PDA

View Full Version : Celestine - North Garden of Stars

butterfly_25
07-05-17, 04:17 PM
Hello,

After actually buying gems and using the majority to get enough star shards for a cat, I have experienced such an unfortunate situation, to NO fault of my own.

I had the North Garden of Stars crafting with the remaining time showing as LESS than my counter for the event. It was done and collected in time, but with the bit of time it took to place it, it says it did not count in my game, so the goal did not complete and shows as EXPIRED! If it is done in time, this should not be the case, especially after all the hard work.. I should not be punished for the time I take to simply place something on my board...

Due to experience in a past event, I know I will not receive the actual reward in a case like this. Even though I was once told otherwise by a staff member, which led to me spending a lot of gems to complete a goal after it was due, only to not receive the reward or the proper working item.

I'd hate for this to be the *third* time I had an issue that was not actually my fault. It is not fun. I will think again before trying to finish a goal with gems if this is the result.
**Please correct my goal status, reward, and proper use of any items/rewards for the final goal. (The Celestine Faerie)**

THANK YOU.

PikaSquirrel
07-05-17, 05:40 PM
Please submit a ticket through the Request Form. For your ticket you can submit it for Issues/Bugs > Quest/Goal/Challenge-related issue'.

butterfly_25
07-05-17, 06:03 PM
Thank you for the prompt response, Pika. I've submitted a ticket.