PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Neighbors

gryffindor1971
07-07-17, 04:56 AM
Hi... I've been playing for about a month now... I have about 65 neighbors... my question is, what exactly is the point of visiting neighbors and "helping" them out if nothing happens when you click on the hearts over the buildings? Does this lessen the time on them or something? As far as I can see, there is no point to this... am I wrong? Also, why on earth is the gift limit set to THREE A DAY??? That seems a little low if you can have 50+'neighbors but you can only give three gifts out!

meme1098
07-07-17, 05:46 AM
Hi... I've been playing for about a month now... I have about 65 neighbors... my question is, what exactly is the point of visiting neighbors and "helping" them out if nothing happens when you click on the hearts over the buildings? Does this lessen the time on them or something? As far as I can see, there is no point to this... am I wrong? Also, why on earth is the gift limit set to THREE A DAY??? That seems a little low if you can have 50+'neighbors but you can only give three gifts out!

Check the pop up window -- sometimes you get coins or experience for visiting & other times you get energy (up to 10 per day). When your neighbor collects on the sparkling building, their coin drop increases by something like 20%.
As to gifting limit, it's been that way since day one & S8 has had requests since to increase it but to no avail.

gryffindor1971
07-08-17, 07:41 AM
Check the pop up window -- sometimes you get coins or experience for visiting & other times you get energy (up to 10 per day). When your neighbor collects on the sparkling building, their coin drop increases by something like 20%.
As to gifting limit, it's been that way since day one & S8 has had requests since to increase it but to no avail.

Thank you very much for your response... I know that when you visit a neighbor, you get rewarded for doing so... I see the reward as soon as I visit a neighbor for the first time each day... what I am asking though is what does "helping" your neighbor so by clicking on the hearts (up to 5) over their buildings/items in their kingdom/queendom do? What is the purpose of doing it? I see that it increases your social rating, but what does it do for your neighbor? That is what I am Trying to figure out... I want to know how does that help your neighbor?

PrincessCupOButter
07-08-17, 08:28 AM
Buildings that have been tapped will give a few extra coins and occasionally an extra xp. So when you collect the hearts, your neighbors are getting extra coins and xp when they collect from their buildings.

gryffindor1971
07-11-17, 07:01 PM
Buildings that have been tapped will give a few extra coins and occasionally an extra xp. So when you collect the hearts, your neighbors are getting extra coins and xp when they collect from their buildings.

THANK YOU!!!! I don't understand why S8 can't put that somewhere on their FAQ page! It was driving me crazy.