PDA

View Full Version : Something I learned this week.

FieldsLikeB
07-05-17, 08:06 PM
The Blacksmith Tournament I had zero roll backs and freezes because I didn't put my game in the SD card. Thinking it couldn't be that, I did some research and discovered that SD cards run slower by far than internal storage.

graovac
07-06-17, 06:28 AM
This true about memory card. Phone memory is faster and little bit more advanced however this is zero points in my case.
I also noticed it's not relevant with android version or mobile phone hardware. At least on android since I dont own apples.
However in some time of night I noticed money collecting and graphic is much smoother than usually.
My conclusion is that game developers are more concerned about making more money and to avoid *****ing or game modification and that is why game is directly stored on servers which are probably near limits. This is one of the main reasons why game shutters and rols back and there is no complain or letter that coukd return your dragon egg, lost fight or bingo position.
I never EVER saw developer word on this.matter posted around here? Have yoo?

P.S. Maybe because they are to busy evolving and rigging more tales, events and tournaments.