a day or two after the end of the event. I may be mistaken, though.

Rynetory2
07-20-17, 06:59 PM
They will became decorations once the Fair is over for all players and you'll find them in your cellar.

zxzxzp
07-23-17, 10:44 AM
Just a suggestion, I used to enjoy the parts that could be won! It would be nice to have it back in future fairs.

missbeccalou
07-23-17, 08:49 PM
When should they show up in my cellar? They've disappeared from the fairgrounds.

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 05:15 AM
They should be in your cellar soon, if not already.

missbeccalou
07-24-17, 11:10 PM
Nope, still not in my cellar. Just disappeared.

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 11:52 PM
Nope, still not in my cellar. Just disappeared.

I'm checking on this.

gorrith
08-23-17, 02:53 PM
I was too late to participate in the poll. But I did only the first prize before giving up on the event. It took waaay to many donations to fill up just the first prize. I was not going to stress myself out trying in vain to finish. Please make goals more achieveable and more will participate. Additionally the best prizes are expansion materials and upgrade materials or fishing/mining items or boosts. More and more decorations gets really meh. No motivation to earn another average decoration.