PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Pages : 1 [2]

29vanilla
07-12-17, 11:51 AM
Normally yes. But make absolutely sure the game doesn't reset (which happened about 3 or 4 times to me this evening) and the craft is still going before you leave the game.
I have crafted 2 naga's in both my kingdoms, got Lorelei's fontain in one kingdom and got a lot of gold tokens (more than before). So I'm pretty happy.

Thanks for your reply. Woo hoo for you! I've collected several gold tokens too. Personal life a bit busy so not as much time devoted to this hunt unfortunately. Not sure what I want to craft with the gold tokens yet. But so happy to see the amount going up.

lydiahin
07-12-17, 01:54 PM
Does Lorelei give gold tokens? I only get fish and coins...

100Anne
07-12-17, 03:08 PM
Does Lorelei give gold tokens? I only get fish and coins...

Yes. I usually get at least one a day.

100Anne
07-12-17, 03:09 PM
If my calculation is correct there is 1 more hour to go! I really want 2 more gold tokens in that time. Can I do it? Fingers crossed!

forkyfork99
07-12-17, 03:15 PM
Aww man, I'm so close to having enough token for a MRC but I'm gonna fall short. How often do they do these monster quests?

100Anne
07-12-17, 03:32 PM
Aww man, I'm so close to having enough token for a MRC but I'm gonna fall short. How often do they do these monster quests?

The last one was only a few weeks ago but before that it was months between hunts.

mientoentje
07-12-17, 04:18 PM
And it's gone... Well that wasn't a bad monster hunt for me... Good spawn rates and lots of interesting new craft options.

I got myself 3 extra unicorns, 3 naga's and 3 golden peacocks (last one is still crafting), got 50 gold tokens now (was down to ZERO due to the unicorns and peacocks) and managed to get a bunch of gems from the token trades.

Now, back to the coral storyline and replenishing my stocks...

lydiahin
07-12-17, 04:26 PM
Yes. I usually get at least one a day.

I have had the fountain for two days but never did I get a gold token :-(

100Anne
07-12-17, 04:58 PM
I've still got one naga to fight to complete the daily challenge, which for me expires in 20 hours time. Does anything spawn nagas normally (outside of the hunt)?

Lesimony
07-12-17, 07:22 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh! I only needed 7 more tokens for a Naga this morning, with 10 hours to go. Had a brutal day at work and didn't get to play at all. Got to the game about 10 minutes too late after hunt ended. SOOOOO frustrated.

BiggerBubbles
07-12-17, 08:18 PM
Was the star garden a gem item? I obviously didn't buy it, what did it do? I'm happy, I got a golden peacock who has given me a golden apple, a third unicorn which really know how to dish out spellbound dew and 3 nagas and still have 10 gold tokens. Done quite a few naga trades, money is very handy. Was disappointed that I still had goals in my book after it finished. Being in a different country this made me think the hunt was still on. They should disappear as soon as it stops.

maiden85
07-12-17, 09:08 PM
maybe the star garden was part of the Celestine event? They were offering different garden parts for sale this week.

RevdKathy
07-12-17, 09:54 PM
Was the star garden a gem item? I obviously didn't buy it, what did it do? I'm happy, I got a golden peacock who has given me a golden apple, a third unicorn which really know how to dish out spellbound dew and 3 nagas and still have 10 gold tokens. Done quite a few naga trades, money is very handy. Was disappointed that I still had goals in my book after it finished. Being in a different country this made me think the hunt was still on. They should disappear as soon as it stops.

I still have the goals, and spawned a blue dire boar this morning which shouldn't be possible after the game. Wasted energy clearing it as it didn't give any tokens. I did get the ones for completion though. Very odd.

karak71
07-12-17, 10:35 PM

I got confused about the goals remaining too. I thought I had a little bit longer and missed getting a second naga by 21 tokens. That was disappointing.

karak71
07-12-17, 10:37 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh! I only needed 7 more tokens for a Naga this morning, with 10 hours to go. Had a brutal day at work and didn't get to play at all. Got to the game about 10 minutes too late after hunt ended. SOOOOO frustrated.

Same!!!! So frustrated!!!!!!!

SpiritWind00
07-13-17, 12:16 AM
oops!

Sorry all, I clearly didn't do a great job with copying and pasting the poll details and got my events mixed up! I'll remove the star garden question (which means 15 responses will also go) from the poll...

And this is why i should make time to have lunch so my brain functions correctly! Lol

BiggerBubbles
07-13-17, 12:36 AM
oops!

Sorry all, I clearly didn't do a great job with copying and pasting the poll details and got my events mixed up! I'll remove the star garden question (which means 15 responses will also go) from the poll...

And this is why i should make time to have lunch so my brain functions correctly! Lol

Maybe it should have been 'Did you craft a golden peacock', just a thought!

ktorewqas
07-13-17, 04:25 AM
I got an ocean reef from my naga this morning :eek::D cool! Too bad I only crafted one :(

rkbfnfgw
07-13-17, 05:44 AM
Does anyone else have a Naga Hunter trade in the royal exchange? For me it's locked by goal? All my neighbors have it! What goal is it locked by?

Chaotarch
07-13-17, 06:45 AM
Does anyone else have a Naga Hunter trade in the royal exchange? For me it's locked by goal? All my neighbors have it! What goal is it locked by?

collect from a naga:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
07-13-17, 06:49 AM
I got an ocean reef from my naga this morning :eek::D cool! Too bad I only crafted one :(

lol, yes they drop. - not sure about anemones:rolleyes:
to bad that you dont really need them after mm-castle lv10...

Flowersandgems
07-13-17, 07:25 AM
Great hunt. I only crafted one Naga and one golden Peacock, and played a fairly relaxed game. Very good. I did get a blue anemone from my Naga today. Woohoo

EsmeW2
07-13-17, 09:08 AM
lol, yes they drop. - not sure about anemones:rolleyes:
to bad that you dont really need them after mm-castle lv10...

Yeah, but for those of us on lower levels of the castle, or yet to start, this will be great! Wish I'd made the effort to craft two nagas now to increase the chance of them dropping. I've spent A huge lump out of my coin collection on coral reefs and anemones because you have to chop your way through so many in pursuit of those elusive resources.

And I love the look of my new naga too!

Apart from the fact that the hunt ended a bit abruptly for me it has been a good one. Hope we get another in a few weeks.

rkbfnfgw
07-13-17, 10:26 AM
Thank you! I got the trade now! :D

XmasCraft
07-13-17, 02:30 PM
I am so thankful for this forum. I have participated in every monster hunt and didn't know until Monday of this week that we could summon more than 1 glimmer golem every day . I guess I assumed that one goal meant one golem and I never tried for another. I got more tokens in the last 2-1/2 days than the previous 2 hunts added together. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

PrincessCupOButter
07-13-17, 02:55 PM
I am so thankful for this forum. I have participated in every monster hunt and didn't know until Monday of this week that we could summon more than 1 glimmer golem every day . I guess I assumed that one goal meant one golem and I never tried for another. I got more tokens in the last 2-1/2 days than the previous 2 hunts added together. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

Lol! Love me some Bugs Bunny!
But don't be too hard on yourself....this is only the second hunt where multiple golems were possible. Being able to fight multiple golems sure helps a lot!

XmasCraft
07-13-17, 04:28 PM
Thank you, Princess

Chaotarch
07-14-17, 01:39 AM
...this is only the second hunt where multiple golems were possible. Being able to fight multiple golems sure helps a lot!
Mr. PurpleG defently the best ressource for shieldtoken:D
Nagas ( Flygers ) the best ressource for swordtokens and staff

so if you fight both alternetly you make a lot of goldtokens:cool: ... with enough energy:confused:

Andro45
07-14-17, 01:07 PM
Erm, I liked the hunt, but the blue dire boars can leave now...Got one just now from dead tree.

Neilisha
03-28-18, 09:17 PM
Oh I'm so glad multiple golems are back again :) Thanks for fixing the glitch. Also fighting nagas can help in a new trade. Someone has already mentioned it, it's in royal exchange and gives 40,000 coins

How can i unlock this trade

SpiritWind00
03-28-18, 11:02 PM
How can i unlock this trade
You need to have and collect from a Naga to activate this trade in the Royal Exchange.

You cannot currently buy a Naga. They've been event prizes and Barons tent major prizes as well as special sales and offers. Hope that helps. :)